Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

One Million March Rally: Cross River Women Holds Prayer And Fasting - August 4 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Million March Rally: Cross River Women Holds Prayer And Fasting - August 4 (471 Views)

One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States / NUT Holds Prayer Sessions For Buhari To Sign New Retirement Age Bill / Aisha Buhari Holds Prayer Session For Nigeria In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Million March Rally: Cross River Women Holds Prayer And Fasting - August 4 by Ayade001(m): 7:25am On Aug 03, 2021
By Ebriku John Friday

Cross River Women Emancipation Initiative (CROWEI) has set aside Wednesday, August 4, 2021 for fasting and prayers ahead of its One Million Women March in solidarity of Cross River State Governor, His Excellency Sen Prof Sir Ben Ayade fixed for August 5, 2021 in Calabar, the Cross River State capital city.

The solemn spiritual exercise which will take place by the women in their different closets between the hours of 6am to 12 noon is geared towards the successful hosting of the event.

The President of CROWEI and Vice Chairman of Bakassi Local Government Area, Hon Lawrencia Ita and the Commissioner for Local Government Affairs and Chairman Central Planning Committee of the event, Hon Stella Odey-Ekpo noted that the women event is also to show appreciations and support to the delectable wife of the Governor, Her Excellency, Dr Linda Ayade, who their describe as the founder and Champion of Women Emancipation in Cross River.

The women event takes off from Mustard point 11/11 Calabar by 10am prompt will see the women drawn from various works of life to march on Calabar in support of Governor Ayade's historic defection and his unwavering support for women emancipation and development.

The women leader had earlier expressed their enthusiasm for His Excellency for the great feats so far attained and for socketing Cross River State to the Center, thanking His Excellency for the 'Broom Revolution' ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS (APC) in Cross River State political landscape, taking to news men, the Cross River State women expressed optimism on the greater gain of socketing to the center and putting Cross River State amongst the giant Political States in the Country for the benefit of the Dividends of Democracy.

The Women as well appreciates His Excellency the Executive Governor of Cross River State for his love towards the Women in the State, by carrying women along in his administration, at all levels of leadership and also to the First Lady, Amb. Dr. Mrs. Linda Ayade (KSJI) for her leadership qualities towards the female folks in the State.

On this note the CROWEI, Women hereby invite all Crossrivarians resident in Calabar, the CROWEI Women organization, Church Women Organizations, Market Women Organizations, Non - indigenous Women organizations; Ikom, Ogoja, Obudu and other Local Government Area Women Organizations resident in Calabar and Political support groups to join the ONE MILLION MEGA RALLY in solidarity with Sen. Prof. Benedict Ayade, as he has taken Cross River State to the Center.

The Women ably led by Her Excellency, Dr Linda Ayade and backed by Amazons like Senator Florence Ita Giwa, The Secretary to the Cross River State Government (SSG) Barr. Tina Banku Agbor, The Executive Female Chairmen of Councils- Hon. Mrs. Ada Charles, Chairman Biase LGA, Hon. Mrs. Esther Bassey, Chairman Calabar South LGA, Hon. Mrs. Margaret Inde, Obanlikwu Council Chairman, Hon. Amb. Mrs. Justina Edem, Chairman Odukpani LGA
All Female Members of House of Assembly and Commissioners- Hon. Cynthia Nkasi, Member Yala 11, Hon. Regina Anyogo, Member Yala 1, Hon. Mrs. Stella Odey- Ekpo, Commissioner for Local Government Affairs, Dr. Inyang Asibong, Commissioner for International Development, Dr Beta Edu, Health Commissioner, Asso. Prof. Alice Eku Commissioner for Establishment, Past. Mrs. RoseMary Archibong Esq. Commissioner for Commerce & Industries Hon. Blessing Egbara Commissioner for Humanities, Wives of National Assembly Members, all Female Vice Chairmen of Councils, Special Advisers-, Directors of Boards, General Managers and plethora of Special Assistants will all be part of the epoch making rally.

Speaking on the importance of the rally on Tuesday shortly after the Green Carnival parade, Hon.Mrs. Stella Odey- Ekpo and Dr. Inyang Asibong said plans are on top gear to bringing Women from across the State and beyound to showcase their love for the Governor.

"Her Excellency, Dr. Mrs. Lynda Ayade, the beautiful wife of our Governor is our mother and the leader of CROWEI to lead the entire women of Cross River State and in diaspora as we demonstrate our love for our father and to tell him, we the Women of Cross River are solidly behind him" Hon.Mrs. Stella Oreme Odey-Ekpo stated.

Re: One Million March Rally: Cross River Women Holds Prayer And Fasting - August 4 by Oluolad86(f): 7:37am On Aug 03, 2021
please pray for me on pericarditis, I believe in miracles and prayers. I'll need your financial help to do the surgery please. Thanks
Re: One Million March Rally: Cross River Women Holds Prayer And Fasting - August 4 by nony43(m): 7:40am On Aug 03, 2021
Ayade is not working. CRS is now a dirty state.
Re: One Million March Rally: Cross River Women Holds Prayer And Fasting - August 4 by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 03, 2021
Oluolad86:
please pray for me on pericarditis, I believe in miracles and prayers. I'll need your financial help to do the surgery please. Thanks
you will be ok. In most cases it's anti-inflammatory tablets that treat it, in rate cases, it's surgery. Caused by either high b.p/heart attack or viral infection of outer layer of heart caused by exposure to chemicals, if u smoke pls stop. It has chemicals too. As long as your kidneys and liver are working normally, u have little to worry about

1 Like

Re: One Million March Rally: Cross River Women Holds Prayer And Fasting - August 4 by limeta(f): 8:15am On Aug 03, 2021
every thing is in the million
snake want to swallow money even that is in million
Re: One Million March Rally: Cross River Women Holds Prayer And Fasting - August 4 by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2021
Reminds me of how igbos did one million March for abacha when because he was oppressing yoruba's.
Re: One Million March Rally: Cross River Women Holds Prayer And Fasting - August 4 by Oluolad86(f): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
Vickyvice:
you will be ok. In most cases it's anti-inflammatory tablets that treat it, in rate cases, it's surgery. Caused by either high b.p/heart attack or viral infection of outer layer of heart caused by exposure to chemicals, if u smoke pls stop. It has chemicals too. As long as your kidneys and liver are working normally, u have little to worry about

Thanks so much. The liver is enlarged, I need to do scan to know how the kidneys are doing because of the swollen stomach and legs
Re: One Million March Rally: Cross River Women Holds Prayer And Fasting - August 4 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Oluolad86:

Thanks so much. The liver is enlarged, I need to do scan to know how the kidneys are doing because of the swollen stomach and legs
liver enlarged? Swollen legs and stomach? Bro? Pls don't take anything alcoholic. If you take energy drinks... Bullet, power �, red label and their likes, please and please, quit immediately.some of these whiskey are actually ethanol, such as calydon. Stop too. You will be fine. Swollen legs are as a result of build up of chemicals in d body. Your kidneys are ok, but d liver may have some failt,. Early diagnosis/ treatment is the cure
Re: One Million March Rally: Cross River Women Holds Prayer And Fasting - August 4 by Oluolad86(f): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Vickyvice:
liver enlarged? Swollen legs and stomach? Bro? Pls don't take anything alcoholic. If you take energy drinks... Bullet, power �, red label and their likes, please and please, quit immediately.some of these whiskey are actually ethanol, such as calydon. Stop too. You will be fine. Swollen legs are as a result of build up of chemicals in d body. Your kidneys are ok, but d liver may have some failt,. Early diagnosis/ treatment is the cure

I'm a lady, I don't smoke, club, drink nor party. I thought drugs would care it since 2014, now I need to do the surgery to remove the fluids

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Meets President Over Igboho I / Lets Compare Ipob And Miyetti Allah / Why Buhari Can’t Go Hard On Criminal Bandits -minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.