Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final (21188 Views)

Tokyo2020 Female Basketball: Nigeria Loses To The USA 72 - 81 / Tokyo2020 Male Basketball: Nigeria Loses To Germany 92 - 99 / Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by donbenie(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
butpro:
My cousin
Of course..
Failure is a lonely orphan..
And Success has many relatives.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by Ilovezzor: 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
See as she be like man even get biceps pass me.
I nor want abeg. I prefer volleyball girls

Belike you no dey see those gymnast them
Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by donbenie(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
arthurwillia:
Finally a medal but then no space for any Amaka to come and be shouting here grin
The only gold ever won by an individual in the Olympics is by an Amaka..
So Amaka is still one up..
Bite on that.. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by Ilovezzor: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
BigDawsNet:
cheesy A friend bet on Nigeria to win atleast 3 medals.... He stakes with $750

Give pls he need your prayer

Make him pray

Just few events left

Men's shot-put and women's long jump cheesy

Oh and the relays

With most of our sprinters injured I hope they still do something
Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
southerners always doing Nigga area proud always and always while all those modafuckers and quota system people up North are always tarnishing the country's image and are good in chaos and bomb making..

Nobody should mention me cos i no go reply.. Sips my Four Cousins.

2 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by ppogba: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
I have been consistent and persistent in my predictions.

One certain.
Two more on the way.
Sure medals from:
Blessing Oborodudu
Odunayo Adekunroye
Ese Brume.

Nothing can change this.

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by ppogba: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
BigDawsNet:

He can go to sleep.

Three medals are SURE.

2 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by skyblue4real(m): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
Akpu nku
Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by BigDawsNet: 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
ppogba:

He can go to sleep.

Three medals are SURE.

Are you serious?

I really hope so! Make I go collect my support 25% cashout
Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by BigDawsNet: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ilovezzor:

Make him pray

Just few events left

Men's shot-put and women's long jump cheesy

Oh and the relays

With most of our sprinters injured I hope they still do something

I really pray so

2 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by Franking: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Yoruba amaka. Southern Nigeria amaka.

Those other ones up there are only good at quota system and Buhari's nepotistic appointments. U won't see them making this useless contraption proud.

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by BigDawsNet: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Seun360:

I will win the bet. ESE Brume, the other wrestler and Blessing will give us 3 golds

Even if it's bronze...make my guy win ham...

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by pongwa(m): 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
fergie001:
Nigeria's Blessing Oborodudu have progressed to the finals of the women's 68kg freestyle wrestling at the Tokyo2020 Olympics, guaranteeing a medal for #TeamNigeria in a forgettable Olympic experience.

She defeated Battsetseg Soronzonbold of Mongolia 7 - 2 and is poised to face America's Mensah-Stock at the Makuhari Messe in Tokyo on August 2, 2021.

Mensah-Stock defeated Ukrainian, Alla Cherkasova 10-4 to progress to the finals earlier in the day.

USA Wrestling

Oborodudu and Mensah-Stock are no strangers to each other having met at the 2018 Beat Streets event ending in favour of the American (2-1).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MslMKULxd0

Atiku, Dare hail Oborodudu

Atiku Abubakar

- Sunday Akin Dare (Sports and Youth Development Minister).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzR9EJ2JI2o

this is going to be a bout between FBI and ABBA KYARI
Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by ramatintin(m): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Well done blessing.we are behind you.

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by Andyvilly: 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
All this whites them, knowing that blacks thrive at running, football, wrestling and other physical sport, they patronize blacks to do their dirty work in order for them to stay relevant at these events.

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by Uchasa(m): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
Franking:
Yoruba amaka. Southern Nigeria amaka.

Those other ones up there are only good at quota system and Buhari's nepotistic appointments. U won't see them making this useless contraption proud.

She is not Yoruba, she is Ijaw from Bayelsa

2 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by mechanics(m): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
I wish her good luck.

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by Parisian: 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
cheesy
orlahtohbadt:
It's definite. She is in the final, she either gets a Gold or Silver not even Bronze. Na 2 people det fight for final no be 3 or 4.
Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by Litmus: 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by Parisian: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
Don't mind those that call themselves majority. Majority in noise making.
Starzo:
niger Delta to the rescue again

we continue keeping this country afloat even against all odds
Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by adecz: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
Only Igbo people have been
bringing Nigeria gold medals from
the Olympics..

In these sorts of endeavors, you
don't hear Hawoosa of foolaniy names..
Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by Franking: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
Uchasa:

She is not Yoruba, she is Ijaw from Bayelsa

Ijaw amaka.
Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by Emeka71(m): 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Tobi Amusan and another of her colleague qualified to the final of 100m women hurdles; both of them are competing in the final and both of them are likely to get medals.

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
TitsforTat:
You want make woman make you cry gringrin

Seriously, I know I can't beat her in fight, and I have to think deep about future. I get little ego and it might cause problem later which I will be regretting

How do I tell me friends and family my wife beat me grin grin
Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by Calibrator: 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
They are one of the most understanding and peace loving set of women.

Once dated a female amateur boxer so I know what I am talking about.
thesicilian:
Whoever marries a female wrestler will automatically have to become a perfect gentleman by force. Even when she hits you first, you just say sorry and move on.... grin grin grin
Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by Semaj77(m): 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
seunlayi:
Hope for a medal at least

You mean hope for a gold medal , she's already in the finals so she's either coming home with a gold or at least a silver , a medal is definitely guaranteed and no more a hope
Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by Truvelisback(m): 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Julianaa:
Go get us our first medal girl
Omo! na man u dey see so. This one fit beat man 4 wrestling ooo. Guys make una no dare this kind girls ooo, she go just carry u up take show baba God saying"father, behold ur son" grin B4 she go use u stone ground grin
Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by arthurwillia(m): 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
donbenie:
The only gold ever won by an individual in the Olympics is by an Amaka..
So Amaka is still one up..
Bite on that.. cheesy grin

Alright
Other ones that participated in the team to get a gold should be pushed aside because they are not individual, very Amaka-like

Well I’ll be here very soon as again
Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by Germi9: 1:50am On Aug 03, 2021
thesicilian:
Whoever marries a female wrestler will automatically have to become a perfect gentleman by force. Even when she hits you first, you just say sorry and move on.... grin grin grin
Exactly what i was telling my friends about those female weight lifters
Re: Tokyo2020: Oborodudu To Fight Mensah-stock In 68kg Freestyle Wrestling Final by BigDawsNet: 1:57am On Aug 03, 2021
Emeka71:
Tobi Amusan and another of her colleague qualified to the final of 100m women hurdles; both of them are competing in the final and both of them are likely to get medals.

A relief embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine / RIO2016: Nigerian Athletes Beg For Funds Online (photos) / Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.