Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Afghanistan And Taliban - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afghanistan And Taliban (1379 Views)

IPOB Sit At Home And Taliban Rules - The Future Of The Igbos / Afghanistan Crisis: Lauretta Onochie Reacts 'Let's Guard Our Utterances' / Femi Fani-Kayode: What Taliban's Imminent Victory In Afghanistan Proves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghanistan And Taliban by Efewestern: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

They don't have the same idealogy and they are not the same.

Talibans are mostly a nationalist group fighting for Afghanistan survival while ISIL is an international jihad terrorist organization sponsored by some countries to destabilize the middle east.

No such thing as Nationalism when it comes to Taliban, they are fantastics just like Isis, only difference is their aim when it comes to territory, whilst the Talibans struggle to corner the entire Afghanistan, Isis is eyeing the entire region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan And Taliban by Chibuzoc(m): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2021
CursedNsukka:

This black guy cursing himself, self hate is a disease

When your moniker is hate personified and cursing grin I don't think you are worthy of the callout
Re: Afghanistan And Taliban by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
Efewestern:

No such thing as Nationalism when it comes to Taliban, they are fantastics just like Isis, only difference is their aim when it comes to territory, whilst the Talibans struggle to corner the entire Afghanistan, Isis is eyeing the entire region.

Taliban has been the legitimate government of Afghanistan before the United states invaded, so what you are saying is of no use.

They defeated the Russians during the Russian Afghan war and now defeated America and its allies.

The country belongs to them, let them do whatever they like, even the citizens of the country want them back.
Re: Afghanistan And Taliban by CursedNsukka: 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Chibuzoc:

When your moniker is hate personified and cursing grin I don't think you are worthy of the callout
He's cursing himself as a black man, I'm not one of you black people
Re: Afghanistan And Taliban by CursedNsukka: 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
BKayy:

Come to think of it. I just realised the kind of stupid name you bear.
Please before you quote me next time, use another moniker. Atụlụ
Black man
Nwoke eze Ule, nkịta rachakwa gị anya

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulanis In Jos, Order Fishing Out Of Perpetrators / Audio Governor Makinde Disgracing Himself / Aisha Yesufu's Brilliant Advice On APGA/IPOB Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.