Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (3145 Views)

How To Hard Reset M-horse S4 Mini... Help Needed / How To Hard Reset Sony Xperia Z1 / Formatting Code For Nokia 3250 (hard Reset) Anyone Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide by Gsmxpert(m): 10:56am On May 16, 2011
The newly released blackberry playbook has exciting new features

like that blackberry brifdge, although no simcard support, you can setup the bridge with your phone and access your bis services on the playbook via bluetooth.

Soft reset

perfon this if your device appears to be slow or malfuntioning in anyway software related

while powering on, keep the power button pressed even after the device is on keep pressing until it reboot.s

hard reset

this will erase all data in phone and leave in factory state.

Perfom this if some features are missing, like when you cant find the appworld

on a powerd off device, press and hold the volume down key and press power on, keep holding the volume down until the blackberry text disappers. Then release. All done.
Re: Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide by benzion72(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2012
Please don't perform any Hard Reset if you dont have capacity for WIFI and ability to download 512MB
Re: Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide by Samkleff(m): 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
Help Needed - Can't find Any Apps on my New Playbook, I cant access anything on the playbook because it is empty.. nothing was found in it. i try to copy music from my pc using blacberrydesktop manager but i cant found it on the playboook but it appear on the playbook the number of vidoes,music and picture but cannot access it on my playbook pls anything help....07038901455 via whatapp
Re: Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide by Erhiskobi(m): 1:07am On Jun 24, 2015
Samkleff:
Help Needed - Can't find Any Apps on my New Playbook, I cant access anything on the playbook because it is empty.. nothing was found in it. i try to copy music from my pc using blacberrydesktop manager but i cant found it on the playboook but it appear on the playbook the number of vidoes,music and picture but cannot access it on my playbook pls anything help....07038901455 via whatapp

Same here bro... Where you able to get a solution to yours?
Re: Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide by benzion72(m): 10:21am On Jun 24, 2015
You have to reinstall the software from their server, before you can do anything on your blackberry playbook it is around 320MB
Re: Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide by Erhiskobi(m): 1:41am On Jun 26, 2015
benzion72:

You have to reinstall the software from their server, before you can do anything on your blackberry playbook it is around 320MB

How do i go about that? You got a link?

Thanks!
Re: Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide by benzion72(m): 10:44am On Jun 27, 2015
Erhiskobi:

How do i go about that? You got a link?

Thanks!

Connect to internet via WIFI and go to update software and off you go

(1) (Reply)

Buying Htc M7 "Your Honest Advice" / Samsung Galaxy A11 Specs And Price In Nigeria And Pictures / Do You Still Subscribe Ur BB, Android , Iphone And PC Every Months With Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.