Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Take A Moment And Imagine How This Country Would've Been Without.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take A Moment And Imagine How This Country Would've Been Without.... (217 Views)

If Nigeria Were A Business Entity, It Would've Been Sold To Pay Debt - Imumolen / Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako / Adesina: If Buhari’s Military Regime Had Lasted, Nigeria Would've Been Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Moment And Imagine How This Country Would've Been Without.... by Fafesot: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
The last thing I would do is generalise; I hardly do that. But on a more realistic note, let's reminisce how Nigeria would have looked like without the Fulanis.
These people have sunk this country. They have low standard, and they think the best thing to do is bring everyone else to it instead of creating a progressive mentality. I weep for this country.
They think they will rule forever? No.
Even if a Fulani takes over from Buhari after his tenure, still an end will definitely come to the thread,and by then, they would have it the way they serve it.
The ones in government are extremely bad, also the ones within the country are causing havoc.
I know one day,God will come to our rescue.

Not everyone of them is bad,but...

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Take A Moment And Imagine How This Country Would've Been Without.... by X0X0(m): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
This was my exact thoughts some months ago... I looked through history and current happenings and yet I still find it hard to see the benefits of this unruly bunch called the Fulanis...and other times I consider what a country filled with only the Yorubas and Igbos, I mean education plus industrialization, can you even imagine the endless possibilities those two can be...but then

1 Like

Re: Take A Moment And Imagine How This Country Would've Been Without.... by BKayy: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
Without Fulani, Nigeria would have been relatively peaceful but I don't think my people should be in any form of Nigeria.
Atleast the Yorubas have history with Hausa and associates but my people have none.
We have history with our fellow Easterners in the direction of Southern Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea.
So I see nothing. We are not and will never be part of Nigeria.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Take A Moment And Imagine How This Country Would've Been Without.... by skywalker240(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
I support the disintergration of Nigeria. cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 More Killed In Zangon Kataf – SOKAPU / Items Seized In Katsina Are Donated To Borno, Yobe IDPs – Katsina Customs Boss / Monica Commends Gov.umahi For Approving N100M To Rebuild Effium Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.