Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,254 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Falling Into The Hand Of The Almighty God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Falling Into The Hand Of The Almighty God. (172 Views)

How Mighty Is The Almighty God? / Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt / The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Falling Into The Hand Of The Almighty God. by topshore(f): 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
Scripture Texts: Ezra 8:22; Hebrews 10:31; 1 Peter 5:6

The word “falling into the hand” denotes the absolute helplessness of a victim when captured by his enemies.
Believers should know, better than anyone, that the sacrifice of Christ worth everything and that God will punish those with profane minds against His will very harshly. As a saved believer, you already know the Truth and will be subject to harsh punishment from God of they choose to disobey. Many Christians today profess God but walks, talks and live like the devil in the world and violate God’s will. Such Christians will eventually fall into the Hand of the Living God.

The evil is the world today is very great that people don’t fear God anymore. Some have even resolved that they will enjoy this world very well and go and burn in hell fire later. Some people don’t even believe that there is hell fire. The life of these sinners is dangling by a thread and will soon dive into the eternal damnation of flames, yet they still have no fear of God.
Although, God holds every person’s life in His mighty hands, as it has appointed unto men once to die, and after this the judgment! (Hebrews 9:27). But how you fall is of concern when you die or transform. Will you fall into His wrath or in His Eternal rest? God is angry with the wicked every day (Psalm 7:11), and the wrath of God abides on everyone that believeth not in Jesus (John 3:36). How will you find God when you fall into His hands?

As grievous as falling into God’s hands can be, nevertheless, those who obey Him and believe in His Son, manifesting the fruit of the Spirit which is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, faith, goodness, gentleness and self-control will never fall into His wrath but experience eternal peace when they eventually fall (2 Peter 5:1-10)

Repent toady! For tomorrow may be too late. Accept Christ as Your Lord and Saviour and make God your all in all.

Say this: Lord Jesus, I know that I’m a sinner, forgive me and take total control of my life. I say bye-bye to the devil and enter the Kingdom of Light. Thank You Jesus in Your name I pray, amen.

God bless you.

Peace!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotional Guide (Updated Daily). / What Nigerians Are Saying As Rev. Chris Okotie Describes Late TB Joshua As A Mag / The Singing God - Emoji Devotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.