Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) (46269 Views)

Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) / Man's Car Tumbles In Lagos After He Fell Asleep While Driving (Pix) / Accident On Third Mainland Bridge, Bus Tumbles (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by techWriter1: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
The leniency of God in Full injection.I will do leniency on whom I will .

2 Likes

Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by tellwisdom: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
Where is the car; because na refuse dump I de see o!

1 Like

Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by Akharmony: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
and in somecases we see accidents not even as bad as this and the vitims were not that very lucky. I'm truly happy to see this dude alive. I pray is losses will b multiplied bck to him.

1 Like

Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by realray(m): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
This can only be GOD
Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by CasNova: 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
GO AND DO THANKSGIVING. YOU NEED IT.

1 Like

Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by JordanMichael(m): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
grin grin grin
Omicron007:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@Righteousness2 please lead us in a brief prayer.

Different holes have been putting the son of men in trouble.
From potholes to the ones that those Vaginal people carry in between their legs.

May we never have an encounter with any hole.
Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by TheVoice21(m): 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Just imagine... That's the mentality of a typical Nigerian. We lack humanity! But, again.. you can't blame him. If he tried to rescue or assist and the regular animals passersby got to know he was the cause of the accident, they could have maimed him. undecided

>90% of Nigerians are mentally unstable! shocked

99.9999% actually
Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by Freebandz365: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Validity=30 days

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by BabbanBura(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
lalasticlala:
A Nigerian Man, Demola Of Lagos has shared his accident story. Sharing pictures from the scene of the accident, he wrote:

"Thank you all for the messages. ��❤️

Some dude dodging a pothole, swerved into me and on impact, I lost control of the wheel and off we went, tumbling down a slope. Dude stopped briefly, checked on us from a distance and then zoomed off.

All four of us are good. Thanks guys!."

Wow, POTholes and HoneyPOTs causing men troubles! Glad u all made u alive. Insurance Tee-Takeover
Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Omicron007:

From potholes to the ones that those Vaginal people carry in between their legs.

NwaAmaikpe
Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by MrCover: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by mechanics(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
End of discussion, God really saved him o.
Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by QTCL(m): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
All this just because of a pothole....so many lives have been lost to potholes....Naija is a death trap
Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by humblespirit: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
gaventa:
Cheei thank olodumare
Some people are message of death on the high way. May God continue to protect us.

1 Like

Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by Gambit23: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:
The Mercy of God in Full dose.
I will have Mercy on whom I will .

If he died, u would turn around and blame the devil for it.
Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Thank God
Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by 1billi(m): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
Amen o grin
Omicron007:

Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by Omicron007: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
Seniorwriter:

And you are using a female status on your profile.

@Seniorwriter

Fvck off.
Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by okoroemeka(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
A305:
This is to those commentators yelling GOD; learn physics.

1 - The victim wasn't speeding, hence, the impact of gravity wasn't intense.

2 - The tumbling (down the slope) as well slowed intended pressure of gravity, which means, the slope isn't a long distance slope.

Chances of survival in this scenario is 95% possible, this is why all passengers in the car survived. But if he had been on top speed, Chances of survival will be 50% and if that slope was a long distance slope; that would have been a DEAD END.
you forgot the no 3 factor the car maker,I presume the car is a Honda EOD and you can clearly see that the roof of the vehicle maintained most of it's shape and intergrity while tumbling several times,it shows a good well made safety cage.i know that physics and good ole engineering played a crucial part in their survival but nevertheless we will still thank BABA GOD for sparing them and giving them another chance .

2 Likes

Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by CArt(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
lalasticlala:
A Nigerian Man, Demola Of Lagos has shared his accident story. Sharing pictures from the scene of the accident, he wrote:

Some dude dodging a pothole, swerved into me and on impact, I lost control of the wheel and off we went, tumbling down a slope. Dude stopped briefly, checked on us from a distance and then zoomed off.

I thank God for your lives . Pls be more careful whenever you are on a highway.

But the road around that place looks smooth lipsrsealed
Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by Fortyfifty(m): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
We have plenty terrible drivers plying our roads. thank God you made it out safely to continue with your life
Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by silvoclaira: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Just imagine... That's the mentality of a typical Nigerian. We lack humanity! But, again.. you can't blame him. If he tried to rescue or assist and the regular animals passersby got to know he was the cause of the accident, they could have maimed him. undecided

Thanks for this.
Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by airminem(f): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Mide3367 doesn't think you are right for saying 90% of Nigerians are mentally unstable just like he is?! sad
Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by nas00(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
A305:

2 - The tumbling (down the slope) as well slowed intended pressure of gravity, which means, the slope isn't a long distance slope.

Chances of survival in this scenario is 95% possible, this is why all passengers in the car survived. But if he had been on top speed, Chances of survival will be 50% and if that slope was a long distance slope; that would have been a DEAD END.

It would have been better for you to 'yell God' too.

With due respect, that was nonsense you wrote up there and you need to relearn physics.

The car was not an object in free fall ab-initio, so where the heck did your 'impact of gravity' analysis appear from?
Although gravity plays a role, it is not as direct as you made it seem.

I did not witness the accident, but provided the car did not fall off a sharp cliff edge to trigger somersault, then it had enough linear force, F, which became translational upon the vehicle itself due to sudden deceleration by an impact, hence rollovers until the energy is expended, then car stops somersaulting (Recall: Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, hence transformed from one form to the other).

Note that 'F' above = vehicle mass x acceleration at time of impact (Newton's second law of motion)

Your number 2 statement is even messier. "Tumbling down the slope slowed down the INTENDED PRESSURE OF GRAVITY..."

Gravity and Pressure are two different phenomena in physics. Pressure of gravity 'off' me grin
If anything, while a car tumbles down a slope, gravitational force comes into play!

Maybe you are a comedian, but if you insist this is physics, something is very wrong.

Cheers man.

1 Like

Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by lebete3000: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
lalasticlala:

Na why I need to buy that old model Benz. Except you be trailer, you jam me ba your nose go break. Them strong die. No be all these plastic "reliability" toys. undecided

Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by hanson27(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lord have mercy......

We provide electricity to the city.....CHEAP ELECTRICITY FOR SMART PEOPLE......Check my signature. Thanks for your patronage!!!
Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Hmm.. And very wicked. Verryyyyyy wicked. Once they hit you, the next thing that comes to their mind is japa! Chaii!

1 Like

Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by All4good: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
A305:

Whatever you think is your point will varnish when I pray you find yourself in exactly the same situation , let's know if your physics theory will keep you alive to tell the story.

People have died from their vehicle Summersaulting on the road without descending a cliff. There could have been a fire which will wipe away your 95% theory.

If you want to argue existence of God, just say Amen to the prayer I have made for you.

1 Like

Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Thank u lord
I call u odum ije.
Re: Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) by Onyi22(f): 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
Spending123 :
Please Nairalanders let's check on our brother with the moniker Dontbothermuch, the guy who was bitten by a snake 9 times yesterday and was claiming how the snake is non venomous. Let's check on him if he is still alive ooo.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Captain Chinyere Kalu; Meet The First Nigeria Female Pilot / Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! / Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.