Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe (2187 Views)

Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs / Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) / Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
sad
After Attacking The Irigwe People Of Jebbu Bassa In Miango District Of Plateau State, The FuLanis Were Proud Of Their Actions And Bold Enough To Leave Inscriptions On The Road And The Walls Of BuiLdings They Destroyed... Let The Whole World See This And That The Government Of The Day Is Still Dragging Its Feet And Tagging Them Unknown Gun Men.

Inscriptions As Seen On The Road And Walls Says
"We, FuLani Herdmen We Are Ready
UseLess Iriwgwe Ethnic Group
*We Are Also Pleading With The Nigerian Army To Free Us To See The End.
Fulani 4 Life”

"No More Irigwe In Nigeria”

"Nigeria Babu Irigwe”

Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by tillaman(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
Cheap

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
sad Aftermath

Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by Kandeed: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
Fulani hoodlums are not that knowledgeable to even know how Inglish sounds like

8 Likes

Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by 10mobile: 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nawa oh!!! Lalasticlala, people need to know about this. Nigerians are yet to realize that a genocide is what Buhari's mission is. Sometimes we Nigerians reason like say we're total idiots. See this one saying that Fulani people can't write English. That one will become their point of defense. Now, you can tell us how MACBAN and Kautal Hore are able to make their press statements since they can't speak or write English.
Kandeed:

3 Likes

Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
sad mOre Aftermath

Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Kandeed:

Some of them Sabi small basic English like this, so no be big issue

Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
sad Aftermath

Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Unconsciously, Nigerians have accepted that FULANI has the right to massacre people and no law applies to them.
If any IRIGWE son dare rises to defend his ancestral land, then will security forces descend on them, tagging them terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
sad This kyn Life!

Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by Kandeed: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
10mobile:
Nawa oh!!! Lalasticlala, people need to know about this. Nigerians are yet to realize that a genocide is what Buhari's mission is. Sometimes we Nigerians reason like say we're total idiots. See this one saying that Fulani people can't write English. That one will become their point of defense. Now, you can tell us how MACBAN and Kautal Hore are able to make their press statements since they can't speak or write English.

Chillax bros I din say there were not responsible neither Imma siding them
Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by Pathokpo: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
nateDZA:
sad
After Attacking The Irigwe People Of Jebbu Bassa In Miango District Of Plateau State, The FuLanis Were Proud Of Their Actions And Bold Enough To Leave Inscriptions On The Road And The Walls Of BuiLdings They Destroyed... Let The Whole World See This And That The Government Of The Day Is Still Dragging Its Feet And Tagging Them Unknown Gun Men.

Inscriptions As Seen On The Road And Walls Says
"We, FuLani Herdmen We Are Ready
UseLess Iriwgwe Ethnic Group
*We Are Also Pleading With The Nigerian Army To Free Us To See The End.
Fulani 4 Life”

"No More Irigwe In Nigeria”

"Nigeria Babu Irigwe”
The most painful thing is that these same bunch of illiterates believe the nation belongs to them and that they must be the ones to govern it.
Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by KillMNKnow(f): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
grin fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by BigDick70inch(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
W
Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by obiekunie01: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
Kandeed:

keep fooling yourself with that crap.

they attended at least secondary school and most of them are in the universities.

LET ME TELL YOU SOME SECRET, THEY RECORD ALL THESE KILLINGS AND RAPES WITH THEIR PHONES ARE SHARE IT AMONGS THEMSELVES. IT IS ONLY THEMSELVES THAT HAVE ACCESS TO THOSE VIDEOS AND SOME OF THEIR HAUSA SUPPORTERS.

GO FIGURE.

3 Likes

Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Unconsciously, Nigerians have accepted that FULANI has the right to massacre people and no law applies to them.
If any IRIGWE son dare rises to defend his ancestral land, then will security forces descend on them, tagging them terrorists.

It Hurts so bad that just a few kilometers away from Jebbu In Miango Is The 3rd Armoured Division Army Barracks, but the Carnage and unwanton Destruction Of Lives and Properties by the FuLanis Settling close to the Barracks Shows that the Barracks Is as useless as the 'P' in Psychology.

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by zolajpower: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
Umm this marriage should just end and let everyone go already
Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
nateDZA:

Some of them Sabi small basic English like this, so no be big issue

Sabi yes but most can’t write.
Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
sad Okay
KillMNKnow:
grin fake

Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by zeuss: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
@nateDZA why did it take you irgwe this long to post pics of the carnage u suffer under fulani terror....I know for a fact that weekly irigwe people are killed and houses burnt but it's never in the media..... please do post pictures any time this occured to raise public awareness.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by RadioMOUTH(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
Bad new ✅

Growth ❌
Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:

Sabi yes but most can’t write.

As You can see it's evident from the writings on the walls and on the road

Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by zeuss: 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin fake
it will definitely be game over for your people.
https://www.nairaland.com/6683509/hausas-waking-up-fulanis-jittery
Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
zeuss:
@nateDZA why did it take you irgwe this long to post pics of the carnage u suffer under fulani terror....I know for a fact that weekly irigwe people are killed and houses burnt but it's never in the media..... please do post pictures any time this occured to raise public awareness.

Yeah Zeuss as far back as OBJ's era, Irigwe people have always been attacked, there's even a comprehensive list of attacks since 1999 by the Fulani's recorded by the Irigwe people i once set my eyes on...will ask the natives to get that for me when tension deescalates...I'll keep up the Tempo with sourcing for pictures when sad times like this occur, I had to wait for the natives to post some of these pictures on their Facebook timelines & WhatsApp

Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by DDDEnterprises: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
Omo o serious gaan oo shocked shocked
Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by Olabode971(f): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
Soon, Nigeria go bad pass Islamabad and Somalia....

Divide this country before it is brought to total ruin without remedy..

Lord lugard what u have cook is more than what 200million people can chew..

#Sigh
Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by Whois(m): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1 to what end?

Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by zeuss: 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
nateDZA:

Yeah Zeuss as far back as OBJ's era, Irigwe people have always been attacked, there's even a comprehensive list of attacks since 1999 by the Fulani's recorded by the Irigwe people i once set my eyes on...will ask the natives to get that for me when tension deescalates...I'll keep up the Tempo with sourcing for pictures when sad times like this occur, I had to wait for the natives to post some of these pictures on their Facebook timelines & WhatsApp
ur not an indigene but you feel their pain cos is really unbelievable that these killing happen so regular that it's no longer need for the indigenes. r u Ibo?
Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by Vision4God: 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
There's a barrack not so far but yet.....

Irigwe people... I pray a savior arise for you.
This is painful.

what's the gain in causing a fellow human being pain, destroying his farmland and house?
Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
zeuss:
ur not an indigene but you feel their pain cos is really unbelievable that these killing happen so regular that it's no longer need for the indigenes. r u Ibo?
Zeuss I'm an indigene Oh...full breed bOrn PLateau Man
Re: Fulanis Leave Inscriptions On Buildings They Destroyed After Attacks On Irigwe by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
Vision4God:
There's a barrack not so far but yet.....

Irigwe people... I pray a savior arise for you.
This is painful.

what's the gain in causing a fellow human being pain, destroying his farmland and house?
You're right Vision4God, the Army Barracks has no difference with an empty land, so unresponsive to calls placed when attacks are carried out, can you imagine that the natives of Jebbu in Miango placed calls but no help was forth coming from the side of the army, the Fulani's had a field day from 7pm in the night for over 4hrs burning, Looting and wasting of lives & destroying properties...and this is the officer commanding the 3rd Division of that Armoury in Bassa__won't say muCh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Brutalises 12-year-old Niece In Delta, Drives Stick Into Her Private Part / We Have Killed More Than 70 Girls!!! Osun Ritualists Confess!!! / Female Robbery Gang Leader Nabbed And Stripe Naked In Abuja Today (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.