Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Moral Compass Of The Saints Of Yahushua The Messiah. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moral Compass Of The Saints Of Yahushua The Messiah. (569 Views)

Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. / Yahuwah Is The Elohim And Father Of Yahushua / Preparing The Saints For The End Times Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moral Compass Of The Saints Of Yahushua The Messiah. by elated177: 9:21am On Aug 04, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Matt 7:12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

The world would be a better place if people obeyed the above instruction from our Master and Redeemer, Yahushua the Messiah. It is obvious that the world is not interested in following the commands of our Father in heaven.

John 14:22-24 Then Judas(not Judas Iscariot) said, 'But, Master, why do you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?' Yahushua replied, 'Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

John 17:9 I pray for them, I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours.

The wicked of this world hate the instruction of YHVH of Hosts and they will do all but obey it. They enjoy causing pain in the lives of people. They like to reap the fruit of the labour of others. They, the wicked of this world, desire the best things of life, but wish others the worst.

The saints, those whose ways are upright, love and obey the instruction of the Father. They use the Scripture above as their compass as they traverse the righteous path. When a saint of the Father lives in this way, the Father watches over him. The wicked will seek to destroy the upright, but they will always fail woefully, as the set-apart Scriptures below assure us.

Psl 37:12-15 The wicked plot against the righteous and gnash their teeth at them; but YHVH laughs at the wicked, for he knows their day is coming. The wicked draw the sword and bend the bow to bring down the poor and needy, to slay those whose ways are upright. But, their swords will pierce their own hearts, and their bows will be broken.

Psl 37:32-33 The wicked lie in wait for the righteous, intent on putting them to death; but YHVH will not leave them in the power of the wicked or let them be condemned when brought to trial.

May the righteous right hand of our Father, YHVH of Hosts, continue to deliver all his saints anywhere on the surface of the earth.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Moral Compass Of The Saints Of Yahushua The Messiah. by elated177: 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hallelu YAH!
Re: Moral Compass Of The Saints Of Yahushua The Messiah. by elated177: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2022
True.
Re: Moral Compass Of The Saints Of Yahushua The Messiah. by elated177: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2022
Sublime!
Re: Moral Compass Of The Saints Of Yahushua The Messiah. by elated177: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
Just shine.
Re: Moral Compass Of The Saints Of Yahushua The Messiah. by sonmvayina(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
What about God the father?

When did he ever asked us to obey somebody else other than him? The creator himself.

There is no where in the old testament where he would hand any authority to a demi god
Re: Moral Compass Of The Saints Of Yahushua The Messiah. by elated177: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
sonmvayina:
What about God the father?

When did he ever asked us to obey somebody else other than him? The creator himself.

There is no where in the old testament where he would hand any authority to a demi god

You are confused.
Re: Moral Compass Of The Saints Of Yahushua The Messiah. by sonmvayina(m): 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
elated177:

You are confused.

Where did the authors of the gospel get the idea of a demigod giving his life for the sins of all?
Re: Moral Compass Of The Saints Of Yahushua The Messiah. by elated177: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
sonmvayina:

Where did the authors of the gospel get the idea of a demigod giving his life for the sins of all?

What demigod? Where did you get the idea that some humans are from the water, some from the air, some from earth, some from fire, etc?
Re: Moral Compass Of The Saints Of Yahushua The Messiah. by sonmvayina(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2022
elated177:

What demigod? Where did you get the idea that some humans are from the water, some from the air, some from earth, some from fire, etc?

From my ancestors....just re echoing what they thought..

Is your jesus not a demi god?..my point is that it did not originate from the old testament.
Re: Moral Compass Of The Saints Of Yahushua The Messiah. by elated177: 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
sonmvayina:

From my ancestors....just re echoing what they thought..

Is your jesus not a demi god?..my point is that it did not originate from the old testament.

So, you came from the water?
Re: Moral Compass Of The Saints Of Yahushua The Messiah. by sonmvayina(m): 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
elated177:

So, you came from the water?

Lol...dummy like you.

It is called natural element. Fire, water, air and earth...
Re: Moral Compass Of The Saints Of Yahushua The Messiah. by elated177: 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
sonmvayina:

Lol...dummy like you.

It is called natural element. Fire, water, air and earth...

Who did you call a dummy? Did you or did you not say you were from the water?
Re: Moral Compass Of The Saints Of Yahushua The Messiah. by elated177: 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jeremiah 23: 14 And among the prophets of Jerusalem
I have seen something horrible:
They commit adultery and live a lie.
They strengthen the hands of evildoers,
so that not one of them turns from their wickedness.
They are all like Sodom to me;
the people of Jerusalem are like Gomorrah.”
Re: Moral Compass Of The Saints Of Yahushua The Messiah. by elated177: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
Some people may have what they call moral - their own definition of moral. For us, the saints, servants, followers and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, his Commandments are our moral compass.

(1) (Reply)

Does The Bible Downgrade Women Or Treat Them As Inferior Persons? / Why Is The Devil Much More Dangerous Today? / The Truth You Should Know About Masturbation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.