|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,866,000 members, 6,877,518 topics. Date: Monday, 23 May 2022 at 10:53 PM
|Gas Engineer by aetipower: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2021|
Our client a long-established and leading manufacturer of Quality powered Generator Sets has retained our services to search for a technically sound solar representative of high integrity to drive the sales of its products (Generators and Solar systems) in Lagos state
Degree- BSC/HND/OND in a related course of study
Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Gas power station operation and maintenance
Deliver an efficient and cost-effective service to customers, to ensure that:
1. Maximum availability of gas engines and related balance of plant is achieved through fast response troubleshooting and fault rectification.
2. Scheduled maintenance is carried out to the required standard in order to avoid unnecessary replacement of parts and engine unavailability.
3. Out of hours callouts are responded to in a timely manner.
4. Ensure that liaison and communication with customers and subcontractors on site is maintained at all times.
5. Building and maintaining positive relationships with customers, based on consistently professional dealings and attitude.
6. Maintaining a high level of site house- keeping and presentation.
7. Ensuring that company supplied equipment is well maintained and kept at a high standard of cleanliness.
8. Maintaining tools in a good and safe working order and calibrated as required.
Design of gas enclosure
9. Own and deliver the CAD element projects from concept/kick-off meetings to project delivery and post contract support.
10. Produce detailed 3D layouts of fuel polishing units using Solidworks
11. Generate accurate BOM’s from Solidworks that will be directly inputted into the companies MRP system
12. Produce General drawings and fabrication drawings that confirm to BS8888
13. Read, interpret and synthesise P&ID drawings
14. Work within the Engineering team to develop and sign off engineering designs and drawings before they are passed to manufacturing to ensure flawless manufacture.
15. Provide Engine, Generator and Balance of Plant commissioning.
16. Provide a high level of technical ‘rapid response’ support undertaking mechanical and electrical trouble-shooting in order to minimize engine unavailability.
17. Provide mobile and flexible field service support where and when required.
18. Ensure that problem jobs are seen through to completion and to required standards of quality.
19. Document service visits and complete commissioning documentation, in accordance with agreed standards of reporting.
20. Train engineers and customers as and when required.
21. Liaise with internal departments to gather and share relevant information to assist in the process of problem-solving and effective decision making.
22. Communicate with internal and external customers, Manager, Field Service Manager and Field Service Support and Commissioning Manager ensuring that all parties are kept fully informed in a timely and appropriate manner.
23. Observe and follow Health, Safety, and Environmental standards and regulations at all times.
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com, use the position as the subject title.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33