Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) (57998 Views)

Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) / Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come / Efia Odo Rocks Sexy Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Blacksavage: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
The kinetic energy that my hands will waste trying to masturbate to this, can be used to generate electricity for my community.

Agba! I salute you boss.
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Mkingz(m): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
Inventors of filters should be specially thanked cause...
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Smh

When you are not a bikini model or something, what is the relevance of this kind picture?

After the social media likes, what next? Especially when you look at yourself without all the filter and you know that picture is not a true reflection of your body. undecided

You and I know that she's not displaying her body in this manner just for likes on social media wink

1 Like

Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
Gerrard59:

You and I know that she's not displaying her body in this manner just for likes on social media wink

Lol. I don’t know Gerrard. What do you think she is exposing it for? cheesy
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by lomprico(m): 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Smh

When you are not a bikini model or something, what is the relevance of this kind picture?

After the social media likes, what next? Especially when you look at yourself without all the filter and you know that picture is not a true reflection of your body. undecided

you go soon hear say she buy car of house.

that's the reason for the pic.
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. I don’t know Gerrard. What do you think she is exposing it for? cheesy

The Seven Cs of marketing: Product, Price, Promotion, Place, Packaging, Positioning and People.

The last P has to contact her for information about the second P
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by midehi2(f): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dextre:

Go and do your own let’s see. Broke people and their wahala sha grin grin grin
I don't do that kind of selling my dear, i do real selling that brings me money tongue
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by ajaoibrahim(m): 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
She looks like a goddess

1 Like

Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
CamusMidas:

Which kind rubbish thinking be this one.

Dunda fada u
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Dextre(m): 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
midehi2:

I don't do that kind of selling my dear, i do real selling that brings me money tongue

Getat!! Like you have anything to sell in the first place. Stop judging people you know nothing about

1 Like

Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by midehi2(f): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2021
Dextre:

Getat!! Like you have anything to sell in the first place. Stop judging people you know nothing about
Oh I can see you are a frustrated person, sorry for replying you, won't again and stay frustrated my dear,
Ciao

one more thing, reply me again, and i am sorry i wont even look at it one bit, not to talk of reading it grin tongue
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Dextre(m): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
midehi2:

Oh I can see you are a frustrated person, sorry for replying you, won't again and stay frustrated my dear,
Ciao

one more thing, reply me again, and i am sorry i wont even look at it one bit, not to talk of reading it grin tongue

Bitch please!!
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 7:19am On Aug 05, 2021
Dextre:

Men, you wonder why so many of you guys are where you are today thinking say na village people dey pursue una. Like how did you come to conclusion that she is an ashawo looking at her pic plus even if she is, na ur toto? Let people be abeg
no,eno be my Toto ooh, but God put it in a hidden place so that only one man can see and have access to it.Abi I lie?
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by wealthtrak: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
onthehill:
BBNaija lockdown star, Lucy Edet, took to her Instagram handle to show off herself in a sexy swimwear, IgbereTV reports.

One of the photos she shared was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSEi8EZNGfs/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See photos below.
Beauty and brains. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by wany(f): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
pocohantas:
Smh

What ever rocks her world. undecided
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by AlphaSoul: 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
pocohantas:
Smh

On the contrary, I think she looks
bold in the bikini, and confident
as a single 31-year-old in the photographs. wink

I heard her speak intelligently on
an online medium this year for the first time ever.

What made me pay attention to her in that interview is that she's been
a renewable energy advocate and works in the mini-grid sector, so I see her as a smart gal.
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by toujurs: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2021
ahnie:
The last pics is so beautiful.

Disclaimer.....pls it's not what you're thinking ooh.
You don't have common sense at all
Re: Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos) by toujurs: 9:50am On Nov 13, 2021
Mayababy:
Good afternoon nairalanders...I know this is inappropriate...but it seems to be my last option... I'm a medical student and have my professional exam coming up,August 30th precisely... I'm to pay a total of 40k...I really don't have now and would be grateful if anyone can help me out with anything... I'm a 400level student of Uniport medicine and surgery and I'm not lying about this...you can verify this before helping...Thank you and God bless you
You are a thief,May God punish you, wherever you are, looking for innocent citizens to dupe. Of their hard earned money. Thief angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) / Frank Edoho Blasts A Guy On Twitter Over Paul Scholes / Wizkid Flaunts His Luxury Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.