Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

10-Year-Old Bello Abdulkadir Ado, A Vigilante Member In Katsina Carrying Gun - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Year-Old Bello Abdulkadir Ado, A Vigilante Member In Katsina Carrying Gun (54702 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Vigilante Member In Imo Community (Photos) / Osun Vigilante Member Kills Man For 'Having Illicit Affair With His Wife' / Policeman Cuddles Vigilante Member Who Rescued Him From Kidnappers Den (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Year-Old Bello Abdulkadir Ado, A Vigilante Member In Katsina Carrying Gun by mechanics(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hmmmm, real child abuse.
Re: 10-Year-Old Bello Abdulkadir Ado, A Vigilante Member In Katsina Carrying Gun by Itiaba007: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
[The parent may be vigilates too who knows?quote author=NaijaGoBetter20 post=104401569]Ok
Now I see why we should separate because no sane community or parent will allow their underage child to hold a gun not to talk of using it for any reason.

The boy is to kill what? Fellow human being, animal or I should just believe it's a toy gun

To start killing rat or dog or what?

So his parent will be happy if he comes home with news like daddy I kill someone today or I almost got killed by someone today.

Only in war we expect to see this kind of anomaly of recruiting underage (which is considered as one of war crime)

The police guy standing behind self de confused [/quote]
Re: 10-Year-Old Bello Abdulkadir Ado, A Vigilante Member In Katsina Carrying Gun by BafanaBafana: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Tokkson:

If you're to be using your head too, you should know that a 10 year old should never be in possession of an ammunition, whether cruise or not..
Do you know wat ammunition is?
Re: 10-Year-Old Bello Abdulkadir Ado, A Vigilante Member In Katsina Carrying Gun by BafanaBafana: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
midehi2:

Omo you be better f00l ooo shocked cheesy
You mean your popsi?
Re: 10-Year-Old Bello Abdulkadir Ado, A Vigilante Member In Katsina Carrying Gun by BafanaBafana: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Sadly and unfortunate for your dumb brain, I was never a fool. Both the left and right sides of your brain has got no functioning. Stop seeing everything as hatred. Go and read my first comment and this time, read very slow because it seems you don't comprehend fast.

And I ain't gonna respond to you anymore. Go shove your comments in your stinking maggot filled ass!. Dumbo!
I just read your first comment like you said. Seems you are the smartest person in your family. But on a real scale, you no get sense
Re: 10-Year-Old Bello Abdulkadir Ado, A Vigilante Member In Katsina Carrying Gun by mydivinely: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
Train Up a CHILD in the way he should go , so that when hes old he wont depart from it.......
Re: 10-Year-Old Bello Abdulkadir Ado, A Vigilante Member In Katsina Carrying Gun by caye(m): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
We edging closer to the sadistic and horrible moments that happened during the Liberian and Sierra-lonian civil wars but our politicians are just too blind to see. All they think now is how to win election.

ANYTIME I WATCH THE LIBERIA& SIERRA LEONE CIVIL WARS, I WEEP SILENTLY
Hope you know that the Liberians call their war a world war; just like Europeans called their tribal wars World War.
It was very brutal; a cannibalistic war.

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Bello Abdulkadir Ado, A Vigilante Member In Katsina Carrying Gun by Nekky5(f): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hmm!! na wa o!! There is nothing we won't see or hear in this country. Something is not right about this honestly.
Re: 10-Year-Old Bello Abdulkadir Ado, A Vigilante Member In Katsina Carrying Gun by Tokkson: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Do you know wat ammunition is?

Yes i do. And you?
Re: 10-Year-Old Bello Abdulkadir Ado, A Vigilante Member In Katsina Carrying Gun by Sardauna24(m): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lanretoye:
no crime as long as say na them,an the southern governors no dey see these level of preparedness.they never realised that war has no constitution.
lookad this one,who is planning or preparing for war?better reason well oo
Re: 10-Year-Old Bello Abdulkadir Ado, A Vigilante Member In Katsina Carrying Gun by midehi2(f): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
BafanaBafana:

You mean your popsi?
No, your whole sef, confirm f00l
Re: 10-Year-Old Bello Abdulkadir Ado, A Vigilante Member In Katsina Carrying Gun by SavageResponse(m): 2:16am On Aug 05, 2021
This boy is not yet mature for this role
Re: 10-Year-Old Bello Abdulkadir Ado, A Vigilante Member In Katsina Carrying Gun by boyjo: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
Poor child cry
Re: 10-Year-Old Bello Abdulkadir Ado, A Vigilante Member In Katsina Carrying Gun by Sardauna24(m): 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
Lanretoye:
Does what he is wielding look like paper and pencil to you?,if that is the best equipment your elites can offer for a 10year old instead of education then we all understand the languageno crime as long as say na them,an the southern governors no dey see these level of preparedness.they never realised that war has no constitution.
so now just bcuz he hold gun for caption mean that northern region are preparing for war against south? He might carry it as a self defence,frankly speaking you guys need to be thinking of way forward not disseminating of propaganda and all sort of ascertations like these,as per as I know Nigeria we're united and we are thinking of its survival..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos / Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) / Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.