Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' (64223 Views)

5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife / Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt / Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by MusaChukwudi: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
Manigie:
Oops.... Possible gay , na dem, your case is psychological and incurable..... argue with your sense and keyboard. I'm done responding to your crass stupidity and intellectual deficiency which apparently stops you from understanding the philosophical truth about men and how so many have fallen .

Once again kpekus kee you and your whole lineage!
Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by space9880: 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Vhee:
Thank God I get pussy
hi, how're you?
Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by MusaChukwudi: 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
Manigie:
Oops.... Possible gay , na dem, your case is psychological and incurable..... argue with your sense and keyboard. I'm done responding to your crass stupidity and intellectual deficiency which apparently stops you from understanding the philosophical truth about men and how so many have fallen .

Kpekus man!!! Yansh kee you there!!!

I dey Oshodi, come meet me there make I smack your bald head.
Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by jookco3: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
Re: Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
Idiot grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Soldiers Caught On Camera Assaulting Boy (pix/video) / UNIPORT SUG Presidential Aspirant Stabbed To Death By Own Brother (Photos) / Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.