Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Reasons Why You Should Not Consider Taking Loans - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reasons Why You Should Not Consider Taking Loans (586 Views)

3 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Paying Back Debt After Taking Loans / 10 Ideas To Get Money To Start Your Business Without Taking Loans. / What To Consider Before Taking Loans In The New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Not Consider Taking Loans by freedam: 11:53am On Aug 04, 2021
This is so disheartening. See what this people are sending to me because of loan. I promise not to ever pay them back. They are very mad.

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Consider Taking Loans by Tobinrobin(m): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2021
Now as much as I don’t support all the curses & insults. If you’ve the money, pay them. They also got the money from somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Consider Taking Loans by freedam: 11:57am On Aug 04, 2021
Tobinrobin:
Now as much as I don’t support all the curses & insults. If you’ve the money, pay them. They also got the money from somewhere.
I don't even have anything to give them for now.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Consider Taking Loans by Goldenklassy: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
Pay up to avoid this,they are into business too...better not to take at all

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Consider Taking Loans by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
freedam:
This is so disheartening. See what this people are sending to me because of loan. I promise not to ever pay them back. They are very mad.

...are you aware that the loan is someone’s cash deposit? I don’t fancy the curses however pay up and have peace of mind. Innocent people will suffer because the firm decided to do you good. If not for anything, for the original owners of the loan you collected. Remember say if you get you for no borrow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Consider Taking Loans by Yusfunoble(m): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
Most of you will take loan with no plan of paying back, when they start dragging you now you start painting them black.

Why you go borrow money when you know say you no get money to pay?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Consider Taking Loans by SavageResponse(m): 12:52am On Aug 05, 2021
freedam:

I don't even have anything to give them for now.

You don't even have money to pay them bla bla bla!

Are you expecting us to applaud you?

What rubbish!

The fact is that you had no intention of repaying this loan when you took it, liar.

It's because of dishonest people like you that it's so difficult to secure a loan in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Consider Taking Loans by maybet081: 2:39am On Aug 05, 2021
Very soon all the persons on ur contact list will know that u are a run away borrower.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jersey, Polo Shirt, Slides Balls Available For Sale / Electric And Gas Scooter Available For Sale. / Can I Sue Electricity Distribution Company For This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.