Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Emaneb Energy Services Limited Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Emaneb Energy Services Limited Recruitment (797 Views)

LES ENERGY SERVICES Ltd Job Opportunity!!!!!! / Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Ongoing Recruitment At BGI Energy Services Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emaneb Energy Services Limited Recruitment by 377: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
Please can someone help me confirm how this company is in terms of salary and packages because i have an interview with them. i want to be sure if the place is ok or not. Any advice positive ones are needed.
Thank You
Re: Emaneb Energy Services Limited Recruitment by guuudy87(m): 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
Please how did you apply??
Re: Emaneb Energy Services Limited Recruitment by dyfaze: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
174 views, 1 comment. People have learned not to disclose information again. You did not specify when and how you applied yet, you want people to give you info . Everybody just dey look away..
Re: Emaneb Energy Services Limited Recruitment by nuel000: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
dyfaze:
174 views, 1 comment. People have learned not to disclose information again. You did not specify when and how you applied yet, you want people to give you info . Everybody just dey look away..
people actually thought the company was recruiting, going with the title of the post, that's why so many views and no comment
Re: Emaneb Energy Services Limited Recruitment by 377: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
I applied since June saw it on normal job recruitment site so was called for interview don't know how their package is.
Re: Emaneb Energy Services Limited Recruitment by jcflex(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
Emaneb Energy or Emadeb Energy

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Employment / An Asian Company Job / Customer Service Advocate And ATM Custodian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.