Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,615 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists (22500 Views)

Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorist / Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by Olamideayomide(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
This Arewa jest dey own mouth dey spit trash, instead of them to first remove the log of wood in their eyes before castigating man with a stick of matches in their eyes.
Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by Studentdelta1: 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
Bedtec:
No she commented on Sunday before we reported her
it was on Sunday she got banned. I think it was WHEREISMANNA and MANNNABBQGRILLZ(another Monika) that did it.
Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by Bedtec: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
Studentdelta1:
it was on Sunday she got banned. I think it was WHEREISMANNA and MANNNABBQGRILLZ(another Monika) that did it.
She has been unbanned cos he commented today
Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by Lightorder: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
stonemasonn:
which one be hatred and tribalism nah? Shebi Afenifere and OPC supported GEJ that year.
yes o just like Brutus and Cassius supported Julius Caesar same year. I could remember how you guys were celebrating when he lost, I was also in Lagos. A picture was making rounds where some group of Yoruba elders were placing sticks or staffs on his shoulder as he knelt in their midst. You guys admitted here that they were placing a curse on him instead of blessings. Thank God your curses worked , he is out and everyone is enjoying your choice today. We all in it , I am not complaining either .

2 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by TheEnygma(m): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
JoeEeL:

How do you know?
Google his moniker...
I just don't wanna break rule #10.
I would have told you his real name.
Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by Dindondin(m): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
It's Sardauna of Sokoto from Usman Dan Fodio to the present one should be proscribed too.
To hell with CNG Coalition of Northern Groups.
The idio ts that didn't see anything wrong with herdsmen killings, Miyetti Allah's divisive talks & MURIC's retarde d statements.
What's the problem of most of these northern groups? All northern groups should be proscribed as terrorists.
Why can't they live & let live? They blame everybody for their woes but they are the ones responsible for it.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by JoeEeL(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
TheEnygma:

Google his moniker...
I just don't wanna break rule #10.
I would have told you his real name.

Bro I don see the fool.

Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by Onyxberyl: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
[quote author=Bedtec post=104374850]They will eventually be proscribed cos there brother is in power. As For vulture seller , hope you're seeing what they're doing to your Yoruba brothers and you're still doing BMC job? You join go die better [/quote
Are you minding that vulture dresser, he won't come on this thread so not to speak against his creator and life support Bubu.]
Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by TheEnygma(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
JoeEeL:

Bro I don see the fool.

He doesn't own any grilling business.... all he owns is a small provision store.

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by Jaysnowkid: 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
Make thunder strike una dia.
Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by Sammerboi: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Are this people mad? Fulani bandits killings and maiming innocent your own people and even shooting down a military jet. You don’t advice the FG to proscribe them has terrorists organization. Plus Gumi and El Rufai who openly support bandits activities, but those ones ain’t terrorists coz their Hausa/Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by thinksense: 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Agreed 100%
Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by VEHINTOLAR: 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
Does anyone expect these animals to behave any differently ? They can't reason beyond their elementary levels; they can't just do it ! Nigeria,a disaster that was craftily designed by the British to manifest all the problems we are witnessing today just for their own selfish agenda. North ,especially fulanis,and South can never be one as water and oil can never mix !

The only language these desert savages understand and that's capable of resetting their cow brain is violence of greater proportions. We can't afford to be treating them with civility while hoping that they will change; they won't ! They are not humans but animals !

Gideon Orka,of blessed memory, was very right about these animals in human skins.
Nigeria will never know peace and development as long as these aliens from the sahel are parts of it.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by middlebelter(m): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
If this declaration is true, then it is time to end this colonialism now. The South and Middle Belt must unite as a matter of urgency and stop these disguising terrorists in the name of Northern coalition group.

Perhaps it is time to declare the Sultan seat a terrorist seat after all, their progenitor came killed the Hausa king and installed Emirate with Sultan heading it. Once that is done , all the appendages of the Emirates structure like Myetti Allah,Northern Elders Forum must be declared terrorists and abolished. Warrant nonsense!
Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by Bankowner: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
Our elders used to say “when feaces is left too long on the ground, different flies will start to perch on it”.

A pressure group labeling another terrorist organization. It is well.
Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by seeker121(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
Obtain bank loan and play it for yourself or you don't need money.
Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by Gfskw: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
Why
Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by Mrexcell(m): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
This mumu people with their islamic brains have come again.
Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by Menace2Society(m): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
Bedtec:
They will eventually be proscribed cos there brother is in power. As For vulture seller , hope you're seeing what they're doing to your Yoruba brothers and you're still doing BMC job? You join go die better
So who told Manna is a Yoruba huh?
Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by lomprico(m): 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
beautiful
Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by tolaswim: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
Okay
Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by juman(m): 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
Afenifere is their problem not the bandits and kidnappers.
Nah wa o.

They are idiots.
Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by Mrpojj(m): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by Csymb(m): 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
And the said northern group can't talk of herdsmen proscription? What a wicked generation of northerners
Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by dragunov: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Monogamy:
Very good.. You know I have been saying it.. Those Afenifere should be proscribed as terrorists , imagine the way they have been causing unrest in Northern Nigeria for decades now.

With this new development of proscribing, the killings, kidnapping and displacement of people in North would stop with immediate effect

Some goons from the North will not understand your sarcasm and take your words for it. They will actually think you support their buffoonery.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by BigRocky: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
Monogamy:
Very good.. You know I have been saying it.. Those Afenifere should be proscribed as terrorists , imagine the way they have been causing unrest in Northern Nigeria for decades now.

With this new development of proscribing, the killings, kidnapping and displacement of people in North would stop with immediate effect
sarcasm at it's peak!
Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by mightyhaze: 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
Monogamy:

shut up... Sarcasm no fit u
Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by CSTRR: 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
chrisvic007:
This is the beauty of democracy. Every one has his/her say. Even mad people like these ones too have their say.

It is however incumbent on reasonable Nigerians to regard and treat them appropriately.

Their father in Aso Rock and their grand fathers before him know the consequence of messing up with the Yoruba. They would not even toy with the idea.
You must have read a different history from reality.
Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by chrisvic007: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
CSTRR:

You must have read a different history from reality.

I read the history of Nigeria very well. Go and ask your parents what brought the first and second republics to a close. The Yoruba

Also ask them who frustrated Babangida out of power - even some hours before the due date. Ask then further, who those who removed Abacha from office were, although with collateral damage, MKO Abiola

Ask your elders the reason AD (a Yoruba nation political party) was registered by the military government in 1998 to contest elections despite not meeting even 40% requirements as at then. Without the participation of the Yoruba, the election are not acceptable.

If you wish, you can ask your elders what they were compensated with after three million of your fellow cave people were mercilessly massacred between 1967 and 1970. Nothing, absolutely nothing because there is nothing you can do.

You see, the Yoruba nation can not be toyed with. Yoruba lagba.
Re: Northern Coalition Wants Afenifere Proscribed As Terrorists by June12Buhari(f): 12:43am On Aug 04, 2021
I see all southern groups seeking for a better life proscribed as terrorist.

I see all indigenous people of Nigeria proscribed as terrorist.

All these I have seen with another Fulani President after 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo / Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos / Policemen And El-Zakzaky’s Supporters Clash Over Leader’s Detention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.