Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,253 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled (1232 Views)

That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. / That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult / I Dislike My Small Stature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by End123: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Human beings fall into just two Biological Groups, Male and Female. The Human Race is dependent on this equation as Both Men and Women provide Offspring as a way to Guarantee the future of the Human Race. Both Men and Women are extremely important for Human Survival.
Looking down on women is mentally strange since without Women there is no Survival of The Human Race.
It is rather sad how some men go out of their way to always find fault with women and put them down. This is Childishness. Human beings are not perfect and far from perfect , both men and women have behavioral flaws. No behavioral flaw is worse than the other. Men who love to talk negatively about women sadly are blind and cannot see the men that routinely cheat them in friendship and in business. If you are honest you will observe that men have cheated you more or deceived you more since as a man you have a higher tendency to have more Male friends than female friends. Why do men forget the men who failed to pay them for a job well done in business ? Or that man that sold you a fake memory card at computer Village, but childish men forget all of that and focus on women who cheat them emotionally or who play games on them.
Both Men and Women around the world are full of misinformation, poor judgement and poor behavior. Men who focus on women's bad behavior are being hypothetical, despite this being 2021, they use their mouths to stone women with harsh, spiteful and hateful words. He who is without flaws let him say the first abuse.
Women are highly beneficial to Men. Women force men to aspire and work harder to become more successful. Women are more realistic in relationships, Money is very important in life. You cannot use words on your Landlord, he wants rent money, you cannot use words on a bus conductor he wants money. Words are for people who want to defraud those who have worked hard and provided services. Men must grow up and stop thinking a sweet mouth will get you a woman, it might work but if you carry on with that sweet mouth you will end up being a Fraudster.
Men are Created to be Lovers while Women are Created to be Helpers. Men culturally make the first move in a relationship and women reciprocate.
Alot of men scream murder when they do so much for a woman in the name of love and the woman does so little in return. Yes Bros she is very Childish and immature a real woman repays love with Kindness, Respect and Humility. But men should not be too angry and should just work harder and be smarter. If you're a Man and you feel you're doing so much for a woman and she is still forming Lagos Big Girl it may be time to start looking for another babe and end that relationship. Forming and Fronting is a sign of dishonesty especially when the fronter is benefitting from your generosity.
There is No reason on Earth to Hate Women, humans regardless of sexuality can be crafty and cunning so women being crafty is like men being crafty. All those men that claim Aliko Dangote is their Uncle are in the thousands, men claiming to be Mike Adenuga's friend, nephew or son would also be in their thousands. Men borrowing cars of friends to pose in women's houses would be in tens of thousands.
If you're a Man appreciate Women, a woman dislikes a man having a dirty room or house, so she will inspire you to tidy your room, a tidy room leads to better organization and better organisation leads to productivity, which leads to Money. Women like men with clean shoes , she will inspire you to polish your shoes. A Woman will inspire you to work harder is working harder not a good thing ? Even though most women will not lift a finger to help you they will inspire you to help yourself. Women are Truly Helpers.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by Ammishaddai: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
I didn't read the end of this rubbish but what the OP fails to understand is that men and women not equal and should not in anyway be taken as equals.

The last time I checked , a woman was a breeding tool that's used to propagate the human species, so why in God's name should she be equal to me who provides support ,protection and care for her and her offspring...? Even if we were to view this in terms of historical accomplishment, men have done more (and will continue doing more ) exploits than women ...this is fact that common sense will tell you. And for those mumus who want to argue with me ,please consult with history first before opening your empty mouths to spew thrash.

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by Elliotwaveforec: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
So women too can't work hard and make money, don't they have brains too and why must they depend on men for everything? If you're a woman go out too and make money; use your God-given brain nah.

In sane countries, both men and women go to work to keep the family going, why should a woman put all the burdens on the man?

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by HUSTLER001: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
You won't be the first simp neither will you be the last.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by TarOrfeeek: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
Rubbish

You really need to be slapped.

You made me waste my time.

The only women, a man must cultivate are his Mother and Sisters.

Everything else is a black hole of positive energy.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by falcon01: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
I didn't read that bullshit! The heading is enough to make me know you are a dumb f*ck

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
I refuse to be a SIMP!

TRP! is DIAMOND.... hard ballz
Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by smachboss01(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ok delete this ruubish there's no sense in what you just typed
Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
All redpillers are cordially invited to this thread

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by virginprincess(f): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
True talk

1 Like

Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
Well.... all I know and think of is:

"Somalian girls are beautiful"

grin grin grin If you think I'm lying, go find out youself and thank me later grin

1 Like

Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by greenie77: 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
The anger emitting from this thread is enough to power the entire Lagos state 24/7! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by crackhaus: 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
End123:

Even though most women will not lift a finger to help you, they will inspire you to help yourself.
Such a silly thing to type... as if this is something to desire in a woman.

A lot of men really need to train themselves to be more intuitive at spotting mediocre women.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by Regex: 6:56am On Aug 04, 2021
It's maturity and very grown-up for women to hate men.

You seem to forget there are the Homosexuals, the queer and the lesbians. They are all childish for wanting nothing to do with the opposite sex ni.

Ode.
Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by SirWhiteFish: 7:56am On Aug 04, 2021
HUSTLER001:
You won't be the first simp neither will you be the last.
grin It was funny when I read this part below

Men who focus on women's bad behavior are being hypocritical

Very funny guy
Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by Fiscus105(m): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2021
I biliv it's guys that are below 27 and who still find it extremely hard to stand on their feet that show such dislike to female gender , they are like those who claimed to be atheists , .....what they don't like they keep lamenting on it......it shows such thing they like it but not strong enough to get it, hence they reek out jelousy and enviness to blackmailing.

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by cococandy(f): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2021
It’s okay to be gay
Ammishaddai:
I didn't read the end of this rubbish but what the OP fails to understand is that men are women are not equal and should not, in anyway ,be taken as equal.

A woman is a breeding tool(fact for those who are stupid simps), so how can she be equal to me who is provides support ,protection and care for her and her offspring...? In terms of historical accomplishment, men have done (and will keep doing more ) exploits than women(and for those who want to argue with me ,please consult with history first ).
Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by cococandy(f): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2021
falcon01:
I didn't read that bullshit! The heading is enough to make me know you are a dumb f*ck

What’s the heading supposed to say?
Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by Ishilove: 8:39am On Aug 04, 2021
Stupid arguments.
Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by Flamemignon1(m): 10:30am On Aug 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I didn't read the end of this rubbish but what the OP fails to understand is that men are women are not equal and should not, in anyway ,be taken as equal.

A woman is a breeding tool(fact for those who are stupid simps), so how can she be equal to me who is provides support ,protection and care for her and her offspring...? In terms of historical accomplishment, men have done (and will keep doing more ) exploits than women(and for those who want to argue with me ,please consult with history first ).
I agree with you but you are obviously leaning to your male privilege just like there's female privilege. Women were subjected to gender roles and weren't allowed to think critically or even read if not i'm sure most of their names will be in the history books.
Also, this is 2021, you define your relationship. Not all relationship involves a man leading.
Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by Ammishaddai: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2021
cococandy:
It’s okay to be gay
And I guess it's okay to be stupid by denying hard facts .
Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by Ammishaddai: 11:04am On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
Flamemignon1:

I agree with you but you are obviously leaning to your male privilege just like there's female privilege. Women were subjected to gender roles and weren't allowed to think critically or even read if not i'm sure most of their names will be in the history books.
Also, this is 2021, you define your relationship. Not all relationship involves a man leading.
[/s] Oga, I just stated facts . What you've submitted here are excuses for females not accomplishing anything in 2. 5 million years of their existence and that's pathetic
Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by NarcissistKing(m): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2021
TRASH!!! Simp!
Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by NarcissistKing(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2021
Fiscus105:
I biliv it's guys that are below 27 and who still find it extremely hard to stand on their feet that show such dislike to female gender , they are like those who claimed to be atheists , .....what they don't like they keep lamenting on it......it shows such thing they like it but not strong enough to get it, hence to reek out jelousy and enviness to blackmailing.

Crap!
Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by Lostchild(m): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
End123
This accusation of women has been since the time of man.

Adam started it, accused Eve before God.

No be today

1 Like

Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by Flamemignon1(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Oga, I just stated facts . What you've submitted here are excuses for females not accomplishing anything in 2. 5 million years of their existence and that's pathetic
Like I said spoken from a place of male privilege. Put yourself in women's shoes before first wave feminism, how will you feel if you weren't allowed to gain any knowledge or even read.
Hope you have the same energy when a white man says majority of them are in the history books but wouldn't look at the history of slavery and privilege he holds
Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by Ammishaddai: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
Flamemignon1:

You stated facts that relied on ignorance. So now, you will say the same thing about the black man not accomplishing anything
[/s] Your analogy of this matter is so poor ,that it hangs on the borderline of cluelessness. Mr man , you are using two completely unrelated scenarios to lay a foundation for what is already an established proof to a doubt . And before you foolishly start typing ,think about the existence of women and the role they played in human history . Because as far as I'm concerned ,the only relevance they have to offer is reproduction of the human species and that use is gradually coming to an end (all thanks to the discovery of test-tube babies ).
Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by Flamemignon1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Your analogy of this matter is so poor ,that it hangs on the borderline of cluelessness. Mr man , you are using two completely unrelated scenarios to lay a foundation for what is already an established proof to a doubt . And before you foolishly start typing ,think about the existence of women and the role they played in human history . Because as far as I'm concerned ,the only relevance they have to offer is reproduction of the human species and that use is gradually coming to an end (all thanks to test-tube babies ).
Wow.... Just wow is all I have to say. I can't converse with you, have a nice day
Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by Polynek(m): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rozcol:
All redpillers are cordially invited to this thread
grin grin grin
Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by GIdiata(m): 12:16am On Aug 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I didn't read the end of this rubbish but what the OP fails to understand is that men and women not equal and should not in anyway be taken as equals.

The last time I checked , a woman was a breeding tool that's used to propagate the human species, so why in God's name should she be equal to me who provides support ,protection and care for her and her offspring...? Even if we were to view this in terms of historical accomplishment, men have done more (and will continue doing more ) exploits than women ...this is fact that common sense will tell you. And for those mumus who want to argue with me ,please consult with history first before opening your empty mouths to spew thrash.

May you continue to grow in wisdom sir.
apart from asking the SIMP, what about women that dislike men, there's nothing more to add to this perfection of a comment.
U HAVE SAID IT ALL. I doff my hat sir cool

1 Like

Re: Men Who Dislike Women Are Childish, Immature Or Mentally Disabled by Tony818(m): 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
I still dey talk the greatest gift a woman can give a man is to birth his child.
Take note the greatest gift

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Feminist Throws Shade At Her Fellow Feminist Who Knelt Down / What Happened To Me Today / Culture Of Husband's Family Seizing Widows' Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.