Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Bbnaija: Fans React After Angel Is Seen On Camera “scratching Her Inner Thigh” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Fans React After Angel Is Seen On Camera “scratching Her Inner Thigh” (4391 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Is Engaged For Marriage (Photo) / Joachim Low Caught Scratching And Sniffing His Fingers / #bbnaija: Nengi Caught Live On Camera Scratching Her Honey Pot (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Fans React After Angel Is Seen On Camera “scratching Her Inner Thigh” by hdmovieplug(m): 1:23am On Aug 04, 2021
Big Brother Naija star, Angel, is trending online after she was seen on camera, using her hands (up in her thigh).

This led fans to suggest she was finger*** herself but it wasn’t so clear from the video

The act took viewers by surprise and they were forced to ask if she was “Hot”.

Well, the show is rated 18+ so visuals like this is what most fans love to see.

See the video below ;

See some reactions below ;

Twitter user, @iam_solace wrote ;

I’ll tell you for free that Angel knew that the Camera was on her when she started fingering herself

That girl is so aware of what the viewers think, she has said it several times.

Laila wrote ;
Are y’all down so bad that Angel scratching her thighs now look like her fingering herself?
I know she’s open and all, but you really think she’ll masturbate in front of a camera?
Moghel was unconsciously scratching her thighs but these Hot lots won’t let her rest

https://16vibes.com/bbnaija-fans-react-after-angel-is-seen-on-camera-scratching-her-inner-thigh-video/

Re: Bbnaija: Fans React After Angel Is Seen On Camera “scratching Her Inner Thigh” by seunlayi(m): 7:09am On Aug 04, 2021
This is terrible
Re: Bbnaija: Fans React After Angel Is Seen On Camera “scratching Her Inner Thigh” by seunlayi(m): 7:10am On Aug 04, 2021
@moderator. Fp
Re: Bbnaija: Fans React After Angel Is Seen On Camera “scratching Her Inner Thigh” by maureensylvia(f): 7:45am On Aug 04, 2021
Akpa atiti
Re: Bbnaija: Fans React After Angel Is Seen On Camera “scratching Her Inner Thigh” by gentlestdude(m): 8:13am On Aug 04, 2021
dirty shameless hoe... only good for sex

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Fans React After Angel Is Seen On Camera “scratching Her Inner Thigh” by BSsniffer: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2021
I comment my reserve. grin
Re: Bbnaija: Fans React After Angel Is Seen On Camera “scratching Her Inner Thigh” by gift2xl: 11:30am On Aug 04, 2021
An her family will be watching. What a shame
Re: Bbnaija: Fans React After Angel Is Seen On Camera “scratching Her Inner Thigh” by kingbee90: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
I bet most niggas viewing this thread would love to smell her fingers after that.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Fans React After Angel Is Seen On Camera “scratching Her Inner Thigh” by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
kingbee90:
I bet most niggas viewing this thread would love to smell her fingers after that.
cheesy werey

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Fans React After Angel Is Seen On Camera “scratching Her Inner Thigh” by mariahAngel(f): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
kingbee90:

Starting with you right? undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Fans React After Angel Is Seen On Camera “scratching Her Inner Thigh” by Gadafii: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
craw craw toe toe, slippers brezz at 21

one mugu go still wife this okrika babe last last

Oh lord deliver your sons from vigina people

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Fans React After Angel Is Seen On Camera “scratching Her Inner Thigh” by Gadafii: 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
gentlestdude:
dirty shameless hoe... only good for sex
i advise u wear layers of condom, like 15 before u dive inside that hell hole grin

kingbee90:
wtf bro sad

which kind nyama nyama thinking be this na embarassed
Re: Bbnaija: Fans React After Angel Is Seen On Camera “scratching Her Inner Thigh” by OBku4(m): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
kingbee90:

wtz wrong with dis guy

whc kind of stinking thought is this ?
Re: Bbnaija: Fans React After Angel Is Seen On Camera “scratching Her Inner Thigh” by IJOBA11: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
maureensylvia:
Akpa atiti
BECAUSE SHE DID IT IN THE CAMERA ABI

(1) (Reply)

The Top 3 Most Beautiful African Models Oluchi Naoumie And Tiguida / Nigerian Designer Bridget Awosika Covers Stylemania Magazine’s DEC 2012 Fash Mag / 52 Yr Old Demi Moore Dumped By 26 Year Old Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.