Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) (69767 Views)

Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) / Family Of Abuja Chef, Emeka Eloagu, Release Statement Concerning His Death / Emeka Eloagu: Five Persons Arrested Over The Murder Of Abuja Chef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
May God help us.
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by Autodidact101: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
WOW
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by Staphylococcus: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
Sad!

See as them off fine man

May the killers never know sleep.

How do killers sleep?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by Omicron007: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

and Plagiarism na 5 and 6.
We don't need you on this forum.
I wonder how much you pay the Mods

What a country!
From one horrible news to another.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by Chris525: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
You seem so sure.

freethesheeple:
Deal gone wrong. Never eat people money. Rip though

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by Mummyfour(f): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
Samfloxin:
Lessons
1. Once you start making money,employ a security guard/guards.
2. Have a gun in your house
3. Never ever trust anybody including your wife. Trust only God
4. Install CCTV in your house.
5. Don't live alone
Add yours.
be nice to your house helps, guards and drivers.
They hold the second key to your life.
If you know, you know

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by SarakiBukola: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
May the killers never know peace.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
A very sketchy news. Perhaps, a jealous rival came to revenge.

The days are getting darker.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by BigYash: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
athaboi:
Why
Why what?
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by vicfajeze: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
IPOB Don kill dis one again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by Clintonchiedzie(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
Another partner

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

Continue From Where You Stop, Is Enjoying Those Words Of Your's
Ogbeni, you must be aware that plagiarism is a punishable offence. One of the hallmarks of responsible blogging is crediting your sources. You just don't copy and paste and then claim credit. That's criminal

7 Likes

Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
SportsHD:

Stop that. You didn't reach out to no Police spokesperson. You got the news on Facebook and you did your thing. Stop trying to feel important.

You're just a mumu broke blogger. You know your site doesn't earn revenue.
Go and start fraud or sorts. At least when you get rich, you'd say some haters inspired you.

Rip to the niggar though. This life is hard. People you call friends would put call on your head, throw you ovb.

That guy na mkpi. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by sevenhundred(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Samfloxin:
Lessons
1. Once you start making money,employ a security guard/guards.
2. Have a gun in your house
3. Never ever trust anybody including your wife. Trust only God
4. Install CCTV in your house.
5. Don't live alone
Add yours.
including your wife And don't trust anybody

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by dannybrasky(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Emeka very nice dude,years back I remember when I was robbed in abuja. My phone was stolen some of my clothes and shoes were stolen as well. Emeka bought me a new phone,shoes and clothes he added money.
So sad.

10 Likes

Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by Commentor: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Drizzy5001:
This country don spoil kpata-pata, it's better we sell it, and share the money equally, see how the wasted this fine young man sad

And if you collect your share you are sure nobody would rob you?

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
gambia:
Its well with my soul. Bad news just full everywhere

Too much
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
RIP
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by Jagsconcept887(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
Rip to the dead and let's try to be conservative with our thoughts and opinions on here.
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by tutudesz: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

Continue From Where You Stop, Is Enjoying Those Words Of Your's
With your contact details online undecided if the police arrest you now, you will start shouting up and down undecided
Learn to take correction

1 Like

Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by Hiarmn(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
RIP
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
EraseTheDot:
deal gone wrong.-erase the dot

The day you die may your death be described in the same manner.
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
Abba Kyari has killed another Igbo man to cover his rus
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
He was my senior colleague's younger brother. The day he opened his restaurant along next cash and carry, I was there to celebrate with him. Great chef. Wicked world

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
Abba Kyari has killed another Igbo man to cover his rus [img][/img]
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Another chidinma don strike again........ cheesy
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
A very sketchy news. Perhaps, a jealous rival came to revenge.

The days are getting darker.
Victoria so you are back again
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ishilove:

Ogbeni, you must be aware that plagiarism is a punishable offence. One of the hallmarks of responsible blogging is crediting your sources. You just don't copy and paste and then claim credit. That's criminal
The guy is obviously a criminal
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Victoria so you are back again

I never left.
Re: Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
Queenslander:
Tf, stop spewing expletives, imagine a family member or close friend seeing this your nonsensical post? I don't blame you, you must be a really extremely foolish person,. Instead of you to just type R.I.P and move on with your miserable life..

Tell him. Perhaps he is just a child who needs proper orientation to grow.

RIP chef!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m / Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo / Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.