Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Pastor Joshua Iginla Gifts Singer, Adeyinka Alaseyori Suv(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Joshua Iginla Gifts Singer, Adeyinka Alaseyori Suv(photos) (1829 Views)

Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Joshua Iginla Gifts Singer, Adeyinka Alaseyori Suv(photos) by Insidenaijasblo: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2021
Singer, Adeyinka Alaseyori has been surprised by the founder of the Champions Royal Assembly, Kubwa, Abuja, Pastor Joshua Iginla who gave her a car gift, Newspremises reports.

The gift came after a spirit-filled ministration by the Oniduro mi crooner, which the cleric and the congregation described as ‘tremendous worship and praise’, at the church’s headquarters in Abuja.

In a Facebook post on Joshua Iginla Ministries page, it said, “Heaven wrapped her hands upon the earth during a tremendous worship and praise section by Evangelist Yinka Alaseyori at the Champions International Headquarter Abuja Nigeria.

“After the soul winning programme, filled with an exciting atmosphere, Papa Joshua Iginla in his usual habit of Giving, appreciation, and Love gave the humble Minister an exotic car gift.

“She was perplexed and thankful indeed God uses men to elevate and increase men. Like Papa Joshua Iginla will say, the best gift God gave men, is the gift of a man to a man.”

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/pastor-joshua-iginla-gifts-singer-adeyinka-alaseyori-suv-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Gifts Singer, Adeyinka Alaseyori Suv(photos) by Authority1o1(m): 11:21am On Aug 03, 2021
Okay...

She did nothing special to deserve such gifts.

Why do I say so?

Look at this: She was gifted with the SUV after a spirit-filled ministration from her. The both of us know that she was simply the lead vocalist, who wouldn't have given such tremendous rendition if she was alone on the alter. Where are the backups' car gifts? Because their voices could be the savings grace she had. The instrumentalists, where are there car gifts? The melody they produced with their hands must have boosted the rating of the ministration.

I don't have any problem with a pastor gifting SUVs to ministers. Only that it's berating to do so because of their ministration.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Gifts Singer, Adeyinka Alaseyori Suv(photos) by collinsbaba(m): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2021
Olorun oniduro is really The Solid Guarantor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Gifts Singer, Adeyinka Alaseyori Suv(photos) by Halle000: 11:43am On Aug 03, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Why do I say so?

Look at this: She was gifted with the SUV after a spirit-filled ministration from her. The both of us know that she was simply the lead vocalist, who wouldn't have given such tremendous rendition if she was alone on the alter. Where are the backups' car gifts? Because their voices could be the savings grace she had. The instrumentalists, where are there car gifts? The melody they produced with their hands must have boosted the rating of the ministration.

I don't have any problem with a pastor gifting SUVs to ministers. Only that when logic is applied, you'd see that there is no basis for such bias giftings.
#

Its Adeyinka Alaseyori 's time . don't be jealous Oniduro has picked her call pronto. More blessings yinka

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Gifts Singer, Adeyinka Alaseyori Suv(photos) by Insidenaijasblo: 11:45am On Aug 03, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Gifts Singer, Adeyinka Alaseyori Suv(photos) by lereinter(m): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hope the man no fo the girl kuli

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Gifts Singer, Adeyinka Alaseyori Suv(photos) by billynoni(m): 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Why do I say so?

I don't have any problem with a pastor gifting SUVs to ministers. Only that when logic is applied, you'd see that there is no basis for such bias giftings.
I totally agree with your view, welldone... Now check this angle, headies as award show will give the winner(Wizkid, Davido e.t.c) a plaque and their instrumentalist will get plaques too?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joshua Iginla Gifts Singer, Adeyinka Alaseyori Suv(photos) by Ezmans: 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
lereinter:

Hope the man no fo the girl kuli

iginla of al women

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:"i Don't Own A Single Bra" - Angel Opens Up On Why She Hates Wearing Bra / Chris Brown Confirms Third Child With Model, Diamond Brown / You Have To See This” – Yul Edochie’s Daughter, Danielle, Reaches Out To Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.