Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Please Help! Usb Flash Drive Keeps Showing Empty In Folders Transferred To It - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Please Help! Usb Flash Drive Keeps Showing Empty In Folders Transferred To It (185 Views)

How To Hide Files And Folders In Android Phone Without Any Application Used / Can Avast Subscription Be Transferred To Another Computer? / Benefits Of USB Flash Drives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! Usb Flash Drive Keeps Showing Empty In Folders Transferred To It by Marthiee(f): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2021
Hello guys. I have this 128gb flash drive that shows empty in some of the files I transfer from my friend's laptop to it. I've tried nearly every solution online but they haven't worked so far. It shows empty irrespective of the laptop it's inserted in.
How do I resolve this?
Re: Please Help! Usb Flash Drive Keeps Showing Empty In Folders Transferred To It by Fiscabally(m): 1:54am On Aug 05, 2021
Prolly a virus from the source, download smadav 2021 and scan with it

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Hidden Facts Of Uber For X / Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. / 4 Critical Things To Consider While Selecting Your Website Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.