Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media (16475 Views)

Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents / FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents / Who Is Leaking Official Documents From Abba Kyari’s Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by PointZerom: 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
wellmax:

you don change topic, when dem put facts to your face, some of you are actually shameless

You're number one in that list.
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by greatiyk4u(m): 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Are you running a secret cult

That thing you will do that you do not want the public to know, don't do it!!!

Buhari will NEVER make a good statesman undecided

When they were leaking it during GEJ time, why didn't you speak against it

E dey sweet you that time bah

Hypocrite!

Modified:

The same way you cope with putting out nonsense!

How can a president promise transparency and be talking about secrecy at the same time

With all his nepotism, he still cannot trust his staff with top secret

Tueh!

Taking pride in ignorance?

What a pity
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by jaxxy(m): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
Why are government documents hidden from the people is the question. Aslong as they are not security intelligence documents or personal information the public must have access to them.

Buhari/Apc government want to roll back everything past government have worked to build on democracy.

Government is not a private business bt public service.

Donedeal1:
Why not just promulgate something like"Decree 4"at once instead of all this pretending.?

There hands are not clean and it is for bad motives. If not the should specify the type of documents they are talking about.

America has Classified documents base specific criteria any other documents can be obtained by the public.

These ones are Criminals or potential criminals. If u don’t like government information being available to the public go and do u private business. Simple undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by Donedeal1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
Why not just promulgate something like"Decree 4"at once instead of all this pretending.?
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by BobbyZrealist(m): 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
wellmax:

Cry cry baby, keep wailing, two more years to go

Zone b's usual stale line.

I don't kiss ass.
We are destroying and rebuilding.
All the Vampires sucking Naija.
The bulls eye is on their head and chest.
It is time to kick their ass.
Them think say na play.
We go wash all of them dirty linings for public.
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by Phillip2see: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Na dem go tiya.
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by Oracleforce: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
wellmax:

...now the government says it won't tolerate it further, and you are still crying.

Nah your aged family member dey cry for the house....idiot.

1 Like

Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by AntiBMC(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
wellmax:

Most useless andinsane comment.

Which clasified docuent was released to the public during GEJ?

Even if, it goes further to show the sort of pvssy that GEJ is.

Public service rule forbids the act, even small companies will have you sign non-disclosure agreements.

If anyone is found to be leaking official documents, he should be severely dealt with.

Why is Julian Assange running and hiding for the US government? It is for leaking official classified documents, and the almighty USA of free speech has declared him wanted.

Some of you just open your mouth guuuaaah and talk rubbish because you hate the President, or simply looking for likes from your co ignoramus.

cc other ignoramus JimiJunji DoctorDree nairavsdollars Teslason IMASTEX AntiBMC

Caman gataway from here you this imp.
Ds one dat has sold what little brain it has for kunu. Zommbie defender.

2 Likes

Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by notoriousbabe: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
I am one of them, come and catch me
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by wellmax(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
AntiBMC:

What else can you say, no intelligent argument, no point, just abuses, useless mofos.
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by Mrexcell(m): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good development.

They should make it a crime

In most countries, leaking sensitive information online by government employees is a federal crime and if convicted, can land you in jail for almost 100 years.

Ask Snowden who ran away to Russia and ask manning who was given almost 100 years in jail for leaking out sensitive government materials

So what then is the freedom of information bill that was signed by gej all about? Am sure the secrets this buhari's regime don't want the public to know about will all be about covering their loots and killing of innocent nigerians that are against their actrocities they're currently committing.
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by wellmax(m): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Oracleforce:

Nah your aged family member dey cry for the house....idiot.

Cry cry baby, wail on, na you go tire.

Go use back sliding kick wake your drunken papa
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by AntiBMC(m): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
wellmax:

What else can you say, no intelligent argument, no point, just abuses, useless mofos.

I can't argue with a c0w that has a chronic diseased brain. A cankerworm with a very, very low-iq.

Just reading ur dull comments makes me sick...so from now on...you'd be ignored like the ignorant ign0ramus you are. Cvrsed thing.
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by Opak001(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
How are they going to implement this policy, when the same FG will employ those who don't know the ethics of a work place.
Dem sha do tell youth say work no dey from dem office,make we see if this turn out right.
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by Fortez: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ok
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by wellmax(m): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
AntiBMC:

Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by wellmax(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
AntiBMC:

[s]I can't argue with a c0w that has a chronic diseased brain. A cankerworm with a very, very low-iq.

Just reading ur dull comments makes me sick...so from now on...you'd be ignored like the ignorant ign0ramus you are. Cvrsed thing.[/s]

Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by wellmax(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

Zone b's usual stale line.

I don't kiss ass.
We are destroying and rebuilding.
All the Vampires sucking Naija.
The bulls eye is on their head and chest.
It is time to kick their ass.
Them think say na play.
We go wash all of them dirty linings for public.

Pointless
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by Cnach: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Can any body tell me two things that are democratic about this government.
My father explained buhari to me in a clear terms. He said people who are eating rice will go down to maize and those drinking sachet water will retire to tap water

2 Likes

Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by wellmax(m): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
AntiBMC:

[s]Caman gataway from here you this imp.
Ds one dat has sold what little brain it has for kunu. Zommbie defender[/s].

You are simply unintelligent. Every nation under the Sun has a secrecy oath and non-disclosure agreement with its workers. Argue with your keypad.
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by wellmax(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mrexcell:

So what then is the freedom of information bill that was signed by gej all about? Am sure the secrets this buhari's regime don't want the public to know about will all be about covering their loots and killing of innocent nigerians that are against their actrocities they're currently committing.

Some pieces of information are considered classified.
Go and read up why the USA is still looking for Julian Assange.
Even companies do that, it doesn't not mean that their operations are illegal.
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by tivhador: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
What information do the documents contain and why is it not open for public viewing? There is something called the right to be informed, my friend angry

1 Like

Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by ivandragon: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
But it wasn't a problem when it was done to undermine GEJ's administration right?
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by GEEBITE: 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
Folks like you should take note. An openly partisan civil servant is worse than a mole, a saboteur really.
seunmsg:

It is an offense under the public service rules but it is never enforced.
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
wellmax:

Pointless

And you are always aimless.
Defending focus less ness and direction less ness.
I know u bro.
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by seunmsg(m): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
GEEBITE:
Folks like you should take note. An openly partisan civil servant is worse than a mole, a saboteur really.

I will never leak official or classified information. Any information I disclose here are available to the public already.
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
wellmax:

Pointless

And u are always defending focus less ness and direction less ness.
I know you.

"Aimless""
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by wellmax(m): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

[s]And u are always defending focus less ness and direction less ness.
I know you.

"Aimless""[/s]

Still pointless
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by easiest(m): 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
Why no kukuma ban social media instead make we know we don go back to 1955, useless government.
Re: FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media by NewFolm4(m): 3:46am On Aug 04, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Are you running a secret cult

That thing you will do that you do not want the public to know, don't do it!!!

Buhari will NEVER make a good statesman undecided

When they were leaking it during GEJ time, why didn't you speak against it

E dey sweet you that time bah

Hypocrite!

Modified:

The same way you cope with putting out nonsense!

How can a president promise transparency and be talking about secrecy at the same time

With all his nepotism, he still cannot trust his staff with top secret
Tueh!

Better pray to lay your hand on PSR. If you do then you won't be talking like this.
#joblessfool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NFIU Bans Cash Withdrawals From Govt Accounts Effective March / Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) / Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.