Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,971 members, 7,855,937 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Honeymoon In Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Honeymoon In Uk (669 Views)

Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria / Best Place For Low Cost Honeymoon In Nigeria / Honeymoon In Obudu Or Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honeymoon In Uk by megawave(m): 11:33am On May 16, 2011
My wedding is less than 6 months to come and i will like me and my wife to have our honeymoon in UK.some people suggested that i should do court wedding,get my wife a new passport bearing her new name and get the certificate before applying cos that's the only way they will believe that we are married and immigration specified that we should apply at least three months to the travel date so as to enable all due process.
please can anyone advice me on how to go about getting this visa, cos i am not actually going to UK to flex but to pave way for our passports and look out for good business opportunities in UK. That's my major aim but i see using my wedding honeymoon as the best opportunity.
Please help me.
Re: Honeymoon In Uk by steve13(m): 8:40pm On May 16, 2011
Must u explain all that here,u re not going to flex,,do u know who and who reading this?hiesss.

(1) (Reply)

Conference Invitations. / Nigerian Aviation: Break It Up To Make It Up / US Visa Application With A Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.