Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:15 AM

Computer Hardware Training - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Hardware Training (1011 Views)

Computer Hardware Engineer Wanted / ##all Computer Hardware And Software Troubles Solution Center / Post Any Computer Hardware Problems Here ( Software Problem Also Allowed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Hardware Training by nawa1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2007
i need a computer hardware training (maintanance, installation and networking),
can anybody please recommend a goood training school here in port harcourt.
Re: Computer Hardware Training by kelechiodo(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2007
Na wa: we  train people on computer hardware but we are in Nsukka, enugu state. Our web site is
http://kayceenet.com And dear our handouts is enough to make you an engineer. Though the Table of content has not been uploaded to the site, but if you want it urgently, the full 251 pages ematerial with clear illustration and about 160 pictures will be sent to you at N1500 as an NGO is subsidizing it.
And we will continue to mentor you.
Re: Computer Hardware Training by nawa1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2007
kelechiodo:

Na wa: we  train people on computer hardware but we are in Nsukka, enugu state. Our web site is
http://kayceenet.com And dear our handouts is enough to make you an engineer. Though the Table of content has not been uploaded to the site, but if you want it urgently, the full 251 pages ematerial with clear illustration and about 160 pictures will be sent to you at N1500 as an NGO is subsidizing it.
And we will continue to mentor you.

thanks for your response, but i do not  think handout alone is what i need to achive my goal. i need to feel 'n touch the hardwares and one on one guide to dectect and fixed faults.

i will appreciate if anyone can introduce/recommend any good training school in Port Harcourt.

may God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Browsing With Decoder , Is It Real? / Hp Pavillon Not Locating Wireless / Dedicated Memory Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.