Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First (48301 Views)

Toke Makinwa Returns As BBNaija’s ‘The Buzz’ Host (Picture) / Was Toke Makinwa The Reason Gulder Ultimate Search Flopped In 2021? / Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Ezehillary(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Honestly this show is far better than football.
This BBnaija teaches us about social pshycology.
As for football
I see grown men in beer parlor arguing about an 18 year old striker that is making 100k pounds per week.

Some men will even fight for a striker who doesnt know they exist.
Its a very pathetic sight to see
i can see the apc in you how can you say that ,this nonsense i better than football.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
OLOSHO dey host show for another set of idiots..

Lai Mohammed should ban this show abegg..
Clowns..

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Bleedingsteel(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nice
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by CALCULUS16: 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Proudly and Awesomely brought to you by ODEWALE ADESOYE A. K. A. Green Man, Your one and only Nairaland Host (Shine Ya Eye).
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=104363222][color=#006600]Mr Green man, This is Mr Red man. STOP hosting this kind show on nairaland, u no see any other show to host, na bb9ja wey u no c kobo from u dey host for nairaland cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Incredible128: 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
KingDash:
I swear this guy na gay.. how you gon say this shit show better than football, you high.
I just dey wait make person fire d guy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Lamanii22(f): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
porthouse7:
Dis year bbn dey boring somehow, imagine am yet to find a favorite

Yes... No vibes whatsoever
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by CALCULUS16: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Proudly and Awesomely brought to you by ODEWALE ADESOYE A. K. A. Green Man, Your one and only Nairaland Host (Shine Ya Eye).
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Lilsameey: 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
As for football
I see grown men in beer parlor arguing about an 18 year old striker that is making 100k pounds per week.

,...Are you gay?
Why are you gay?
Do you think it is a disorder?, Why should you be gay?

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Aganju849: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/toke-makinwa-hosts-first-bbnaija-highlight-show/

Toke Maxpussy...

Who did she fùck to get this gig, and how many times?
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by emmnprince(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
As for football

That's your opinion anyway!

Every man with him choice of entertainment.
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by seyz91(m): 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mtcheeww! Baby talk

It's so fucking obvious you must be under 18 for you to have made this kind of horrible comment
ChizzyBuna:
As for football

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by easy34(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
What is the difference between what you wrote now and bbnaija.
You go just sidon type rubbish
ChizzyBuna:
As for football

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Vipro(m): 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
This BBnaija teaches us about social pshycology and Adaptive Human Behavioural Psychology.

As for football
I see grown men in beer parlor arguing and bad mouthing 18 year old striker that is making 100k pounds per week. While these same men cant even afford 20k to save their life.

He said "better than football". grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by everythinggirly(f): 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
Wow
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by lkillbrokehoes: 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
[s] Honestly this show is far better than football.
This BBnaija teaches us about social pshycology and Adaptive Human Behavioural Psychology.

As for football
I see grown men in beer parlor arguing and bad mouthing 18 year old striker that is making 100k pounds per week. While these same men cant even afford 20k to save their life.

[/s]
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by specie103(m): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
As for football

Sense is far from you. How can you compare football to BBNAIJA or what's the show called.

Some questions.... What's the purpose of the show?
How does it teach you social pshycology?
What is pshychology?

Answer those questions and I promise for every valid benefit of BBNAIJA you give, I'll give you double benefit of football.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by stanliwise(m): 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
[s]
ChizzyBuna:

As for football

[/s]
What is this rubbish naw

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by bankyblue(m): 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

As for football

Ode,
Do u know the passion that comes with that round leather stuff, couple with u get reward for ur passion and also become a king!

U get odordor o to they cap this zuzu, anyway..you need to throw that your cappar inside water because u no sabi use ham.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by pocohantas(f): 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
Kingpele:
Chai I thank God my wife doesn't like watching BBN ,if not I would just stop renewing my subscription for now till the end of the show ,the devil is truly playing with the minds of his captives unto vain glory of worldly fame and power that doesn't last forever ,as I watched them lower my first cousin into the grave just this last weekend ,I was certain that it is only God we need permanently ,our body ,family ,friends ,relatives ,worldly possessions are very temporal but God is eternal ,seek him and love him and obey his word ,you will be saving yourself from a terrible end

And your wife doesn’t have like 5k to renew subscription? Poor woman.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Jagsconcept887(m): 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
The show can never be better than football. I tag it a show of immortality, imagine a married woman having her nipples sucked all in the name of what? The show has no moral values at all.
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by vickydevoka(m): 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
visijo:
The greatest risk is trying to fart when you have a runny stomach �
Dat year fro English mock exam. Lol

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

As for football

See as these ones line up like students
You go think say na business seminar
No mind them. But them go open their smelly mouths waaah dey bad mouth BBN.
And what about the over stressed and tired argument that fans waste money voting on bbn. This year’s voting is even free and most of them talking are even unrepentant gamblers blowing away their entire salaries betting on weekends.
I done tire for their hypocritical high moral ground.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by hybridblood07(m): 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
You're not mentally alright. You need to visit a doctor ASAP
ChizzyBuna:

As for football

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Roman7(m): 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

As for football

Abeg if u no get wetin to talk just go crash.....how big brother better pass football
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by knightphoenix: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

As for football

I no wan argue with you, your likes tells all.
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by folake4u(f): 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
pocohantas:

And your wife doesn’t have like 5k to renew subscription? Poor woman.

What is this abeg? So much evil in this world grin grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Paradishennesy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
How many times these useless topic will hit fp tongue tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Poiu11: 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by TheWolfen(m): 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
I am not a football fan but I do watch football for fun most times while with family and friends that love the game...

See the energy you use in demonizing the good game Makes u deserve the worldwide simp award. Funny thing thing is that u think u wise but you dumb

ChizzyBuna:

As for football

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by Thesaint141(m): 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

As for football

Why Sence far from you like dis na, una dey quarel
Re: Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First by pocohantas(f): 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
folake4u:

What is this abeg? So much evil in this world grin grin grin.

See as e just fall the woman hand. Imagine me saying “thank God my husband doesn’t watch football. If not I won’t renew DSTV subscription”. Tufiakwa! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samsung Launching N24 Million TV In Africa: See Reply / Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija / Download Movie: Black Panther 2018 720p HD (mp4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.