Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London (7122 Views)

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu / Governor El-Rufai Goes Acrobatic With His Grandchildren (Photo) / Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by doggedfighter(f): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2021
He looks frail.
Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by Daniel61111: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2021
Who do you like this ?
If a young & vibrant person should rule Nigeria...will you die ?
Monogamy:
Jagaban of Borgu land enjoying himself, his life while some children of eight and perdition have been busy hating, knacking head on brick wall.

Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by lereinter(m): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2021
Their children and children is in UK

If the way he's running Lagos or the buhari he brought is the same way Johnson is running UK

Will he put his children there?

God of vengeance will settle you
Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by DoctorDree(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2021
Exponential101:
Make hate no kee your foolish papa for hell on earth where he as been condemned till eternity. No be Tinubu talk say make your household lineage no fit rise from the harshest of poverty. Na your papa no fit work when his mate were hustling. Go home n kee your lazy ass foolish father leave Tinubu with his ambition. Even your poverty strike lazy aass father self de get ambition no one stops him. Why is your miserable pathetic life all after a man that as stole not a si gle dime from u.
Person go don know say your papa be one of those agberos working for Tinubu!!!

Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by CUMIN: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2021
London is safe harbor of stolen wealth around the world.
Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by Monogamy: 10:02am On Aug 04, 2021
Daniel61111:
Who do you like this ?
If a young & vibrant person should rule Nigeria...will you die ?

Just to knack your apkako

Oya post just one screenshot proof where I have been campaigning or clamouring for Tinubu's presidency.

Na daring oo
Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by Baba40(f): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2021
Mokason288:

Tinubu will never be president

Your poverty stricken father?
Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by Nuelito: 10:45am On Aug 04, 2021
Seen
Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by gift2xl: 11:22am On Aug 04, 2021
Old or current pic.
Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 04, 2021
Exponential101:
Make hate no kee my' Exponential101'foolish papa for hell on earth where he as been condemned till eternity. No be Tinubu talk say make my household lineage no fit rise from the harshest of poverty. Na my papa no fit work when his mate were hustling. Go home n kee my lazy ass foolish father leave Tinubu with his ambition. Even my poverty strike lazy aass father self de get ambition no one stops him. Why is my miserable pathetic life all after a man that as stole not a si gle dime from u.

Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2021
Shey na the one derica of rice wey tinubu dey give some of his asslicking supporters na him dey make them dey flood every post on NL wey tinubu name is mentioned in other to monitor anyone wey go raise an eyebrow against their godfather and attack them?

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2021
Exponential101:
Make hate no kee your foolish papa for hell on earth where he as been condemned till eternity. No be Tinubu talk say make your household lineage no fit rise from the harshest of poverty. Na your papa no fit work when his mate were hustling. Go home n kee your lazy ass foolish father leave Tinubu with his ambition. Even your poverty strike lazy aass father self de get ambition no one stops him. Why is your miserable pathetic life all after a man that as stole not a si gle dime from u.

Let me educate you.If a politician like tinubu govern his state very well he won't be as rich as you have portrayed him to be.There won't be poverty in Nigeria.He won't travel abroad to treat minor illness.He won't be sharing one cup of rice to you to defend him online.His grandchildren won't be in exile abroad.His past governance will sell him.Awon Omo mc oluomo thugs.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:58am On Aug 04, 2021
Enjoying some nice family-time. I'm not a fan of Tinubu and i know he won't be President but i believe there's a fine line between genuine criticism and opposition politics. There's no need making sick statements against the man including his grandchildren (Kids).

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
danilmo:

I'm sorry we that want to vote him have already made up our mind and no amount of propaganda can change that.. sorry bro
Has he won the APC primary election already or he wants to impose himself like he always select his loyal godson's and imposes them on the states in southwest governorship primaries? Do you think the north will give him that chance?
Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by danilmo: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
Joysticks:
Has he won the APC primary election already or he wants to impose himself like he always select his loyal godson's and imposes them on the states in southwest governorship primaries? Do you think the north will give him that chance?

No they won't.. So u should be Happy ur enemy isn't getting ticket, or are u disturbed grin

Sleep and enjoy urself, Zulum, Ganduje, EL-Rufai , Yahaya Bello has more loyalist than him and will swindle the primary from him. grin

Whether Tinubu nanur mate I'll tell me.. grin
Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
danilmo:

No they won't.. So u should be Happy ur enemy isn't getting ticket, or are u disturbed grin

Sleep and enjoy urself, Zulum, Ganduje, EL-Rufai , Yahaya Bello has more loyalist than him and will swindle the primary from him. grin

Whether Tinubu nanur mate I'll tell me.. grin
How will I be friend to someone who condone thuggery in southwest?Why will I like someone who doesn't allow the will of the people to decide who they want to be their governor?
Lastly,why will I allow someone who has converted Lagos as his bullion van?
Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by porthouse7(f): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
DoctorDree:
And this old looking man is already looking forward to ruling the country come 2yrs time.......
he's surely gonna rule

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by danilmo: 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
Joysticks:
How will I be friend to someone who condone thuggery in southwest?Why will I like someone who doesn't allow the will of the people to decide who they want to be their governor?
Lastly,why will I allow someone who has converted Lagos as his bullion van?

Yes I allow.. Result justify.. Those state who doesn't allow thuggery like Rivers state and where they choose their Governors, we've seen how they are doing well than Lagos ok..

Meanwhile Edo no b Lagos too is currently doing better too..

Please don't vote him.. bloody Ipob

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Grand children?
These ones should be his great grand children.

Lovely kids.
Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by Kenturkey048(m): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
Incoming Nigerian President grin grin grin grin grin

God abeg make this people grant me visa make I jejely leave this country. Mumu too much for this country...

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by Emergingnation(m): 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
Monogamy:
Jagaban of Borgu land enjoying himself, his life while some children of eight and perdition have been busy hating, knacking head on brick wall.

Chief mediocrities defender at it again!

Instead of adviceing the old man to resign from politice and enjoy his looted wealth in peace,

you're encouraging him to run for president that'll make him to die sooner than expected grin grin
Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by IJOBA11: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
Monogamy:

That shouldn't matter.. Post the pictures and let's see how they look like

ABEG WHEN FULANI HERDSMAN TURN YORUBA MAN BIKO grin

HELINUES JUST ADMIT THAT YOU ARE A FULANI MAN, NOBODY WILL KILL YOU grin
Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by Duru009(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
This man should be early 80's
Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by MemoriesAndMe: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kriss216:
See person wey wan rule Nigeria cry

As a Nigerian staying outside Nigeria, how can you be proud telling people this is your President cry cry

My grandmother's chewing stick is bigger than Tinubu's thighs.
At the bolded, how wide is your grandmother's mouth again? I asked cos her chewing stick seems like a tree branch the way u put it.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by MakotoShishio: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
Haba, this ugly old crone with scratched face, red eyes and brownish-yello teeth cannot be 69 years old. This is arugbo ojo who cannot be less than 82 years old. grin grin grin No wonder his public appearances are becoming fewer by the day. He's afraid that if he makes more public appearances, people will notice he is aging like an old bag of cement.

Ababbio:
National leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is pictured with his grandchildren and their nanny in London on Tuesday, August 3, Newspremises reports.

Newspremises recall, Tinubu was in high spirits as the Governor of Lagos, Babajide Sanwoolu paid him a visit in London, United Kingdom.

The Jagaban of Borgu Kingdom was looking hale and hearty as he discussed and cheered with Sanwo-olu.

This development is contrary to widespread reports that the Political Juggernaut was 'very sick'.

According to POLITICS NIGERIA Tinubu was only in London for a Vacation.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/lovely-photo-of-bola-tinubu-with-his-grandchildren-in-london/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by Mokason288(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
Baba40:

Your poverty stricken father?
E pain am oooo grin
Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by kindlyheart: 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
he is looking superfluous... he can't be and will never be my president by the grace of the infinite intelligence.
Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by TheWolfen(m): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Instead of this man to just enjoy his old age in peace. . .
He who the gods wants to kill they first make mad
Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by Comingsoon212: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
osuofia2:
oboy na this man wan rule Nigeria? it is high time BAT go and rest and leave the space for younger Nigerians. Like Tambuwal.
you this idiot ..
Re: Lovely Photo Of Bola Tinubu With His Grandchildren In London by ZombieBurster: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
MakotoShishio:
Haba, this ugly old crone with scratched face, red eyes and brownish-yello teeth cannot be 69 years old. This is arugbo ojo who cannot be less than 82 years old. grin grin grin No wonder his public appearances are becoming fewer by the day. He's afraid that if he makes more public appearances, people will notice he is aging like an old bag of cement.

Jesu...

My chest oh

You no go make heaven oh arn arrn cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna 2023: Senator Uba Sani Obtains Governorship Expression Of Interest Form / NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi / Onanuga Blames NLC For Blocking Sale Of Refineries To Dangote In 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.