Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos (44304 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) / Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus / E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by MarxMike(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
preacherz:
Bros weh sabi

Not like this Bros weh mumu
LMAO.. Portharcourt First Son must see this.. Raw talent.. But you wicked oh.. shocked grin grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by Proffdada: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
RevolverOcelot:
This guy too like woman. He used to be so humble back in the days before he got famous.
He's gay grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by Klass99(f): 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by Cokahot: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
He been gay for long time fools,no be today. The fuc k is this piece of shi t. No mofocka is as humble as myself. Let them just touch small money,rent apartment, drive car of 5m. We no go hear word again

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by MrFly(m): 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
A full grown adult exhibiting signs of adolescence. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
Klass99:

Lol, gist received.

This may explain why he is not married yet.

I wish he were bisexual like his colleague - Ebuka. At least, him go father some children then fit do him yeyenatu outside. Wasting his fine sperm cells on some black, strong ass is so painful. embarassed
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
Cokahot:
He been gay for long time fools,no be today. The fuc k is this piece of shi t. No mofocka is as humble as myself. Let them just touch small money,rent apartment, drive car of 5m. We no go hear word again

You always sound angry. Are you alright?

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by Klass99(f): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by witworth(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
RevolverOcelot:
This guy too like woman. He used to be so humble back in the days before he got famous.
so to like woman means say person get pride abi.
Will you get out of here
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by Ofadaman(m): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
A fool at 39
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
Klass99:

LMAO grin, Uyai I asked you one question I didn't ask for an analysis of the situation.

But, I feel you - good looking gay men are such a waste of fine specie. Erm which Ebuka are you talking about now? cheesy

It seems the showbiz and entertainment industry (world wide) is froth with sexual immorality and drugs.

Our BBN anchor. lipsrsealed

Yes, your last paragraph is on point. It has never been worse. 90% of men in the entertainment industry in Nigeria are facking GAYS! Old and young alike.

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by uniquebright: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
I have always known this guy is a gay. Very unfortunate
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by Ishilove: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mscheeeew

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by Cokahot: 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
I hate gays
UyaiIncomparabl:

You always sound angry. Are you alright?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Dmnnnnnnnnn niggarrr
Congratulations....

Why him come dey behave like gay....

The photo Grapher better be a woman

Bro I swear this gay na confirm gay. And na bottom him be!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Klass99:

Uyai, how do you know?

The guy actually looks good.

As a female, saying that a gay man looks good to you then you yourself must be a confirm lesbian .... **spits**
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by RevolverOcelot(m): 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
witworth:
so to like woman means say person get pride abi.
Will you get out of here

One sentence means he likes women the other means he's proud. Wetin dey do u?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Klass99:
[s][/s]

All these stupid boys on NL that lack comprehension and good manners. Is it that they did not train you or you refused to learn? Abeg swerve one side idioot

Now you see why I said you u must be a lesbian. Cuz this is how they talk to their elder brothers just exactly as u did now.

Buh no wahala I will still forgive you!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by Rinoxy: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
Basicend:

A man showing sex speak is a woman and a lazy fool.

Real men make money and power and that is all that needs to speak.
Yes my brother. While it's okay to look presentable, work hard to make money. Na man be that.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by kheny12(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

You too like gist. But, I go tell you.

Uti is my friend's padi. My friend is gay. Uti likes tall, dark guys (his spec). They are friends and sex partners. Gist communicated!

Are you for real,This pictures is too gayish in nature.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by notoriousbabe: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Fokn gay……… it’s written all over him
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by notoriousbabe: 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

You too like gist. But, I go tell you.

Uti is my friend's padi. My friend is gay. Uti likes tall, dark guys (his spec). They are friends and sex partners. Gist communicated!

not surprised
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by 1F30M4(f): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Our BBN anchor. lipsrsealed

Yes, your last paragraph is on point. It has never been worse. 90% of men in the entertainment industry in Nigeria are facking GAYS! Old and young alike.

So true.. For anyone to be relevant in there, he/she must conform else no show and it's indeed a competition.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by grandstar(m): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
RevolverOcelot:

He is not a womanizer
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by annyberry: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
OBALOLA55:
TIFELOLA AND ANNYBERRY ARE ALREADY IN LOVE grin
When and I did not have an idea abt it.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by willidaine(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
The number of homophobic people here is sickening. There are gay people everywhere and y'all are no better than them. So better get used to it and grow the Bleep up from your toxicity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by xjiggy: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
To use the sentence "Embrace your sensuality"...
I know it is finished
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by willidaine(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Klass99:
[s][/s]

All these stupid boys on NL that lack comprehension and good manners. Is it that they did not train you or you refused to learn? Abeg swerve one side idioot

As in. Very low reasoning and worthless folks hiding behind their faceless identities.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by pocohantas(f): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
Klass99:
[s][/s]

Lmao! They have finally gotten classy Klass. Very anyhow elements. cheesy
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos by lomprico(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
Gay-Lussac's Law of combining volume. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) / Flavour & Anna Banner Dedicate Their Daughter In Enugu (photo) / Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.