Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

How Can I Retrieve A Deleted Email In Yahoo? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Can I Retrieve A Deleted Email In Yahoo? (188 Views)

How To Sign In Yahoo Mail Without Verification Code? / Top 5 Ways To Upgrade Email Security In Yahoo / How Do You Recover A Deleted Instagram Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Retrieve A Deleted Email In Yahoo? by evajones9837: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
If you have an account on Yahoo Mail and you accidentally deleted an email, you can follow the below-mentioned steps to performYahoo retrieve deleted email:

1. Open a web browser on your computer and visit Yahoo Mail.
2. On the left-panel, click on the ‘Trash’ folder and check if the deleted email is there. If yes, move the email to your Inbox.
3. If you are using the Yahoo Mail app and see that Yahoo mail missing old emails, open the Yahoo Mail app first.
4. Tap on the ‘Trash’ folder located on the left-hand side of your screen.
5. Open the email that was deleted accidentally.
6. Tap on ‘Move’ and select ‘Inbox’ to send the email to the Inbox folder of your Yahoo Mail account.

(1) (Reply)

Star Trekk's William Shatner's Honoured With A Trip To Space (Remarkable Times) / Rdp Free / On-demand Doctor Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.