Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega (20640 Views)

APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet / Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by zikter(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
The two clownish parties dancing naked on Jega's head, what a pity
Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by AreaFada2: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
Jega dey get serious jabs anyhow.
After bringing insect infested wood home as electoral umpire, you dey complain of lizards? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by Ofunaofu: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
Jega
Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by zikter(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
tiswell:
Jega the man who sold out our collective intelligence for a plate of porridge
Jega sold nothing and stop deceiving yourself. PDP was a massive failure and people voted APC, only for them to prove any better than the PDP. Jega is very right about the two good for nothing failures

1 Like

Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by yudee233: 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chaiii it’s finished
Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by Penguin2: 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
What is progressive about APC for Pete’s sake?

But Jega is a bigger idiot.

When he allowed himself to be used during the 2015 elections, what was he thinking?

Jega is an idiot

2 Likes

Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by etoete77: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
Jega go collect

1 Like

Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by RobbStark(m): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
From the reply to Jega's comparison I can boldly say that PDP won this round of replies.

APCs reply lack contents to say the least.
Atleast PDPs reply has fact, nothing can be said about APCs.

They just beat about the bush upandan saying they are progressives.

Taah, who dash them progressives.
APC is a retrogressive party nothing else.

So I say.....

PDP 2------APC 0

5 Likes

Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by Bleedingsteel(m): 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
udemzyudex:
What is progressive about APC? grin

Clowns.

Is looting , terrorism, killings and borrowings are the progressives they meant

1 Like

Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by eplanning: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Progressive APC? Tufiakwa *spits*

NwaIgboBoy:

Is looting , terrorism, killings and borrowings the progressives they meant

1 Like

Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by Nackzy: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
They've used and dumped this one

1 Like

Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by Thesaint141(m): 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
Oh yes, u are very right
Progressing in terms of Terrorism, kidnaping killing, empty promise disobeying Rule of law
Las las God pass una power.

Useless Sets of bunch Criminals

1 Like

Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by Franking: 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by Franking: 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
APC is worse than PDP. I don't subscribe to any of them but the truth is the truth. They are the same at best.
Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by snowball11(m): 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
What are these idiots sniffing for goodness sake?

Progressive? In what aspect? These fools in power are more daft than I expected! undecided
Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by gazza07(m): 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
After listening to lai mohammad, my ear is paining me
Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by Femeto: 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
grin Progressive for looters
Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by osazsky(m): 11:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
As long as I am living well..salary dey come biz they come waiting concern me..apc is still better.i know what I have achieved in these years and most youth can attest to it..my friend was cr today from fg..just for filling covid form last two months..kudos to buhari...die die gej die die pdp..pdp did 16 years..apc just 6 years..let's allow apc do thier 16 years peacefully abeg..and no one is voting for tinubu.the dey they present tinubu powers returns to pdp..I can bet that he wont get a single vote from us in the naija delta..Buhari greatest achievement is capturing kanu..imagine what we would have become if that guy was still wandering un london..the day dss kills kanu and chidima we will become a london...24 hrs powers light..naira greater than dollar.ague with your self.bubu is d best thing that has happened to us in the recent times...but he neds to do more as regards security aside that the economy is booming..I have nerver seen this type of patronage In my over 14 years in biz
Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by Tolams16(m): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
If you were scammed by Boom tv/Cruise Tv please read this post.
https://www.nairaland.com/6682521/scammed-boom-tv-cruise-tv#104367308
Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by LegalWolf: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
udemzyudex:
What is progressive about APC? grin

Clowns.

See, brother it is PDP I blame for this mess we find ourselves. They are just too weak and docile for an opposition party! My goodness, no administration can do 1/10th of what APC is doing and will escape the sharp mouth of Lai and his ilk. They will report to BBC, CNN, sponsor campaign of calumny, go to court, organize protest etc. In fact, the President will be confused because he has so much battles to fight.

It's just annoying how PDP is playing this opposition thingy.

1 Like

Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by kaycshine(f): 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
Progressive kill you dia
Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by Poiu11: 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lol.... Look at this fools. As if we are not following PDP and APC's transfer market.
Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by slevan: 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
If you think APC and PDP are the same, pls take me back to PDP years. Fools.

1 Like

Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by trinityboss: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
Kwanza:
https://www.nairaland.com/6682204/jega-no-comparison-apc-buhari#104360639

https://tribuneonlineng.com/corruption-dont-compare-us-with-pdp-apc-counsels-jega/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
This is preposterous the forc et origo of the dilemma of this country is due to the fact that jega hallucinated us into this joke of a country that we are in now.
This is the worse govt the world has ever seen. It cannot be over emphasized. This govt I see hilariously profusely devigorating. Killings have become a norm, we now ask how many die today? Looting has become a norm and if you complain or talk they kill you ask the late COAS or the jamb guy well they are dead and can’t tell you but I will tell you, they investigated and found kwaruption and it led to their demise. Nigeria under this Association of Past Criminals APC has killed this country at a landslide
Chai
Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by Comedian2019: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
APC has progressively taken the USD from #190 to over #500 , debt burden to #40trillion , insecurity to an unprecedented scale, corruption to a shameless level.
APC has progressively introduced terrorism termed as banditry.
APC is only progressive in wickedness.
Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by AmuEbule: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
APC is 'progressive' only the dreams of their gullible members.

Ok, APC members. Here's a prayer for you all. Please type AMEN.

May your lives be as 'progressive' as APC leadership and government.

May Fulani herdsmen, AK 47s, Kidnappers and killers appear daily in your 'progressive dreams' and lives.

Finally, may your 'progressive' APC lives be devalued like the NAIRA. cheesy undecided

1 Like

Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by sukar886: 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Jega is a big fool, he put us to this mess... He should shut up
Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by witworth(m): 12:04am On Aug 03, 2021
Progressive my ass.
This is either retrogress or regress, the masses are even regretting.
Hypocrisy is APC and PDP policy.
Useless set of so called leaders.
Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by Geoboi: 12:13am On Aug 03, 2021
Re: Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega by assent: 12:34am On Aug 03, 2021
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot

Notherners are eating grass since they can't find food.

Looks like your problem is deeper than the DOT you want to erase.

I think you should focus more on erasing poverty in your region

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi / Failed Governor Can’t Sell Failed Candidate To Us – PDP Tells Akeredolu / 2023: Buhari Says He Will Stop Desperate Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.