Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) (42057 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed / Governor Shettima Climbs On Top Of A Car, Dances With APC Broom. Shocks Nigerian / Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by dyera(m): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
This Abba Kyari is so dumb. He shot himself with his first defensive statement when he said hushpuppy was in his office to pick up the native attire he bought on his behalf. He didn't know that hushpuppy is known to only wear Gucci attire, and does not wear native attire.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by Confirmedzombie: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
And what is wrong if they visited him. Abba held a sensitive position .

You can also post picture of the IGP with ABBA

Nonsense post from an ipob brainwashed terorists

3 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day anytime cool cool cool
Nooooo ! Sheyyykkkiiiieee cool cool cool

Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by Klass99(f): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
But, how is this news or even relevant to Kyari's scandalous drama grin. Kai Nairaland
Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

A man can reduce his chances of getting prostate cancer by having at least 4 orgasms a week. A study found.

lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
mrvitalis:
How can an ACP afford such luxury with 450k a month ?
police dey earn reach this ? No be to join police be this shocked
Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by Aksnoopy: 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
mrvitalis:
Less than 450k btw.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by Hezzyluv: 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
mrvitalis:

He's a tailor too grin grin grin
Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by slowice(m): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
SecretReporter:
Most of the allegations against this guy are actually true, though he might be super cop but he has so many bad dealings

He's no super cop only super cunning and criminal minded. Dude not doing anything special and that's why lots of police officers despise him. A heavy case of aggressive marketing and positioning

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by slowice(m): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
See the mansion of a dcp. Chandeliers, massive TV, big house.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by Dubetex96(m): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
Fear north they can't abandon thier own even if the person has committed an abominable act
Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by Orc13: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
Stale news
Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by Kingcalls: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
mrvitalis:

U , me , everyone knows how
Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by seyz91(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Then you thought wrong

Things are not always as they seem
SoftP:
It still baffles me how Kyari got linked with Hushpupi of questionable wealth’
Though I’m not a Northerner , but i use to think Kyari was the best breed from Northern Nigeria’

This life nor balance @ all
Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by Dedemworld: 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
A - ANOTHER
P - POINT of
C - CORRECTION
Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by b3llo(m): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
mrvitalis:
The Salary is not up to 450k... Police salary structure is very poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by Myself2(m): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
mrvitalis:

Also don't forget he was reported to have offered 70 million naira to the person who owns the house blocking his own house access from the express so he can demolish and have access to the express.

Now that is just his house in Maiduguri, don't forget he was OC SARS in Lagos for a long time and he was reported to have killed, raped and diverted the funds of people he was investigating, so who knows the type of house he has in Lagos or the one he has in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by Ferdinandu(m): 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
See his living room like that of a Governor and someone is saying that this Guy is not super corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by oloshun(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hushpuppi made his first court appearance today and FBI accused him of trying to fraud a premier league team £100m. And some said it must be Arsenal because their defense is weak.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by whippersnapper(m): 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
mrvitalis:
Nigerians need to Know salaries of officers
its confidential
Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by CasNova(m): 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
Abba this, Abba that. Haba, this is becoming monotonous!
Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by BJanta: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
SoftP:
It still baffles me how Kyari got linked with Hushpupi of questionable wealth’
Though I’m not a Northerner , but i use to think Kyari was the best breed from Northern Nigeria’

This life nor balance @ all

There's no good breed from that region, they all stink.Have you ever seen any northerner truely good at his job. All they depend upon is force and connection. That's why they mostly go into public service, especially public security services.
Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by Premiumwriter2: 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
They were so sure he would be the next IG of police.
Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by millionboi(m): 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
WhoDeyHause:
See Dcp hause.
can u imagine
Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by millionboi(m): 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
And what is wrong if they visited him. Abba held a sensitive position .

You can also post picture of the IGP with ABBA

Nonsense post from an ipob brainwashed terorists
jail 4sure
Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by millionboi(m): 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
CasNova:
Abba this, Abba that. Haba, this is becoming monotonous!
who send m chop bribe
Re: Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
I dey tell you o, na that house me just dey look say see that damn fine house mehn

mrvitalis:

(1) (2) (3)

Boko-Haram Shekau Appears In New Video, Says ‘I Am Alive’ / Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) / Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.