Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations (17420 Views)

Group Rejects El-rufai Endorsement As Tinubu’s Running Mate / YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) / Secession Agitators Plotting Violence In South West – YAF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by Meti99(m): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2021
The YAF people no get names

Abeg make we know the individuals fighting for Yoruba race
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by JoeEeL(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2021
HAHHAAHA

DSS CREATED GROUP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by Brushstrokes20: 9:23am On Aug 03, 2021
Bullocks for Brainless buffoons!....

I rep odua Republic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by seunayantokun(m): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2021
A petition signed by only one faceless person can't fly. We know he's sponsored. In fact, that kind of a thing paves the way for a referendum. They should have come up with a better strategy. For them, the FG is the ultimate. Their will is collapsing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by funkekemi(f): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2021
lessonotes:
I have begged and will continue to plead; secession is not a small thing and not the solution to Nigeria's woes.

Every entity from a broken secession often risks civil war. South Sudan is a clear case. Be warned!!! If the South West secede and there's civil war within that small region, where do we run to. No one is ready for that madness. I repeat Be warned!!!

I am beginning to think that these calls for secession are the work of opposition parties, when not in power. They use it as a tool to divide and it is glaring to see. My uncle who is resident in the US and pro PDP would bombard my WhatsApp with all this secession calls, messages and videos of propaganda and what not.

We know Nigeria is not working as it should, but secession is not the way to solve it.

Patriotism is dead.
we know your type , why not mention Yugoslavia , Russian federation , India, Pakistan , why not mention Singapore who didn't fight after separation .go and tell your oga BMCs that this narrative won't fly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by fuck419: 9:24am On Aug 03, 2021
A people known from time immemorial to live a life of deceit, hypocrisy,sabotage and lies.

Is it that whatever your agitations are, you can not have it sorted when you exist as an independent Nation?

It's only in the West, you will see a man worship as a Muslim, Christian and Traditional Deity. They always live a double life. Never sincere in anything and will never speak out in the event of need but would rather seat on the fence. They're even talking because, the thing is holding their "SUCRUTUM".

When you ask them, they will say we're one Nigeria when it's favouring them. And in another minute when it is not favouring them, they will shout Oduduwa Republic.

Stand in one place as a people and stop deceiving yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by chrisvic007: 9:28am On Aug 03, 2021
Those saying Yoruba is divided are very wrong. In any society, this kind of situation is quite normal. There will be voices of dissent here and there but the majority and the most articulate will have their way.

The Yoruba nation has moved miles ahead of this group and the petition in question is slated to be presented on 23rd August and there is nothing anybody can to about that, not even Putin - the much talked about most powerful man in the world.

At the end it would be debated and decisions would be taken by the UN.

Kudos to the Yoruba nation for the educated, diplomatic and legal ways they have adopted for their struggles unlike the cave men that are killing their kith and kin because they want "fleedom"
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by onoms4luv(m): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2021
Where YAF come from again na.

Tinubu!

Tinubu!!

Tinubu!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by MT: 9:41am On Aug 03, 2021
While I respect the wishes of individuals that crave for a Yoruba Nation, as a Yoruba man, I reject Yoruba nation as well, and I expect my position to be respected too. I see the handiwork of failed politicians who have lost in the current scheme of things behind this arrangement.

Be it as it may, we are fast becoming jesters in among the comity of nations. Any little things, we have petitioned UN, US Embassy, UK embassy etc. Everyone should stop this childish posture.
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by onoms4luv(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2021
Where YAF come from again na?

Tinubu!

Tinubu!!

Tinubu!!!

Instead of you to retire, you are there creating useless forum.. I know your political ambitions is dead on arrival. Just continue fooling yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by shadeyinka(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2021
DefHQ:

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/yoruba-group-petitions-united-nations-against-ilana-omo-oodua/
All YAF need to do is to prove that the evidence supplied by the coalition of Yoruba groups to the UN on genocides and rape of her people by the Fulani is false.

Some people will drink snipper if promised a few coins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by kayusely70(m): 9:42am On Aug 03, 2021
No
olaric:
Hypocrites and good for nothing set of people. Just for how much are you willing to sell and betray your brothers and sisters just like Judas?

Of course they won't use non Yorubas to betray Yorubas; na who no man dey do man.

At the end of the day we still shop in the same market, suffer the same inflation and sleep with one eye open because of the threats posed by Fulani maruders in the night...
Most of them are never-do-well and asslickers of desperate politicians!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by oweman: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2021
Those behind such petition are trailtors who meant no well for Nigeria those are working for biafaran dogs .
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 03, 2021
DefHQ:

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/yoruba-group-petitions-united-nations-against-ilana-omo-oodua/

Their petition will clearly holds no water and it will be another indication why this country needs to be dissolved. So, you are petitioning them not to express themselves? You want the UN to stop them from freedom? This is clearly a daft move by these government. It further shows how less they care about people's free will.

The ilana Omo Odua should just write to UN with this faceless group petition and inform them how hard it is to enjoy freedom of expression in the country. Honestly, this government are unadulterated daft.
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by seunayantokun(m): 9:50am On Aug 03, 2021
Takeproft:
Who are the members of YAF?

They don't exist. Some BMC+Fulani caliphate+ Fulani cabal just created the spoiler name. But it's just too dullardly, the daft idea is too late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by joefelin2345: 9:52am On Aug 03, 2021
tiswell:
Afonjas are never united,backstabbing and betrayal runs in their DNA

Tueh!!!
It is only your own tribe that are united abi? Thank God for that.
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by dmbb: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2021
That's why I like our brothers from the South west
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by QuotaSystem: 9:56am On Aug 03, 2021
skywalker240:

You're not making sense in all honesty, what you are saying is just like contemplating moving out of a burning house and still hoping water system and taps in the house are enough to put off the fire

No country on Earth is running the optimal way it is supposed to because that is an idealistic thought/concept. Yet everyone is not disintegrating but finding ways to fix their problems.

America with all it's successes and status as a democratic model, is still plagued with widespread & endemic racism, deadly gun violence, violent opposition to democratic rule etc.

He made perfect sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by yusluvad(m): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2021
Lol!!!
Investigative:
Dss social media group
They formed
Tripob
Repob
Now they have form another faceless group
They are yet to form group in
The north cos those ones are intact slaves
Once you challenge them ,they import imaginary,WhatsApp group to speak for millions of people,
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by fuck419: 10:00am On Aug 03, 2021
lessonotes:
I have begged and will continue to plead; secession is not a small thing and not the solution to Nigeria's woes.

Every entity from a broken secession often risks civil war. South Sudan is a clear case. Be warned!!! If the South West secede and there's civil war within that small region, where do we run to. No one is ready for that madness. I repeat Be warned!!!

I am beginning to think that these calls for secession are the work of opposition parties, when not in power. They use it as a tool to divide and it is glaring to see. My uncle who is resident in the US and pro PDP would bombard my WhatsApp with all this secession calls, messages and videos of propaganda and what not.

We know Nigeria is not working as it should, but secession is not the way to solve it.

Patriotism is dead.

What do you know about PATRIOTISM?

Have you ever asked yourself this simple question. For instance, you as a Yoruba man, DO you love an Hausa or Igbo man the way you love yourself? NO.

The same is applicable to other tribes too.

What did the Bible tell you, you mustn't believe the Bible anyways but the scriptures cannot be broken! A kingdom divided will not stand.

PATRIOTISM works with sincerity and true love. We don't love ourselves as Nigerians given our ethnic diversity, belief and cultural differences.

It's true that Politicians and Opposition parties are leveraging on the matter but that does not rule out the fact that these problems of Internal Hatred, Nepotism, Tribal sentiment, Bias, Religious Intolerance, Greed, Wickedness and Injustice is inherent in the present day Nigeria. Don't forget Terrorism, Banditry and Kidnapping.

We're too divided to exist peacefully as one Country.

We should all speak in one voice to let the regions exist independently. Everyone should go their way peacefully. We can only appreciate one another when we go our separate ways. We will come to realize the importance of the other people, then we can appreciate them and respect them.

DIVIDED NIGERIA IS THE ONLY WAY TO TRUE DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRESS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by skywalker240(m): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2021
QuotaSystem:

No country on Earth is running the optimal way it is supposed to because that is an idealistic thought/concept.

America with all it's successes and status as a democratic model, is still plagued with widespread & endemic racism, deadly gun violence, violent opposition to democratic rule etc.
At least they're not the poverty Capital

They're not afraid to go to their farms

Even when there's violence, when they call their police there are swift response

They have freedom of speech

There are racist over there with agendas to wipe out a race, but the body language of their government doesn't show it's in support of it, can you say same for this failure of a contraption?

The US has it's own problem, but my guy problem de pass problem, no compare America small problem when Dem fit chest with NIGERIA problem when de break body

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by ddeola: 10:07am On Aug 03, 2021
That is one MAJOR problem with the Yorubas. Some people among Yorubas allow themselves to be used by enemies of the Yoruba people. These ones have been paid and they are playing the tune of their sponsors. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

This group is newly formed by the enemies of Yoruba liberation within Yoruba land. Na one of una betray Sunday Igboho. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Odale ma nbale lo ni bo pe bo ya. sad sad sad sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by seunayantokun(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2021
weyreypey:
just give us their names in the YAF. Datsall
They have no name. One faceless Adeshina Animashaun alone signed it. The spelling of the name betrays its lack of credibility. Nevertheless, let them give us his identity details. When was the group formed? What have been their activities? Etc. In fact their counter petition shows they can only read and write but are incapable of taking in information: everything there is all about Buhari and 2023 election. Trashy!
In Jesus Christ's name, their purpose is defeated. Next step, REFERENDUM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by joefelin2345: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2021
DefHQ:

Ti agbo ile kan ban toro, awon omo ale ibe ni ko i ti dagba...Who are this YAF of a people & what are they appraising if I may ask? In fact a critical appraisal of Yoruba history & journey in this contraption & forced marriage called Nigeria will reveal that some of our past leaders for reason best known to them seemed not to be visionary enough. For instance, after the 1959 general election, what prevented AG from forming a Govt of National Unity along with other political parties or better still teamed up with NPC which was what ZIk's NCNC did. Same thing in 1979 & 1983 respectively. Peradventure if this had been done, Pa Awo could have become the President & the story could have changed by now. Just my thinking oo with no intending offence to anyone. Oodua nimi tokan tokan.
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by wink2015(m): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2021
These are the southern confusionist.

They better fight for their own.
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by jonnyjustcome22: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2021
Oloriburuku are the people who make up of this YAF. So you are happy with the killing by herdsman, kidnappers and banditry.
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by ChukwuObe: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2021
Baawaa:

This are pay as you support group by Tinubu and co.

Must you blame Tinubu for everything in this country? I can see that even if your mother elopes with another man or she is unable to produce more children, you will still blame it on Tinubu? Why dont you go back to your state and be blaming your political leaders and governors both present and past? It is a shame that many of you just went to school but never educated. What a shame!
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by kindlyheart: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2021
criminals that don't want a better future for others
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by onuman: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2021
Islamic Religion in Nigeria made these ones inYAF to chose to remain Fulani slaves till eternity.

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by FreeIgbos: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2021
Hmnn, modern day afonjas! And to think an old man who is near his grave and should know better is the one selling his people for just 10 pieces of silver makes it the more tragic.

A very big shame indeed!!
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by Chimaraymond455: 10:49am On Aug 03, 2021
propaganda!! Propaganda!!! against the igbos and the yorubas, from foolanis/hausas) Igbo and Yoruba on nairaland shine your eyes, foolanis/Hausa will claim to be igbo just to insult and attack the yourubas and other tribes so that it will look as if igbo hate everyone,, same Hausa/foolanis Will claim to be Yoruba to insult and and attack the igbos. foolanis/hausa are only active on nairaland, they are no where to be find on Facebook, Twitter, or any international platform, Yoruba and igbo hear this and hear it clear nairaland is faceless platform which does not require much data to login, that's why they are many here, that's why nairaland is childish platform. Yoruba and igbo on nairaland come to Facebook, Twitter, or any international platform and see the real igbos and Yorubas unity. I may abuse the yorubas out of ignorance before when I thought the yorubas are behind all those hateful threat against the igbos not knowing that it was foolanis and hausas who pretended to be the yorubas,...nnamdi kanu recent arrest have opened igbos eyes to know their common enemy, they only people who are celebrating his arrest is Hausa/Fulani, we have realized this that's why you see first time in history all the southern governors meet in Lagos. All this we south south na them, all this we Niger delta na them, this foolanis hate the southern unity, their greatest fear is igbos, same foolanis attached themselves to Hausa, kanuri, and other tribes in the north, but here in the south they are trying everything humanly possible to divide them, tag everyone who is trying to unite the south attache by force, unity beggars, especially when igbos want to unite with their kit and kin outside s-east. they are now angry because the Yoruba and igbo have realized their past mistakes.......
WE MUST CONTINUE::!!!
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by Tzar(m): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2021
Awon omo eru jati jati!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct / I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu / Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.