Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

If You Were Scammed By Boom Tv/cruise Tv Please Report Here To Reclaim Ur Money - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Were Scammed By Boom Tv/cruise Tv Please Report Here To Reclaim Ur Money (2598 Views)

E-money And Wife Cruise Rolls Royce For Sunday Service - Pictures / PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans / 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Cruise In Cars With Personalised Number Plates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Scammed By Boom Tv/cruise Tv Please Report Here To Reclaim Ur Money by Tolams16(m): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Scamee grin cheesy

Arrogant retarrds like you are every scammer's delight because you are a repeat customer. Maloo
A dogg will always be a dogg, ur name fits u well. Go dig a hole and find a bone to eat. There is no need going back and forth with an animal you are a dogg afterall.
Re: If You Were Scammed By Boom Tv/cruise Tv Please Report Here To Reclaim Ur Money by lereinter(m): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
Presently nations TV is doing the same

DSS, efcc npf are so useless to burst this

1 Like

Re: If You Were Scammed By Boom Tv/cruise Tv Please Report Here To Reclaim Ur Money by alphabbey1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tolams16:

Ok boss let me tell you how to go about the situation before some fools on this thread start coming to say I want you to private chat me so I can scam you.

Step 1.
Make sure you or your friend has the record of the chats with the scammer, the transaction id of the transfer you made to the scammer, the account number, account name and bank of the scammer. Please keep this records well especially the chats and transfer id. You can also screenshot them for better safe keeping.

Step 2
Go to the bank of the scammer, for example if you sent the money to an access bank account then go to any access bank branch and complain. When you get to the bank ask to see the anti fraud unit that you have been scammed by a member of this bank. Every bank has an anti fraud unit that works hand in hand with the central bank.

Step3.
Upon meeting with the anti fraud unit, they will ask for the evidence or proof that you were actually scammed. This is where you provide them with the chats, the transfer id, and the account number and name of the scammer. These proofs will be critically examined to ensure they are real and legit. The bank will check the chats to ensure there was actually a conversation with the scammer and to confirm that the person is actually a scammer and ensure you are not framing someone who is into a legitimate business, then they will check the transaction id of the transfer you made to ensure the money actually entered the scammers account.

Now the scammers bank account is connected to a BVN, the BvN will be brought out through his account number, then the bank can now freeze that particular account for illegal activities, the scammer would be given a call by the bank to come and clearify himself, and when he comes the bank would have called officials from the central bank and law enforcement officers like the police or efcc to attend to him and if he does not come, that bank account will be frozen a directive will also been sent to the central bank, the central bank anti fraud unit will fish out every other bank account attached to that bvn and freeze it, it doesn't matter if it belongs to him or his friend the account will be frozen till someone comes to complain.

And note that someone cannot have more than one bvn, so he can't even open another account anywhere else.
Chances are that you are not the only one that has been scammed and the bank might have received a series of complaints from otheer people concerning that account for fraudulent activities. So this might catalyse the process of apprehending the criminal.

However note thagthif if the scammer uses a virtual Bank such as Kuda bank, or raven, or Vbank or any virtual Bank at all then it is very hard to track, it is much better if it is a normal bank.

Hope you have learnt something from this post and above all I hope you take the necessary steps immediately. I wish you Goodluck!
Rest bro, these are theory and works no shit, which bank get time to dey call someone, bank wey fit no even get back to you wey come make complain.... As the fund dey enter the account, the scammer dey remove it immediately from POS. Highest you can do for free is to get the receiving account blocked... No scammer will go to bank if dey block his account and no bank will give you any information on the scammer's details unless u start legal processing which isn't free... Na you go tire in the end unless you are ready to use 200k to chase 100k... Before you now spend more than you lose to trace someone, u go first ask yourself if the person use his real account to get the fund ? if na real account, shey na him present address the account owner put down ? If you dey South and the address dey north, u fit travel go there ? abi u fit afford Nigeria police price to run the errand for you ?
Practical is better than theory, Just no fall for scam, u go regret why u be citizen of this country if you think all those Anti-fraud bullshit will get your money back...

1 Like

Re: If You Were Scammed By Boom Tv/cruise Tv Please Report Here To Reclaim Ur Money by alphabbey1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Polyol:
I think those slandering op are accomplice to this so called scammers. It might not necessarily be that the op outlined the only format they use here. Bottom line is that particular TV scam his/her viewers and y'all should take note but instead y'all are forming what I don't know. Bunch of I too know.
For real, if being dumb is a competition, anyone that fall for that thing will reach the final stage... if dey come introduce the person to Jumia log or telegram bitcoin nko, the person go empty him wallet be that... Telegram wey be say you go enter group with 50,000 members, transaction and chats dey go on there on a steady and u'll think that group Don exist since ages....
Re: If You Were Scammed By Boom Tv/cruise Tv Please Report Here To Reclaim Ur Money by alphabbey1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tolams16:

First question have you gone to the bank to make this type of complain before? Do you have any experience with this type of issue before? or you are just making unnecessary assumptions. Did you even read the post to understand or you just like jumping into conclusions like puma?

I said his bank account will be frozen. His bvn will be marked for scam and frozen. If it is his bank account he wont be able to make use of it until he comes to the bank to complain, if the bank account belongs to his friend the friend can not use the account until he goes to his bank to complain, the scammer or his friend can not open another bank account because they will need their bvn and someone cannot have more than one bvn so they cant have bank accounts.

Even if he uses another person account or withdraws through POS they will still freeze the account, and if the account is frozen how will he be collecting money through his account to withdraw from POS when the account has been frozen. Nobody said they will running around and following him or wasting their time chasing the scammer, the bank will simply freeze the account. And no friend will sit down and watch his bvn and account frozen and his account rendered useless with no option of opening another account, and won't do something about it, no matter the kind of friend I m to you, if you use my account to scam people and my BVN gets frozen, then we are going to have an isssue. Plus no matter your location, do banks not have branches in the various states?

And besides I said there are chances he must have scammed alot of other poeple, so the bank most have been receiving some complains about the scammers account so that builds a better case for the bank as something worth looking into. No bank will receive scam complain from 10, 20 or more people concerning a particular account and will not do something about it.

Don't speak on things you have no knowledge of or have never tried
Rest bro, you put too much hope in these Nigerian banks, highest bank can do is to block the account, nothing concern bank with following up with the case... I guess you were fed with the lies that bank will blacklist bvn and the person won't be able to register on any banking platform again. grin which bank have the right to blacklist person bvn, na federal government the person scam ni... bro, try dey seek information o make u no go jonz urself with what you read online... ..... am a foreign currency trader, a Procurement agent, and a shipper... You can't be involved in business like this and not have gathered enough experience in the scamming world, if no be say I dey rugged, I for lose 2.4m just this last week, everyday I wake up, I dey always dey at alert, scam fit hit you anytime... if I tell you about myself now and transactions have done so far, you'll think am bragging, but make we leave that.... From your chats since, I can deduce you have no idea about someone that have been scammed, follow this process, and successfully gotten his money back, yeah, that's because they will never get the money back unless they use more money and connection to chase the lost fund... Na mostly all those Instagram vendors dey return money back if you block there accounts... just forget about the whatsapp TV own..... it takes an extremely dull scammer to use account of anyone that can track him to receive the fund... have had few that have gotten there fund back, and trust me, it takes more than what you read online........ One thing you need to first have in mind is, person wey wan devote him time into scamming obviously is not a daft person, forget using friend account, the account those guys will use to receive the fund, 95% chance it will lead to dead end if traced... Person wey wan scam me Don do video call and send me his national ID card before, that's the level of confidence..... I no talk say make person wey wan do all those free blocking parole not to run it, na good step... but you Don dey put too much confidence in the write up.... and faster way to block account is report to bank then send message to CBN anti-fraud mail address coz e fit shock u if bank no do anything after months that you report the account just as UBA did for my girlfriend until she called them out on Twitter...

1 Like

Re: If You Were Scammed By Boom Tv/cruise Tv Please Report Here To Reclaim Ur Money by Polyol(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
ekene101:
And u no dey form I too know to open ur mouth wide to say a scammer will come to a public forum to disclose how his scam tactics works abi?

Ekene quoted me sha.

You're a fool ekene, your generation is not out of it. Your parents are fool if you have any, I got energy for your foolishness ekene, you'll never be happy in life, you're very stupid ekene, your father is a scum, your mother a harlot, it shall not be well with your children if you have any and if you don't, madness awaits them. They'll roam the street naked.

I got your energy ekene, pls keep the quote coming.
Re: If You Were Scammed By Boom Tv/cruise Tv Please Report Here To Reclaim Ur Money by alphabbey1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tolams16:

Nice I see what you are trying to say, it seems you actually have some experience with these things, but you made a point I will agree with most of the bank these scammers use leads to a dead end that was why I said virtual banks like kuda etc are very hard to recover funds from. Also make no mistake I have experience with this kind of stuff so I know what I am saying, I know someone who followed this process and got his money back in full. It is not rocket science na, simply track d account d money entered, proof dat the account was used by a scammer to defraud victims and you will simply get your money back, the bvn may be a little difficul to suspend because it is Federal government related but even if they don't freeze the scammers BVN well atleast you can get your money back or refunded as long as it is not a virtual bank like kuda bank. And also I agree with ur point dat sometimes banks are normally reluctant in pursuing such matters, but then its left for you to take the first step and also do research and pursue the matter well also by mailing the central bank and doing all that is necessary to get your money back.
bro, if you start that tracing process, if u no get mind and pocket no full, na from the very first stage wey bank go tell you to go get letter from police and high Court before releasing account owner address to you that you go just decide to leave matter to God grin... na because say my guy sabi person for Iyaganku that the police for there dey request for 10k to write letter... Upon say the amount was 215k which they scammed him through telegram bitcoin group, he just never bothered to pursue the case coz of the stress he was seeing ahead... And that's what usually happen to majority most of the time... at the moment the scam occur, u go dey get ginger to pursue the case to the very end of the earth with the mindset of crucifying the bastard that did you wrong . When it's time to now pursue the case, with the way some bank and police go treat you, you go first ask yourself how much you lose self wey u wan kill urself untop am grin
Re: If You Were Scammed By Boom Tv/cruise Tv Please Report Here To Reclaim Ur Money by alphabbey1(m): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
Also, let me chip this in, if your account is being reported and blocked for fraudulent activities and you go to your bank to check, there's nothing like bank will delay you and call law enforcement to come and pick you, when no be say police or efcc declare you wanted..... Banks block account just because someone told them to, not so they can help you catch anybody... Only thing bank will do is to notify the account owner the exact amount that made them block the account and it's left to the person whether to call you wey get the money or not coz bank won't unblock the account unless the issue is resolved btw both sender and receiver... This is exactly what transpired btw my girlfriend and the Instagram clothe seller that refused to deliver her 30k goods... after she called UBA out on Twitter when dem no do anything since the time she has gone to complain at there branch, they immediately blocked the seller account, I shock when the seller wey dey form difficult to reach start to dey look for her make she come collect her money back. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were Scammed By Boom Tv/cruise Tv Please Report Here To Reclaim Ur Money by ekene101: 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Polyol:
I think those slandering op are accomplice to this so called scammers. It might not necessarily be that the op outlined the only format they use here. Bottom line is that particular TV scam his/her viewers and y'all should take note but instead y'all are forming what I don't know. Bunch of I too know.
na untrained monkey dey first insult people parents. It shows an orangutan and an ape nai collaborate form a down syndromic goats dat bleats all over d place. Continue bleating nigga,it's ur birth right.
Re: If You Were Scammed By Boom Tv/cruise Tv Please Report Here To Reclaim Ur Money by Polyol(m): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
ekene101:
na untrained monkey dey first insult people parents. It shows an orangutan and an ape nai collaborate form a down syndromic goats dat bleats all over d place. Continue bleating nigga,it's ur birth right.

You're obviously a trained monkey to not have insulted my parents first. Still on still, your papa na tout, your mama na cheap olosho and you the self acclaimed trained monkey no get sense. Happiness far from you and na so e go be till you leave this earth. You go bury your children one by one with your hands.

I get your energy, keep it coming.
Re: If You Were Scammed By Boom Tv/cruise Tv Please Report Here To Reclaim Ur Money by ekene101: 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
Polyol:

You're obviously a trained monkey to not have insulted my parents first. Still on still, your papa na tout, your mama na cheap olosho and you the self acclaimed trained monkey no get sense. Happiness far from you and na so e go be till you leave this earth. You go bury your children one by one with your hands.

no be me send ur useless father to dey guard cemetery or ur Stoopid mother to get pregnant for a useless Dwarf goat. Na 20naira indocide ur mama won use terminate ur wasteful existence na make u no normal so. If ur mama no dey open kpenkus for both vultures,hyenas and agama lizards,wetin won bring ur existence. Sense far from ur mama na dats y she no fit close her kpenkus wey dey like mortuary door come go born iguana like u wey dey foam 4 mouth. Continue dey bleat,igbobi never close.skunk
Re: If You Were Scammed By Boom Tv/cruise Tv Please Report Here To Reclaim Ur Money by ekene101: 1:45am On Aug 04, 2021
Polyol:

this penguin wey he past nai be he future,I can understand ur frustrations becos d last happiest day of ur life was two days ago ur ogar father brought d sacrificed headless fowl he picked up from 3 junction for ur scarecrow mother to prepare oil rice with no pepper and onion,cursed child,even almajiri get brighter future than ur unborn piglets.backdated schali-nitwit.
Re: If You Were Scammed By Boom Tv/cruise Tv Please Report Here To Reclaim Ur Money by Polyol(m): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2021
ekene101:
this penguin wey he past nai be he future,I can understand ur frustrations becos d last happiest day of ur life was two days ago ur ogar father brought d sacrificed headless fowl he picked up from 3 junction for ur scarecrow mother to prepare oil rice with no pepper and onion,cursed child,even almajiri get brighter future than ur unborn piglets.backdated schali-nitwit.

You quoted my reply twice, isn't this a sign of who you truly are? You can fake coming from a responsible father even if he isn't.

And your mum? Let's not even go there, she's every shade of prostitute and I'm not surprised at how you turned out.

You lack sense from the first word in your response to the last, you don't have to force it on anyone, I can see through your wordings. Sometimes I wonder if you're really the sperm cell that won. Can't believe a no-brain sperm cell outran a million sperm. They're from your father though, you can't give what you don't have. Tueh.
Re: If You Were Scammed By Boom Tv/cruise Tv Please Report Here To Reclaim Ur Money by ekene101: 10:04am On Aug 04, 2021
Polyol:

You quoted my reply twice, isn't this a sign of who you truly are? You can fake coming from a responsible father even if he isn't.

And your mum? Let's not even go there, she's every shade of prostitute and I'm not surprised at how you turned out.

You lack sense from the first word in your response to the last, you don't have to force it on anyone, I can see through your wordings. Sometimes I wonder if you're really the sperm cell that won. Can't believe a no-brain sperm cell outran a million sperm. They're from your father though, you can't give what you don't have. Tueh.
slowpoke son of a bigger slowpoke,I no for see ur papa make I put big slap for him Baldhead wey only 3 hair remain.. nitwit..na endorsement deal ur forefathers signed with stupidity dey high u daily,no go igbobi make dey commot crase from ur head,idiotic mugu.ur papa wey resemble frankinstein monster..ogobi

(1) (2) (Reply)

International Singer Rihanna, Shows Off Her Ass On Instagram / PHOTO: Actress, Yvonne Nelson's Right Leg Cut Off / PHOTOS : Olamide Goes Swimming View His Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.