Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria (2216 Views)

Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism / VIDEO: Nigerians Beat Ex-deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo (2) (3) (4)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by Biafranboys: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
It shows that Nigerians are tired of Nigeria, they even threw a Nigerian coffin at the diplomat, watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksUbVKuKVWQ

https://www.biafranboys.org/nnamdi-kanu-nigerians-beat-up-diplomat

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by DOTian: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
Una say we no go sleep in Igboland, .....make una come sleep for Nigeria make we see...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by Biafranboys: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
People are angry buhari destroyed Nigeria

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by AntiBMC(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
Good for him. Dem for tear that im babariga troway.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by LLiKYekoba: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
Una go hear wehn for this country. Shebi una say Biafrans no go drink water drop cup. You sef come drink make we see.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by Saifullah01: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
I thought Ipob said you guys are not Nigerians. Perhaps you should rename the thread

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by Biafranboys: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
Saifullah01:
I thought Ipob said you guys are not Nigerians. Perhaps you should rename the thread

For now that is the only name holding everyone together physically, we are already separated spiritually, I know my identity, I am igbo and I am a biafran not a Nigerian

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by Biafranboys: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
LLiKYekoba:
Una go hear wehn for this country. Shebi una say Biafrans no go drink water drop cup. You sef come drink me we see.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by Biafranboys: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
AntiBMC:
Good for him. Dem for tear that im babariga troway.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by amc: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
Old video from #EndSARS riots last year.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/23/nigerians-storm-embassy-austria-attack-ambassador

Nigerians Storm Embassy In Austria, Attack Ambassador

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK

OCT 23, 2020

Nigerians living in Austria have attacked Ambassador Vivian Okeke.

Okeke was attacked at the country’s embassy in Vienna.

In video clips that surfaced online, the envoy was safeguarded by the police from the angry mob.

They were heard chanting in the video, “End Buhari ole, end SARS, Buhari should stop killing our people.”

The attack on Okeke might not be unconnected with the killings of #EndSARS protesters in Lagos.

SaharaReporters recalled that men in army uniform on Tuesday opened fire on unarmed protesters at Lekki Toll Gate area of Lagos, killing over 10 persons and injuring dozens in the process.

The incident has generated a global uproar, with many calling for justice for victims of extrajudicial killings.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by bigeliot(m): 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
Na laf I dey laf
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by vedaxcool(m): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Saifullah01:

grin grin grin you are addressing shameless people who don't know what they are.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
FAKE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by Buckeyemedia1: 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
Biafranboys:
People are angry buhari destroyed Nigeria
How did President Buhari destroy Nigeria you pdp people sympathizers?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by Biafranboys: 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
amc:
Old video from #EndSARS riots last year.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/23/nigerians-storm-embassy-austria-attack-ambassador

So? Are you trying to say it didn't happen, it won't change the fact that it happened and it was under buharis regime
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by Biafranboys: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
How did President Buhari destroy Nigeria you pdp people sympathizers?

Are you really asking this slow question? Apc and pdp are the same

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by Buckeyemedia1: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin you are addressing shameless people who don't know what they are.
Animals see how they behave in another man’s land? Pots calling kettles black.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by Biafranboys: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
Doradorwa:
FAKE

You see video you day call am fake
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by Biafranboys: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
vedaxcool:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by Buckeyemedia1: 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
Biafranboys:

Are you really asking this slow question?
Answer the question, how did President Buhari spoil the state you live in? & How has your Governor empowered you & your family?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by Biafranboys: 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Animals see how they behave in another man’s land? Pots calling kettles black.

It is called protest and not killing like your fulani brothers are doing all over Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by Biafranboys: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Answer the question, how did President Buhari spoil the state you live in? & How has your Governor empowered you & your family?

You are a fully programmed zo..ie..i won't stop you from from falling off the cliff

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by FatimaAbubakar(f): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
cool grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by Buckeyemedia1: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
Biafranboys:

It is called protest and not killing like your fulani brothers are doing all over Nigeria
Animals presumed in human skin, embarrassing Nigeria, see how the cops are treating them ipobians?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by Buckeyemedia1: 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
Biafranboys:

You are a fully programmed zo..ie..i won't stop you from from falling off the cliff
I knew you couldn’t answer? Just running your basketmouth, it is President Buhari that made your Peasant life miserable, Are you an Almijiri?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by Biafranboys: 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
I knew you couldn’t answer? Just running your basketmouth, it is President Buhari that made your Peasant life miserable, Are you an Almijiri?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by Biafranboys: 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by Hyperchi(m): 12:01am On Aug 04, 2021
them for tear him cloth, make we see if na prison cloth Abba go sew for him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by Upjis: 12:44am On Aug 04, 2021
You see why igbos won't get Biafra

See how they behave like animals

United nations will so tag then a terrorists group

And will be soon killed on site
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria by gentlestdude(m): 8:38am On Aug 04, 2021
when is eventually caught

Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha / Just In : APC Zonal Leader Joins PDP [PHOTOS] / Ede Shootings: Pro-apc Terror Kingpin,oko Ilu Arrested, Gang Members Gunned Down