Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

The #nairalife Of A Lawyer Who Is Obsessed With Investment Opportunities - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The #nairalife Of A Lawyer Who Is Obsessed With Investment Opportunities (14656 Views)

The #nairalife Of A POS Agent Forced To Plot New Business Moves / The Nairalife Of A Family Man Who’s Content At ₦1.3m/month / The #nairalife Of A Finance Man In The Civil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The #nairalife Of A Lawyer Who Is Obsessed With Investment Opportunities by PoTTV: 7:32am On Aug 03, 2021
truthsayer009:

Same here oh bro, I read every fvcking piece.

I'm just wondering what happened to her husband, at first I thought she was a male, then alas turned out to be a female.
thougut she was a man too.
Re: The #nairalife Of A Lawyer Who Is Obsessed With Investment Opportunities by Abeos(m): 7:38am On Aug 03, 2021
Started reading with thought the person was a male till I saw husband cheesy
Re: The #nairalife Of A Lawyer Who Is Obsessed With Investment Opportunities by PoTTV: 7:40am On Aug 03, 2021
God help us with financial resources and wisdom to manage it.
Re: The #nairalife Of A Lawyer Who Is Obsessed With Investment Opportunities by 77star: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
Well if your parents have money,you will definitely be rich since you have a strong backing already.
Person wey never chop no dey think of investment,can only wish for it...lol sad.
Exactly
Re: The #nairalife Of A Lawyer Who Is Obsessed With Investment Opportunities by emmnprince(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
Born2conquer:
I read everything
1) She’s okay
2) Her parents supported her 50% of the time
3) She has connections both home and abroad, only few people could get choice of jobs and still make 300k to 500k in this present naija, she also got a job in US?? lol, na networking
4) She built a 16rooms hostel with just 11M?? HOW
You can’t even build a standard 4rooms with 12M again not to talk of a 16rooms upstairs, each rooms having Doors, water closet, shower, sink and co?
The whole 16rooms electrification
Whole 16 rooms Plumbing?
Whole 16 rooms windows and burglary?
Whole building painting and Roofing??

12M

So what you're insinuating is that she used substandard materials to arrange a 16-room hostel with 11m ni?
Re: The #nairalife Of A Lawyer Who Is Obsessed With Investment Opportunities by Born2conquer: 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
emmnprince:

So what you're insinuating is that she used substandard materials to arrange a 16-room hostel with 11m ni?
i no talk am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Tips For Building A Successful Career / Advice An Intending Freelancer / 5 Social Media Mistakes Most Likely To Cost You A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.