Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,908 members, 7,810,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Help Needed: Wisdom Share Cloud TV Problem - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help Needed: Wisdom Share Cloud TV Problem (2722 Views)

Who Have Heard About WISDOM SHARE TV / Help Needed For A Prepaid Meter Problem. / Help Needed On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed: Wisdom Share Cloud TV Problem by Freedomofspeech: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hey guys,

My TV just won't boot
It comes on and then starts showing the animated logo of Wisdom Share Cloud TV on the screen, which is normal when it's booting

But this time, it stays on the screen perpetually.
I've checked online for solution, and they say it's software issue, and that I need to get the software and boot from it

The problem is that I don't have this software and I can't seem to find where to download it

I'll appreciate any help with this, and will definitely compensate for your time

Thanks
PS: The TV is Polystar 65 Inches

1 Like

Re: Help Needed: Wisdom Share Cloud TV Problem by Segun2222: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Freedomofspeech:
Hey guys,

My TV just won't boot
It comes on and then starts showing the animated logo of Wisdom Share Cloud TV on the screen, which is normal when it's booting

But this time, it stays on the screen perpetually.
I've checked online for solution, and they say it's software issue, and that I need to get the software and boot from it

The problem is that I don't have this software and I can't seem to find where to download it

I'll appreciate any help with this, and will definitely compensate for your time

Thanks
PS: The TV is Polystar 65 Inches
about buying this Tv.... Thank God oo.. Call their customer care and have them come pick up the tv

1 Like

Re: Help Needed: Wisdom Share Cloud TV Problem by Freedomofspeech: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Segun2222:
about buying this Tv.... Thank God oo.. Call their customer care and have them come pick up the tv

I did already, though called late
They said they'd get back to me tomorrow
Problem is I'm not based in Lagos and sending it down to Lagos no be here

1 Like

Re: Help Needed: Wisdom Share Cloud TV Problem by Omcd: 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
Freedomofspeech:

I did already, though called late
They said they'd get back to me tomorrow
Problem is I'm not based in Lagos and sending it down to Lagos no be here

Hello. Has it been resolved?
Re: Help Needed: Wisdom Share Cloud TV Problem by Freedomofspeech: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Omcd:

Hello. Has it been resolved?

Sorry for the late response.
Yes, it's been resolved.

Met a technician who has the drivers needed. He simply inserted the flash drive with the drivers in the TV, and reboot it. He charged 65k for it.

Many months later, it happened again. This time, I resolved to fix it myself. Kept searching online till I found a compatible software for it (was paid though).

I just copied it to a flash drive and reboot the TV, followed the prompt, and it was resolved. Hasn't happened till now.

But if it does, the software dey standby

3 Likes

Re: Help Needed: Wisdom Share Cloud TV Problem by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
I would really like to contact you Chief as I'm faced with this same situation

Freedomofspeech:

Yes, it's been resolved.

Met a technician who has the drivers needed. He simply inserted the flash drive with the drivers in the TV, and reboot it. He charged 65k for it.

Many months later, it happened again. This time, I resolved to fix it myself. Kept searching online till I found a compatible software for it (was paid though).

I just copied it to a flash drive and reboot the TV, followed the prompt, and it was resolved. Hasn't happened till now.

Re: Help Needed: Wisdom Share Cloud TV Problem by omenala(m): 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
My polystar 55'' smart TV, has started developing lines and darkened screen.
What do i do about it?
I bought it almost two years ago from their outlet at Marwa Lekki.
Re: Help Needed: Wisdom Share Cloud TV Problem by Apoztl3(m): 9:32am On May 07, 2023
Freedomofspeech:

Yes, it's been resolved.

Greetings Chief.
Please, will like to get in touch with you 🙏
Re: Help Needed: Wisdom Share Cloud TV Problem by mrph: 9:04am On Jul 03, 2023
@Freedomofspeech,
I sent you a Nairaland email. Need to find out where you bought the firmware. I downloaded one that's suppose to be a match from a free source. Just wanted to be sure, it buy from your source also.
Mine is 55 inches polystar

Thanks
Re: Help Needed: Wisdom Share Cloud TV Problem by Freedomofspeech: 7:39am On Oct 20, 2023
Apologies, was logged out for a while.
Have y'all resolved it now?
Re: Help Needed: Wisdom Share Cloud TV Problem by CloneTerminator: 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
I also have a TV company, only the diagonal is not 65, 50 inches. It's just stuck on one channel and that's it, I'm currently reading up on workarounds.
Re: Help Needed: Wisdom Share Cloud TV Problem by Sprenzy: 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2023
Hello...
I've been trying to reach you....
Re: Help Needed: Wisdom Share Cloud TV Problem by Freedomofspeech: 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
I've responded to your email

Sprenzy:
Hello...
I've been trying to reach you....
Re: Help Needed: Wisdom Share Cloud TV Problem by Sprenzy: 11:11am On Nov 10, 2023
[quote author=Freedomofspeech Freedomofspeech

Hi Boss, Kindly check your email... The {writingPro}
Awaiting your response since yesterday...

(1) (Reply)

***Sold***HP 250 G3 Notebook Laptop / Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5g..200k Cheap / Blackberry Z10 sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.