Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Whats Going On At The Pentagon - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Whats Going On At The Pentagon (556 Views)

Pentagon Orders US Soldiers To Withdraw From Niger Republic / The Pentagon Reacts To Russia's Sarmat Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Test / Zero Hour : The Pentagon To Build Command & Control Centre In Chad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Going On At The Pentagon by Litmus: 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
On the Radio, shooting.
Re: Whats Going On At The Pentagon by BKayy: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
What concerns you with pentagon?
Black busy body monkey, won't you mind your shit hole of a country?
The way you black people leave the iroko trees in your eyeballs to look for cotton wool in white people's own is sickening.
Your commissioner of police said that Only 17 people were killed by bandits but you are more interested in Pentagon.
Black man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Going On At The Pentagon by Litmus: 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
BKayy:
Black busy body monkey won't you mind your shit hole of a country?
The way you black people leave the iroko trees in your eyeballs to look for cotton wool in white people's own is sickening

Turns out that it's nothing, just some shooting nearby.
Re: Whats Going On At The Pentagon by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
BKayy:
Black busy body monkey won't you mind your shit hole of a country?
The way you black people leave the iroko trees in your eyeballs to look for cotton wool in white people's own is sickening

Very correct

They are always so concerned with what's happening abroad , judging and advising when their own country is in the pit

1 Like

Re: Whats Going On At The Pentagon by BKayy: 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Litmus:

Turns out that it's nothing, just some shooting nearby.
See your life?
Infact I feel like beating you. If you live anywhere close to Anambra send me the location where we can sort things out with our fists. Anụ mpama
You are more concerned about a shooting in America that nobody died in than tend of people that are being slaughtered right now by the Fulani people as we speak. Infact a tailor was stabbed right now by army personnel but we didn't see any reaction from you.
Black man

1 Like

Re: Whats Going On At The Pentagon by BKayy: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Very correct

They are always so concerned with what's happening abroad , judging and advising when their own country is in the pit
Black Africans eh. I wonder how I ended up with people like this
Re: Whats Going On At The Pentagon by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
BKayy:

Black Africans eh. I wonder how I ended up with people like this

Hehehehe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thousands Of US Troops On High Alert! Russia Won't Dare >>>> Biden / Freedom Convoy Truckers Fight Canada Vax Mandate / War: We’ll Rise Against You – Captured Russian Soldiers Dare President Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.