Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

ABBA Kyari Supposed To Be In Prison While Investigation Continue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABBA Kyari Supposed To Be In Prison While Investigation Continue (878 Views)

Nigerian Constitution Puzzle: Who Is Supposed To Register “Births” And “Deaths”? / Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje / Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABBA Kyari Supposed To Be In Prison While Investigation Continue by Tinubuadvocate: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2021
Yes just like police and efcc will do to ordinary citizens I see no reason why efcc can't just arrest ABBA and hang placard on his neck with description of his offence like they are doing to suspected Yahoo boy without convicted embarassed

Also police supposed to put him in prison pending the time they will conclude the investigation suspend him is not enough ABBA kyari is just an ordinary citizen no preference should be given to him.

I always saying it that north is most fraudulent region in Nigeria they aided corruption and helping Yahoo boy collect money from abroad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABBA Kyari Supposed To Be In Prison While Investigation Continue by Hezzyluv: 9:31am On Aug 04, 2021
It will not work he's from the north

1 Like

Re: ABBA Kyari Supposed To Be In Prison While Investigation Continue by Crazychris: 9:34am On Aug 04, 2021
Yes that's what should be done, since all Nigerian forces arrest before investigating

4 Likes

Re: ABBA Kyari Supposed To Be In Prison While Investigation Continue by Monogamy: 5:21am On Aug 05, 2021

In prison? shocked shocked

Why do we have so many half baked educated Nigerians in this country..

Is Kyari still not in Police force? Is Kyari still not receiving his monthly salary and allocation?

Is Kyari going to abscond hence puting him in prison?

Would Kyari jeopardize his so many years of efforts in policing this country for a bribery case which those who will sit for the panel are master in the same offense..

You people should try and be thinking things through before rushing to post them on social media

1 Like

Re: ABBA Kyari Supposed To Be In Prison While Investigation Continue by agulion: 6:41am On Aug 05, 2021
Monogamy:

Is Kyari still not in Police force? Is Kyari still not receiving his monthly salary and allocation?

Would Kyari jeopardize his so many years of efforts in policing this country for a bribery case which those who will sit for the panel are master in the same offense..

You people should try and be thinking things through before rushing to post them on social media
. Pls just shut up, this is what is been done to other Nigerians, you must be a local member of Yoruba Muslim Miscreants I ( YMM)

5 Likes

Re: ABBA Kyari Supposed To Be In Prison While Investigation Continue by Ruggedniggaone: 7:07am On Aug 05, 2021
Monogamy:

you are not wise at all and I'm not sure your brain is stil working properly because your brain suppose to inform you that leaving him to be working freely will gives him chance to interfere witg the investigation

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABBA Kyari Supposed To Be In Prison While Investigation Continue by Tinubuadvocate: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2021
I'm not like you supporting blindly... I know his salary will not stop but as at now ABBA is not a police officer and his salary supposed to stop coming ...in a saner climes ABBA kyari will send to prison and his salary and other benefits will stop with immediately effect in fact all the salary he received from the past will return back to federal government and his property he use bribery to acquired will be confiscated.
Monogamy:

1 Like

Re: ABBA Kyari Supposed To Be In Prison While Investigation Continue by Tinubuadvocate: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2021
You are right.
Hezzyluv:
It will not work he's from the north
Re: ABBA Kyari Supposed To Be In Prison While Investigation Continue by Monogamy: 7:54am On Aug 05, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm not like you supporting blindly... I know his salary will not stop but as at now ABBA is not a police officer and his salary supposed to stop coming ...in a saner climes ABBA kyari will send to prison and his salary and other benefits will stop with immediately effect in fact all the salary he received from the past will return back to federal government and his property he use bribery to acquired will be confiscated.

@ bolded, what's your argument about again? Remind me
Re: ABBA Kyari Supposed To Be In Prison While Investigation Continue by joyandfaith: 7:58am On Aug 05, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Yes just like police and efcc will do to ordinary citizens I see no reason why efcc can't just arrest ABBA and hang placard on his neck with description of his offence like they are doing to suspected Yahoo boy without convicted embarassed

Also police supposed to put him in prison pending the time they will conclude the investigation suspend him is not enough ABBA kyari is just an ordinary citizen no preference should be given to him.

I always saying it that north is most fraudulent region in Nigeria they aided corruption and helping Yahoo boy collect money from abroad.

Did he offend tinubu?
I agree with you anyway

1 Like

Re: ABBA Kyari Supposed To Be In Prison While Investigation Continue by Tinubuadvocate: 7:58am On Aug 05, 2021
Just agree the bad situation the country subject to.
Monogamy:

@ bolded, what's your argument about again? Remind me

1 Like

Re: ABBA Kyari Supposed To Be In Prison While Investigation Continue by Tinubuadvocate: 8:00am On Aug 05, 2021
I'm a Nigerian I believe that I'm entitle to my opinion.
joyandfaith:

Did he offend tinubu?
I agree with you anyway
Re: ABBA Kyari Supposed To Be In Prison While Investigation Continue by Monogamy: 8:13am On Aug 05, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Just agree the bad situation the country subject to.

I made my argument known right from onset about this Kyari's case.

Not justifying the alleged bribery by Kyari but saying FBI are coming for him has been one thing have been arguing about.. That ko possible

And if any Nigerians are expecting the NPF to punish Kyari accordingly, then those people might have been sleeping on a bicycle cos we all know the extent of corruption in this country
Re: ABBA Kyari Supposed To Be In Prison While Investigation Continue by mysticwarrior(m): 8:16am On Aug 05, 2021
Monogamy:

you are not making any sense here.

1 Like

Re: ABBA Kyari Supposed To Be In Prison While Investigation Continue by Corona22: 8:33am On Aug 05, 2021
Monogamy:

I made my argument known right from onset about this Kyari's case.

Not justifying the alleged bribery by Kyari but saying FBI are coming for him has been one thing have been arguing about.. That ko possible

And if any Nigerians are expecting the NPF to punish Kyari accordingly, then those people might have been sleeping on a bicycle cos we all know the extent not corruption in this country
You seem like an intelligent person trying to poke holes in the entire case against Kyari. My question is why ? If you can read and understand you'll see that the entire case is ironclad , the proof is solid and Kyari himself is being shady by deleting and editing his version of the case. He's not being accused of fraud , he's been accused of aiding and abetting fraud. I knew Kyari during his time in Ikeja SARS , fantastically corrupt man receiving bribes here and there , is that who you're defending just because of his tribe. You're jut embarrassing yourself now mate

2 Likes

Re: ABBA Kyari Supposed To Be In Prison While Investigation Continue by Monogamy: 8:40am On Aug 05, 2021
Corona22:

You seem like an intelligent person trying to poke holes in the entire case against Kyari. My question is why ? If you can read and understand you'll see that the entire case is ironclad , the proof is solid and Kyari himself is being shady by deleting and editing his version of the case. He's not being accused of fraud , he's been accused of aiding and abetting fraud. I knew Kyari during his time in Ikeja SARS , fantastically corrupt man receiving bribes here and there , is that who you're defending just because of his tribe. You're jut embarrassing yourself now mate

Some of you people are not getting it, the abetting and aiding story is only exaggerated by Nigeria media.

If Kyari could receive $20k out of $550k deal, that abetting and aiding analysis is flop.

Abetting and aiding in this context simply means Kyari and Hush are working together.. Please what % is $20k out of $550k deal?

Are there any other allegations indicting Kyari's apart from the $550k deal or there are others that we are yet to know about, if the case is latter, why should Kyari be of interest in Hush's case if Hush is being charged of millions of fraud deal which $1.1 is just part.

On which jurisdiction would FBI use to prosecute Kyari on domestic offense which is bribery?

Is Kyari working for Usa Police or Nigeria police.

And are you people expecting thorough punishment from NPF considering Kyari is a northerner plus how corrupt our system is itself?
Re: ABBA Kyari Supposed To Be In Prison While Investigation Continue by Corona22: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Let me tell it to you like a ten year old.
Aiding and abetting is a different crime ,
bribery is a different crime. Hush told Kyari to go after Vincent in order to punish him and to recover the fraud money Vincent cheated him out of. Kyari knew its fraud money , and yet acted as an enforcer to recover the money. Hush explicitly told him and described what Vincent did to him. And Kyari happily went after Vincent to get the money back. Fraud money. These are the facts of the case. That right there is aiding and abetting and being an accessory after the fact. Then comes the bribery, which is another different case entirely. The 20k is not part of the money kyari went to recover , it was payment for a job well done. And I personally don't care a rat's bottom if he's northerner or from my father's village. I knew kyari during his time in Ikeja SARS , very corrupt and callous police man , and such a person shouldn't he celebrated in this country
Monogamy:

Some of you people are not getting it, the abetting and aiding story is only exaggerated by Nigeria media.

If Kyari could receive $20k out of $550k deal, that abetting and aiding analysis is flop.

Abetting and aiding in this context simply means Kyari and Hush are working together.. Please what % is $20k out of $550k deal?

Are there any other allegations indicting Kyari's apart from the $550k deal or there are others that we are yet to know about, if the case is latter, why should Kyari be of interest in Hush's case if Hush is being charged of millions of fraud deal which $1.1 is just part.

On which jurisdiction would FBI use to prosecute Kyari on domestic offense which is bribery?

Is Kyari working for Usa Police or Nigeria police.

And are you people expecting thorough punishment from NPF considering Kyari is a northerner plus how corrupt our system is itself?
Re: ABBA Kyari Supposed To Be In Prison While Investigation Continue by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day anytime cool cool cool
Nooooo ! Sheyyykkkiiiieee cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Kalu's EFCC Victory: Jubilation Erupts In Lagos, Abia, Borno, Abuja, Others / Ndiigbo, You Must Prepare For All Eventualities / Donald Trump And Fela Kuti Tried To Warn Nigerians About Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.