Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Do You Own A Business? You Are Looking For Customers To Boost Sales ? Check This - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Own A Business? You Are Looking For Customers To Boost Sales ? Check This (128 Views)

How Access Bank Pays Customers To Strip Naked In Banks / If You Are Looking For Buyers For Your Bulk Food Products, Please Enter Here: / Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Own A Business? You Are Looking For Customers To Boost Sales ? Check This by sainty1(m): 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hi there,

My name is Amos, the founder of Amoza Digital planet. An experienced and skilled Digital marketer. I’ve worked with many businesses, both local and international. From my experience, I realized most Nigerian businesses don’t like to spend money running Ads, they literally have no idea the opportunities they’re missing out on.

While you’re trying to be economical with your funds, your competitors are spending heavy on Ads and making x10 of what you’re making. They’re reaching more customers. It isn’t news that every business is meant to have an online presence as you can find almost everybody on social media these days.

What do you know about Facebook Ads? Have you tried them before? What marketing strategy did you use? Did you make good sales?

I’m a Facebook Ads expert and I’m here to help your business grow by making you money with my updated marketing skill. Before I move on, do you have a target market? Who is your target audience? Where are they? What do they do? Do they have any particular interest? Anyway this is what I’ll do for your business. I’ll plan Ads objective with you, plan content, plan budget and duration of Ads, create the Ad from scratch, monitor it and give report.

I assure you great sales and positive result within the first 72hrs. This is for every business whether you have an online presence or not, we can create online presence for your business and help you reach your prospective customers.

Facebook and Instagram marketing is all you need to get started.. Let’s help you make good sales.

Send us a message on WhatsApp to get started. +2348075583805

Consultation is free of charge.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Small Business Owner And You Sell Online? / NEED CONTENT? - Get Fast, Reliable Content Today / Call Or Chat For Your School Photocopy, Scanning, Printing. At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.