Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Dreams About Old Friends And Former School. Any Significance? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dreams About Old Friends And Former School. Any Significance? (1129 Views)

INSPIRATIONAL SHOT- What No One Tells You About Old Age And Dreams. / Today Is 09-09-19. Any Significance Of This Date? / 10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreams About Old Friends And Former School. Any Significance? by Childofthelord(f): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
Where are the Joseph's of Nairaland?
Hi, I occasionally have dreams about my old classmates and friends, sometimes in my old school building, or talking to old friends in new places with me. Mind you, I haven't spoken to most of these people for a long time, like 4 years. Sometimes I stalk them on IG but we lost connection long ago. But I still have vivid dreams of my old friends. Deep down, I wish to reunite with some of them but they have probably forgotten about me sef, but not in my dreams lol.
Does this mean I have not moved on? Any spiritual significance?
Re: Dreams About Old Friends And Former School. Any Significance? by BigMediaNG: 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
You have a destiny that requires you go back to academics in order to achieve this destiny. Let's say you want to be a medical doctor. The drew is telling you, you're not whee you're supposed to be and should go back to academics because a greater destiny than where you are is wait in for you. That future is what's trying to speak to you to reignite the previous passion you had for education that may have been decimated

The vision Is simply reconnecting you with old past memories to spur you to action and has absolutely nothing to do with those friends.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams About Old Friends And Former School. Any Significance? by OKOATA(m): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
My guy there’s nothing to your dream, I went to a boarding school and I still dream about school life etc. The reason is because those memories still dominate your subconscious mind. Most of our dreams are usually based on where we have lived for a very long time or a school you stayed for a number of years.
Re: Dreams About Old Friends And Former School. Any Significance? by mrdharkchild(m): 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
I've had same dream. Comes up once in a blue, even without thinking about my class mates or friends.

OKOATA, u are just naive, he asked for a meaning, Not your opinion. Thank you
Re: Dreams About Old Friends And Former School. Any Significance? by neonly: 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
If I should tell d meaning nairaland folks go chop me so is better to silent

Re: Dreams About Old Friends And Former School. Any Significance? by OKOATA(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
mrdharkchild:
I've had same dream. Comes up once in a blue, even without thinking about my class mates or friends.

I am not naive, it’s what I know. It’s what dominates your subconscious mind the most that you dream about. I know lots more about dreams. I even interpret dreams for people.
Re: Dreams About Old Friends And Former School. Any Significance? by BigMediaNG: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
mrdharkchild:

You are right.
Re: Dreams About Old Friends And Former School. Any Significance? by olukaygold(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
BigMediaNG:
You have a destiny that requires you go back to academics in order to achieve this destiny. Let's say you want to be a medical doctor. The drew is telling you, you're not whee you're supposed to be and should go back to academics because a greater destiny than where you are is wait in for you. That future is what's trying to speak to you to reignite the previous passion you had for education that may have been decimated

The vision I simply reconnecting you with old past memories to spur you to action and has absolutely nothing to do with those friends.
Truthfully you said it all, I myself always have that dreams still had it last night,though I was contemplating whether to go to school or keep hustling but You just opened my eyes now,Thank you so much...
Re: Dreams About Old Friends And Former School. Any Significance? by BigMediaNG: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
OKOATA:
I am not naive, it’s what I know. It’s what dominates your subconscious mind the most that you dream about. I know lots more about dreams. I even interpret dreams for people.

My dream, you are wrong in this instance. Even as I was reading, the Spirit of the Lord was confurming you're in the same boat as the Op.

What happened to those lofty dreams you used to have as a child. ? What happened to them. Why did it looks like all got paused ?

There more beyond where we are is what Heaven is communication across. Its not subconscious. Its not rational that the human brain jumps back fifiten, twenty years without anything triggering past memories. Trust me. I'm this discerning

Don't try to dissuade me. I'm a scientist. Medical Biotechnology is my field. I'm a Christian. And an Apostle/Prophet and well acquaint with the position of the Op. Hence I'm not making a superior argument. No. But say in don't juxtapose personal opinion with prophetic interpretation of events.
Re: Dreams About Old Friends And Former School. Any Significance? by BigMediaNG: 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
olukaygold:

Truthfully you said it all, I myself always have that dreams still had it last night,though I was contemplating whether to go to school or keep hustling but You just opened my eyes now,Thank you so much...

Those dreams is what in some spiritual circles is what is called your future star tell in you that your dreams are still active and should inspire of the lateness to chase them, to strive to chase them
Re: Dreams About Old Friends And Former School. Any Significance? by longetivity(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
@Op u are Daughter of Jezebel
Re: Dreams About Old Friends And Former School. Any Significance? by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Me that I do dream like this and I no get money to go back and book self don comot for my head, na only +,÷,×,- I know to calculate money
Re: Dreams About Old Friends And Former School. Any Significance? by olukaygold(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
BigMediaNG:

Those dreams is what in some spiritual circles is what is called your future star tell in you that your dreams are still active and should inspire of the lateness to chase them, to strive to chase them
actually, im financially okay,though I'm a diploma holder, collected D.E this year l. lately,I've been thinking to forget anything about school and keep on hustling but last night/this morning, I still had that same dream again...to be sincere I thought its a bad omen...Thanks you so much for Opening my Eyes. I really appreciate sir
Re: Dreams About Old Friends And Former School. Any Significance? by BigMediaNG: 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
olukaygold:
actually, im financially okay,though I'm a diploma holder, collected D.E this year and late,I've been thinking to forget about school and keep on hustling but last night/this morning, I still had that same dream again...to be sincere I thought its a bad omen...Thanks you so much for Opening my Eyes. I really appreciate sir

You're welcome
Re: Dreams About Old Friends And Former School. Any Significance? by ProJectAnatot(m): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2021
Childofthelord:
Where are the Joseph's of Nairaland?I occasionally have dreams about my old classmates and friends, sometimes in my old school building, or talking to old friends in new places with me
Does this mean I have not moved on? Any spiritual significance?

I have the same dreams too. But I have no idea what it means.
Re: Dreams About Old Friends And Former School. Any Significance? by Childofthelord(f): 10:40am On Aug 08, 2021
As how
longetivity:
@Op u are Daughter of Jezebel
Re: Dreams About Old Friends And Former School. Any Significance? by Childofthelord(f): 3:00am On Nov 07, 2021
Is it normal when it becomes repititve and lasts over months?
BigMediaNG:

The vision Is simply reconnecting you with old past memories to spur you to action and has absolutely nothing to do with those friends.
Re: Dreams About Old Friends And Former School. Any Significance? by Childofthelord(f): 3:02am On Nov 07, 2021
Please do, all interpretations and insights are welcome.
neonly:
If I should tell d meaning nairaland folks go chop me so is better to silent

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Show Their Underwear "By Mistake" Lol / Revolutionizing Garage Door Services With Local Garage Experts In Los Angeles / Otemu from London (Urhobo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.