Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. (51866 Views)

Video Of Helicopter Accompanying A Train In Nigeria Causes Stir On Social Media / Video Of Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria / UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by allwell51: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
Soldiers accompanying children to school in North-Eastern Nigeria.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSHV_2pAtN7/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14d6vXgV_kU

This comes after school children became targets by bandits, with many school children still in the custody of kidnappers after they were taken from their schools.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by ygowon: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nonsense country

386 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by tundchip2: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mtchewww

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by pyyxxaro: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
Sai Baba

25 Likes

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by TarOrfeeek: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
After accompanying the little ones to school in the day time.

They'll go back to IDP camps and use Cabin biscuits and Indomie to bait the older ones for sex.

Tueh!

368 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by Kandeed: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
You See Nigerian military esp Army ehn....give it to those guys mehnn

Airforce and Navy are bunch of weaklings. I remember the day I single-handedly flog two Airforce and 1 Naval guys come see cry babies everywhere

If you are in for a challenge, show face. but the thing be say the loser goes home with 5million

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by inoki247: 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
lol he don reach stage wey children go dey get body guard for that side..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by loveth360(f): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
Terrorists in uniform.

No different between Nigeria army,boko haram and bandit.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
The other time, it's soldiers accompany farmers to farm undecided

Then I ask myself, will these soldiers sleep on the farm till the crops germinate and are harvested

You are taking them to school, will you stay with them 24/7, 7 days a week, 4 weeks a month 12 months in a year

How can the Nigerian Army be efficient in the South but useless and amateur in the North

What manner of foolery is this

159 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by ivolt: 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
loveth360:

No different between Nigeria army,boko haram and bandit.
Ipob member filled with bitterness.
You would prefer that the news was about bomb blast.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by Danzakidakura(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Kandeed:
You See Nigerian military esp Army ehn....give it to those guys mehnn

Airforce and Navy are bunch of weaklings. I remember the day I single-handedly flog two Airforce and 1 Naval guys come see cry babies everywhere

If you are in for a challenge, show face. but the thing be say the loser goes home with 5million
are you in any way related to liar Mohammed ?

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
You only see this kind of thing in Afghanistan and Yemen

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by loveth360(f): 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
ivolt:
Child of hate from north.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
ivolt:

Fulani bandit,
How can the Nigerian Army be efficient in the South but useless, clueless and amateurish in the North

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by agulion: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
Yeye country? God must surely punish whoever that amagated this country together

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by ImmaculateSpenc: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
ivolt:

He's IPOB, but your brothers (Boko Haram) are killing your brothers. You need healing.

26 Likes

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by Powersurge: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
They are just exposing these children to unnecessary danger.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by Rickmann: 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
The
allwell51:
Soldiers accompanying children to school in North-Eastern Nigeria.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSHV_2pAtN7/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14d6vXgV_kU
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

This comes after school children became targets by bandits, with many school children still in the custody of kidnappers after they were taken from their schools.

So it had to get to a point in Nigeria where innocent children are accompanied by soldiers to school?...a point where their basic and fundamental right as kids are taken from them?
Tears in my eyes..chai!

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by obyrich(m): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
This is not sustainable. Not impressed

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by Adisa89(m): 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
Reciting state and capital in Hausa. I heard they even teach English with Hausa in the north. Funny people.

10 Likes

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by Wickedfact: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
The funny thing is that the parents of these kids are not concerned about the safety of their children, they are more concerned about Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by iLegendd(m): 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
When Jonathan was peacefully leading us to a better place, it wasn't this bad. This is where the Almighty Buhari has led us to. It gets worse from here.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by Queenserah26(f): 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
My God, for how long shocked
Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by Sijo01(f): 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
Will they also stay to watch them while they learn?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by IMASTEX: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
Queenserah26:
My God, for how long shocked
My thought too. Is this a country?

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by Vickym1(f): 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
grin
If bandits attack them nko, can they save them
Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by Wickedfact: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
ivolt:

Ipob is not your problem. You should have commonsense enough to face the matter at hand which is how Northerners are being slaughtered like goats under this administration. Even little kids are now being herded like cows.

15 Likes

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by noisy45(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

After accompanying the little ones to school in the day time.

They'll go back to IDP camps and use Cabin biscuits and Indomie to bait the older ones for sex.

Tueh!

Why are you lah dis grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by BruncleZuma: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
They all smiling grin
Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by FashionCookie(f): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
There was a Country. I've never really been a fan of the military, but seeing the smile on the kids and soldiers' face killed every hatred I might have for them. The selflessness...leaving their families back at home to see that the country falls back in shape(some have lost their families, go to the barracks and you'll understand). For me, before tribe, race, colour and Religion, it's always humanity first!
Don't forget some haven't seen their wives and kids in months. But here they are protecting others. This is the height of service if you ask me... May God bless you guys. May it not be well with the people playing politics and toying with the peace and stability of this Great nation(yes I call it Great). There was a time others looked up to us. Today, we've become a laughing stock.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. by Nuelito: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nice gesture but local man is just speechless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Using Atiku's Image For Campaign In The North (Picture) / Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.