Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Edo Has The Best Lawyers In The World? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Has The Best Lawyers In The World? (680 Views)

FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court / Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu / Obaseki: Edo Has No Funds To Host National Sports Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Has The Best Lawyers In The World? by Omoluabi1stborn: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2021
Permit me to correct this (the above topic) from my flying Edo brother.

E be like say his drinking while typing this

https://www.nairaland.com/6683773/police-parade-elvis-okafor-arrested

Cc: Edofirstborn
gregyboy e be like say ur brother just finish saying Oba gha to kpere ise grin while typing the shit.

Re: Edo Has The Best Lawyers In The World? by Omoluabi1stborn: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2021
SuccessForce:
Thats the word of the drunk

I agree with everything he said except that one and maybe akwaibom own
Re: Edo Has The Best Lawyers In The World? by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2021
The best lawyers in Nigeria since 1960 till today are all from SW...
And also industrialist and technocrat...SW have more of them than any other zone

4 Likes

Re: Edo Has The Best Lawyers In The World? by Omoluabi1stborn: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2021
Obagreatdatoye:
The best lawyers in Nigeria since 1960 till today are all from SW...
And also industrialist and technocrat...SW have more of them than any other zone

Thank you.
Benins and revisionist 5&6
Re: Edo Has The Best Lawyers In The World? by gregyboy(m): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Thank you.
Benins and revisionist 5&6

The best lawyers are always edos
Quota system has always helped you lot to be more visible apart from that edo outmatched all the southwest lawyers anyday
Re: Edo Has The Best Lawyers In The World? by Jimasun: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
gregyboy:

Quota system has always helped you lot to be more visible apart from that edo outmatched all the southwest lawyers anyday
Quota system? For who?
Re: Edo Has The Best Lawyers In The World? by Omoluabi1stborn: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
gregyboy:

Are you okay?

Quota system? cheesy
Be like u mistakenly mistook Yoruba for Fulanis

Mention ur best Edo lawyers.
Re: Edo Has The Best Lawyers In The World? by gregyboy(m): 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Are you okay?

Quota system? cheesy
Be like u mistakenly mistook Yoruba for Fulanis

Mention ur best Edo lawyers.

So you can mention your quota system favored yoruba lawyers... Lol

Get away..... Edo got the best lawyers
Re: Edo Has The Best Lawyers In The World? by gregyboy(m): 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Jimasun:

Quota system? For who?

Your yoruba people
Re: Edo Has The Best Lawyers In The World? by Sufferingboy(f): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Oh no,Yoruba have the best lawyers.
Re: Edo Has The Best Lawyers In The World? by ChangedMan1999(m): 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
I saw that post yesterday.

Although he praised my tribe Igbo, I didn't liked the post.

How can he say Akwa Ibom are good for "house help", "car driver" and "servant".

Is it not stupidity?

And, is it because of Sagay and Mike Ozekhome that he concluded that Edo have the best lawyers.

If it is so, it is logical to conclude that North are they richest because of Dangote and BUA.

Biko, let all of desist from pushing stupid and false narratives.

Lastly, there is nothing like "ibos" or "iboz"; it is "Ndigbo"
Re: Edo Has The Best Lawyers In The World? by christistruth01: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
Permit me to correct this (the above topic) from my flying Edo brother.

E be like say his drinking while typing this

https://www.nairaland.com/6683773/police-parade-elvis-okafor-arrested

Cc: Edofirstborn
gregyboy e be like say ur brother just finish saying Oba gha to kpere ise grin while typing the shit.

No. the Area where Edo's along with some Yorubas (Especially from Ife and Osogbo Axis ) are exceptional is in Fine Art

They Truly have a God given talent for Art and have Consistently produced outstanding Artists even among the uneducated

Look up Abayomi Barber from Ife and El Dragg (Edo), Nike Davies grew up in Osogbo
Re: Edo Has The Best Lawyers In The World? by Jimasun: 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
gregyboy:

Your yoruba people
You need mental check-up
Re: Edo Has The Best Lawyers In The World? by RZArecta(m): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
It's funny Op doesn't realise that northern bigot sponsored handles are going round Nairaland these days to cause disunity amongst southerners evident by their ridiculous threads. It's best to ignore them

(1) (Reply)

2023: Speculations Of Renewed Presidential Bid Dodge Atiku’s Memo To PDP / Controversy Trails Sale Of Billion Naira Worth Radio Nigeria Building For N100M / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Nigeria Next President Except Buhari, Osibanjo Refuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.