Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

"Keep Insulting Me, But Pay Me Monthly" - Apostle Suleman Warns Bloggers (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Keep Insulting Me, But Pay Me Monthly" - Apostle Suleman Warns Bloggers (VIDEO) (259 Views)

“you Keep Insulting Any Artiste At Every Opportunity” – Rudeboy Slams Eedris / Mzbel: I Will Sleep With Your Boyfriend If You Don't Stop Insulting Me / Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Keep Insulting Me, But Pay Me Monthly" - Apostle Suleman Warns Bloggers (VIDEO) by Okoyeaniche(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
Apostle Johnson Suleman has given Bloggers and YouTubers permission to insult him but then with the condition that they pay him at the end of the month if not he will sue them.

The senior pastor and general overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International said this during a church teaching session.

According to Apostle Suleman, insulting him and sharing his videos online is the only way Bloggers and Youtubers get their followers but then they have to pay him for using him to make content if not he will sue them all.

He claims that because YouTube pays them for insulting him, they must compensate him as well because he is the one who has provided them with content and followers, and he is the reason why they were paid; otherwise, he would sue anyone who insults him freely.

He further stated that he has the authority to sue anyone in Nigeria and...WACH VIDEO

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Fintech Companies Are Sponsoring Bbnaija / Bbnaija Housemates Gossip About The 16 Missing Condoms In The House / Lizzo Using "Fat Shaming" Ploy As Propaganda To Promote DEATH! 'hip Hop News'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.