Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Do You Enjoy Using Steroids? How To Choose The Right One? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Enjoy Using Steroids? How To Choose The Right One? (272 Views)

What Is The Right Way To Buy Steroids? / How Can I Find Steroids That Are Suitable For A Newcomer? / Do You Use Steroids, If So What Kind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Enjoy Using Steroids? How To Choose The Right One? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Do you enjoy using steroids? How to choose the right one?
Re: Do You Enjoy Using Steroids? How To Choose The Right One? by lopesss1: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hi. Steroids are very good to use as they greatly improve the performance of any athlete. I can advise you a very good option which I have been using personally for many years.
Re: Do You Enjoy Using Steroids? How To Choose The Right One? by BritishAirways: 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
Britess:
Do you enjoy using steroids? How to choose the right one?

Maradona says hi to you

2 Likes

Re: Do You Enjoy Using Steroids? How To Choose The Right One? by donbenie(m): 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
There's nothing good about long term use of Steroids,except for those that have to take it for chronic medical reasons..
Medical reasons like allergies,cancers,autoimmune diseases and organ transplant patients..
Apart from these groups of users,it is in your own best interest to steer clear of steroid abuse..
Don't listen to those two CLOWNS up there..
They don't mean well for you.. angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Alternative To Record Call For Android / 700gb Tech Courses @3k / How Do I Become A Product Manager?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.