Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me (1734 Views)

'I Tore Oyedepo's Book Because He Said Anointing Oil Is God's Life In A Bottle' / The Main Message Of The Bible: The Major Reason The Bible Was Written / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by HardMirror(m): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
I had to delete my essay on this topic as I realized Nigerians don’t like reading. I will just make it simple for the simple minded readers that populate this forum.
If Man be God
If Man be God, he would never be able to send people he claims to love to hell for eternity. Have you ever seen a father put his children on fire for telling lies and to make it worse would never forgive them?
If Man be God, he won’t allow pedophiles rape little children. Abi have you ever seen people standing by folding their arms and watching a child of 4 years being raped and doing nothing to stop the act? God is ever present and he witnesses every single rape that takes place worldwide every day and does nothing.
If Man be God, he go dey shame for promises he makes but does not keep. Ask and it shall be given, god no gree answer people wey dey ask. This is just one in many promises god does shamelessly does not follow through with.
If Man be God, people no go dey hungry. He claims he feed the birds of the air and fishes of the see, he claims that no child would ask a father for egg and be given a scorpion. If you are hungry and you are waiting for god to provide for you, na there you go die. In the end it Is human beings that would still help the needy not god.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by HardMirror(m): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
If Man be God, amputees for no worry. Man wey no get power reach god sef dey try all him best to make things that would make life easier for amputees. Man made crutches, man made artificial limbs, man made cars that amputees can drive. Man is trying his best to give those handicapped a chance to live normal lives. Who God help?
We have been saying this nonsense phase “Thank God Say Man no be God.” As if god has done anything for man ever.
But what if man was good indeed?
He would get power drunk. He would become worse than God.

So I say thank God say God no dey.
We may not be perfect, but man as so far proven he can be strong in his weaknesses. We have good people fighting to make the world a better place.
Doctors, nurses, researchers, teachers, inventors, conservationists, human rights activists, drivers, husbands, wives, fathers, mothers… we are trying our best to make the world better.
The all powerful god can make the world better if it/she/he wanted to, afterall, it/she/he is all knowing and therefore should know how to make the world better if truly it/she/he claims to love us so much, and it/she/he has the power to if it/she/he really wanted to.
So if things are so messed up as they are today, what should we learn from that? God does not exist.
Think about it and contribute

Thank you

1 Like

Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by fredwill1357(m): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
What do you think about the human race? Will it be better if we go extinct or get exterminated? Or is our existence better?
Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by HardMirror(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
fredwill1357:
What do you think about the human race? Will it be better if we go extinct or get exterminated? Or is our existence better?
if we go extinct or not, life would continue to exist one way or the other. we are not useful to the earth. we are only useful to OURSELVES

4 Likes

Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by 22jumpstreet: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
HardMirror:
if we go extinct or not, life would continue to exist one way or the other. we are not useful to the earth. we are only useful to OURSELVES

Our dead bodies forms manure which nourishes the earth...lol

On a serious note, we are Gods just having a human experience. That is why we are referred to as human BEING. We are trying to be human.

We are Gods spirit dwelling within a physical body made or fashioned from the DUST of the earth.
Life is a journey of self discovery, to wake up to that realization.
The real world is the spiritual world. We are all on a collective dream here on earth.
Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by HardMirror(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Our dead bodies forms manure which nourishes the earth...lol

On a serious note, we are Gods just having a human experience. That is why we are referred to as human BEING. We are trying to be human.

We are Gods spirit dwelling within a physical body made or fashioned from the DUST of the earth.
Life is a journey of self discovery, to wake up to that realization.
The real world is the spiritual world. We are all on a collective dream here on earth.
we called ourselves Human beings, everything we think we are are what we thought up not from a "comological" authority
Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by 22jumpstreet: 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
HardMirror:
we called ourselves Human beings, everything we think we are are what we thought up not from a "comological" authority
I don't think so...

This truth is within every man,woman and child. It is just to check within.
Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2021

I can't believe in what I can't see, feel or touch.

I believe in myself, I believe in one another, together we can make this world a perfect place to live..!

I also believe in LAWS of NATURE

1 Like

Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
Funny atheists! cheesy
Well call on me when you're ready to use your sense of reasoning! smiley

HardMirror:
I had to delete my essay on this topic as I realized Nigerians don’t like reading. I will just make it simple for the simple minded readers that populate this forum.
If Man be God
If Man be God, he would never be able to send people he claims to love to hell for eternity. Have you ever seen a father put his children on fire for telling lies and to make it worse would never forgive them?
If Man be God, he won’t allow pedophiles rape little children. Abi have you ever seen people standing by folding their arms and watching a child of 4 years being raped and doing nothing to stop the act? God is ever present and he witnesses every single rape that takes place worldwide every day and does nothing.
If Man be God, he go dey shame for promises he makes but does not keep. Ask and it shall be given, god no gree answer people wey dey ask. This is just one in many promises god does shamelessly does not follow through with.
If Man be God, people no go dey hungry. He claims he feed the birds of the air and fishes of the see, he claims that no child would ask a father for egg and be given a scorpion. If you are hungry and you are waiting for god to provide for you, na there you go die. In the end it Is human beings that would still help the needy not god.
Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by 1Sharon(f): 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Man is ALREADY God.

All the shit humans have been through, man has had to figure it himself.
Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by Splinz(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
HardMirror:

So if things are so messed up as they are today, what should we learn from that?

Simple. Hardmirror, learn why things are the way they are and who is responsible. It could even be that you're part of the rot the world is facing.

HardMirror:

God does not exist.

If you don't even know that God exist, how then did you know that He has not been keeping His promises?

Can't you see that you don't have the right to speak on the subject because you know nothing about it?

HardMirror:

I've thought about it and come to the conclusion that you're completely ignorant of what you're saying.

It's quite a shame. smiley
Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by Martinez39s(m): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
One of favourite nairaland atheist is back. I have always loved reading your topic.

If humans were as powerful, all-loving and all-knowing as the Gods of abrahamic religions are purported to be, HIV, ALS, cancer, cogenital deformities and other forms of incurable diseases and deplorable conditions would not exist. No one would starve to death. Coronavirus would not shut down economies. Imagine a tiny virus shutting down the holy places and centres of worship of a supposed all-powerful God and He does nothing. In typical fashion, He sits back with folded arms ready to take the credit meant for scientists if vaccines and cures are invented. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by Saviolamemphix(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
Only a fool says in his mind there is no God
Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by Dtruthspeaker: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
HardMirror:
If Man be God, he would never be able to send people he claims to love to hell for eternity.

Your husbands, wives, children and neighbours have already been horribly and painfully sending you to living and dying hells, and they not gods yet.

If they were, surely you know worse will wait you.

HardMirror:

Have you ever seen a father put his children on fire for telling lies and to make it worse would never forgive them?

See mumu! They did even worse. Here In crime section how many fathers have burnt their children NOT EVEN BECAUSE OF THEIR OWN CRIME OH, But because wife, mama, papa don make dem vex

HardMirror:

If Man be God, he won’t allow pedophiles rape little children.Abi have you ever seen people standing by folding their arms and watching a child of 4 years being raped and doing nothing to stop the act?

2 or 3 days back was it not in the news how a mother allowed her toddler to be raped by 4 men?

You really are a Cursed fool!

HardMirror:

God is ever present and he witnesses every single rape that takes place worldwide every day and does nothing.

Fool! God already fore warned men that a time will come that they shall seek Him and shall not find Him, but Fools Never hear nor know!.

HardMirror:

Only a fool does not know that no one grants the requests of strangers.
Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by Dtruthspeaker: 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Martinez39s:
One of favourite nairaland atheist is back. I have always loved reading your topic.

If humans were as powerful, all-loving and all-knowing as the Gods of abrahamic religions are purported to be, HIV, ALS, cancer, cogenital deformities and other forms of incurable diseases and deplorable conditions would not exist. No one would starve to death. Coronavirus would not shut down economies. Imagine a tiny virus shutting down the holy places and centres of worship of a supposed all-powerful God and He does nothing. In typical fashion, He sits back with folded arms ready to take the credit meant for scientists if vaccines and cures are invented. grin grin

Fool, it is your men gods who gave you cancer and all so that you can make them rich by buying their medicines. God and His children are just sitting down safely watching your foolishnesses! grin
Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by shadeyinka(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
HardMirror:
If Man be God
No wonder that everywhere man governs, people groan with dissatisfaction!

Who told you that you are God's child?
Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by Dtruthspeaker: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
HardMirror:
If Man be God, amputees for no worry. Man wey no get power reach god sef dey try all him best to make things that would make life easier for amputees. Man made crutches, man made artificial limbs, man made cars that amputees can drive. Man is trying his best to give those handicapped a chance to live normal lives.

Why people foolish like dis, No be dem ampute the amputee?

No be dem still dey gain from the amputed amputee, while the amputed amputee is in debt and dying, now not from the amputation but from starvation and bills and taxes?

U stupid gaaan! grin

HardMirror:

The all powerful god can make the world better if it/she/he wanted to, afterall, it/she/he is all knowing and therefore should know how to make the world better if truly it/she/he claims to love us so much, and it/she/he has the power to if it/she/he really wanted to.
So if things are so messed up as they are today, what should we learn from that? God does not exist.

Thank you

Fool! You think "it is finished" was a joke?

The time for love has exhausted. These are the days of Hate which is what you see.

The True Children of God Dwell Safely but Fools and enemies of God like you SHALL CRY AND LAMENT ALL THE DAY LONG TILL THE DAY OF THE LORD!
Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by Dtruthspeaker: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
shadeyinka:

No wonder that everywhere man governs, people groan with dissatisfaction!

Who told you that you are God's child?

The fool obviously thought so!
Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by Martinez39s(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
HardMirror seems to have given up on these clowns. Silence remains the answer for fools. grin
Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by HardMirror(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Why people foolish like dis, No be dem ampute the amputee?

No be dem still dey gain from the amputed amputee, while the amputed amputee is in debt and dying, now not from the amputation but from starvation and bills and taxes?

U no stupid gaaan!

Fool! You think "it is finished" was a joke?

The time for love has exhausted. These are the days of Hate which is what you see.

The True Children of God Dwell Safely but Fools and enemies of God like you SHALL CRY AND LAMENT ALL THE DAY LONG TILL THE DAY OF THE LORD!

lol!
Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by HardMirror(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Your husbands, wives, children and neighbours have already been horribly and painfully sending you to living and dying hells, and they not gods yet.

If they were, surely you know worse will wait you.

See mumu! They did even worse. Here In crime section how many fathers have burnt their children NOT EVEN BECAUSE OF THEIR OWN CRIME OH, But because wife, mama, papa don make dem vex

2 or 3 days back was it not in the news how a mother allowed her toddler to be raped by 4 men?

You really are a Cursed fool!

Fool! God already fore warned men that a time will come that they shall seek Him and shall not find Him, but Fools Never hear nor know!.

Only a fool does not know that no one grants the requests of strangers.
lol!
Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by HardMirror(m): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
Martinez39s:
HardMirror seems to have given up on these clowns. Silence remains the answer for fools. grin
i wanted to give up for many reasons, of recent i started listening to "men of God" i even got religious about it and became consistent listening to online preachings. the more i listened the more i realized religion is not just nonsense but dangerous and a reason for a lot of backwardness the world suffers. we must not be silent. this nonsense called religion must be exposed for what it truly is.

1 Like

Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by shadeyinka(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The fool obviously thought so!
Evangelist for satan at work!
Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by Dtruthspeaker: 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
shadeyinka:

Evangelist for satan at work!

Exactly as we were fore-warned, that they shall come!
Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by Karleb(m): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
If I were God, I'd eliminate the eternal after life punishment.

I understand there are so many things I could change, say, I make people incapable of doing bad. That could solve a lot of problems we humans face.

The idea of burning forever and ever and ever and ever for stealing one's mum's meat has never sat well with me.

Even Boko Haram don't deserve that punishment if you think about it.

But then, I am not God and I will keep my mouth shut. lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by HardMirror(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin i will reply you properly. let me settle down. love how vexed you are. you could not even make any sense. is this the best defense you have for your God? i will rubbish all the nonsense you typed up there. i dey come
Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by Dtruthspeaker: 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
HardMirror:
i wanted to give up for many reasons, of recent i started listening to "men of God" i even got religious about it and became consistent listening to online preachings. the more i listened the more i realized religion is not just nonsense but dangerous and a reason for a lot of backwardness the world suffers. we must not be silent. this nonsense called religion must be exposed for what it truly is.

True children of God would have told you that that those so called "men of God" you listened to are actually your brothers in Satan.
Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by Dtruthspeaker: 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
HardMirror:
grin i will reply you properly. let me settle down. love how vexed you are. you could not even make any sense. is this the best defense you have for your God? i will rubbish all the nonsense you typed up there. i dey come

grin you obviously have not met me. I await your counter if you can ever reasonably and validly challenge The Truth I have presented. grin
Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by Martinez39s(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
HardMirror:
Exactly what I have been saying. Religion isn't harmless nonsense; it is potentially dangerous. It needs to be continuously exposed.
Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by shadeyinka(m): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

And he does the work with devotion...his objective that all will reject the Creator God as he has done
Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by Dtruthspeaker: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
Karleb:
If I were God, I'd eliminate the eternal after life punishment.

I understand there are so many things I could change, say, I make people incapable of doing bad. That could solve a lot of problems we humans face.

The idea of burning forever and ever and ever and ever for stealing one's mum's meat has never sat well with me.

Even Boko Haram don't deserve that punishment if you think about it.

But then, I am not God and I will keep my mouth shut. lipsrsealed :-

You are obviously a child, when Boko Haram have burnt your livelihood, raped and appropriated your wife, then you can come and lay your foolishness opinion down.
Re: If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me by HardMirror(m): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

True children of God would have told you that that those so called "men of God" you listened to are actually your brothers in Satan.
rev Areogun is my brother in satan? wow!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Ifa Devotees In London? / A Wonderful Testimony Of A Fulani Man. / The Lord's Chosen Crusade Coming Up At AKURE, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.