Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,061 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC (20382 Views)

Gbenga Olawepo: The President Nigeria Needs / Gbenga Olawepo Urges Kwarans To Vote Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq / Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by kingphilip(m): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
Is it the same APC the supreme court is playing ping pong with they're running to?
Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by Thathumbleboy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Good day,

I know I might be insulted for doing this, but I'm ready to bear the cross.
I'm a 300L student of a federal university, and from my ends things are kind of hard right now for me and my people, we just began a new semester and I'm trying my best to pay my school fees, any amount given to me I won't mind, please I beg for anyone to help me, I really don't want to go into fraud or yahoo as they call it, I'll rather beg for funds.
Uba bank
Please help a brother I beg of you
Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by danilmo: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Asgard73 cheesy

Senator +1
Hashim +1

Let's leave their supported vote fess grin

How many - for PDP now shocked
Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by Eriokanmi: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
He's always been a member of the APC in disguise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by Buckeyemedia1: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Jerryherd:
Good move...

Mushroom parties can't win you a National election, I hope Kingsley Moghalu also joins PDP and Sowore joins SDP
shocked
Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by Ahmeduana(m): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
APC is going to implode.
Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by Buckeyemedia1: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
Eriokanmi:
He's always been a member of the APC in disguise
Then some Mumus suffering from penury of the intellect & material are shouting Oduduwa? Instead of building, they think they can destroy?
Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by Buckeyemedia1: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ahmeduana:
APC is going to implode.
Definitely, but not enough to loose to Pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by davidadenrele: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
I swear if i we're to be given key to the gate of heaven for a just 24HRS I will ensure no single Nigerian politicians make it to enter heaven they have no iota of shame and will do anything just to make them and families relevant. with this crop of politicians we seeing am sorry for this generation no hope for Nigerians absolutely no hope!!
Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by bluefilm: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
With the way this decamping of a thing is going, Very soon, next thing you will hear is that Atiku bin Camerooni has returned to APC.
Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by Sleekfingers: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Cool, calm man. I will choose him over Tinubu

same here too.....will choose him over tinubu.......

I am very sure that , tinubu wouldnt be contesting in 2023,,,,,.he is a master planner......because if he contested.....he is not gonna win.......most people from the southeast and southsouth aint gonna vote for him......which is plain to see......even we that are from the southwest , some people got serious issues with him.....he is more likely to get huge votes from the north......
Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by Buckeyemedia1: 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
davidadenrele:
I swear if i we're to be given key to the gate of heaven for a just 24HRS I will ensure no single Nigerian politicians make it to enter heaven they have no iota of shame and will do anything just to make them and families relevant. with this crop of politicians we seeing am sorry for this generation no hope for Nigerians absolutely no hope!!
“Why oh why are we ruled by these fools?” We’re ruled by fools election after election because the majority habitually prefers affable fools to disagreeable pedants.
Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by kolaaderin: 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
Maxymilliano:

A perfect party indeed with two factions and different party secretariats ... Your eyes go soon clear
Go collect you school fee back. Simple English you can't comprehend.
He never said the party is perfect. He said he is not of illusion that APC is perfect, but way better than PDP in choice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by GFELOG2018: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
Who is Hashim?You can't even win a Class Monitor election .
Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by jaxxy(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Good move...

Mushroom parties can't win you a National election, I hope Kingsley Moghalu also joins PDP and Sowore joins SDP

Hashim has no political value. Apc is parking anything and anybody and with his controversy with durotoye last time it’s better for him.

A mega party is coming to sweep all of u away. Nonsense.
Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by Buckeyemedia1: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
jaxxy:

Hashim has no political value. Apc is parking anything and anybody and with his controversy with durotoye last time it’s better for him.

Of no political value to you, but he will deliver his ward to APC come election time.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by NarcissistKing: 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
I'm not suprised. grin
Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by Buckeyemedia1: 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
jaxxy:

New bunch of hungry Nigerians aiming to empty the National Treasury, in collab with disgruntled hags from APC & PDP?

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by jaxxy(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Of no political value to you, but he will deliver his ward to APC come election time.

Nothing like that.
Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by ThatFairGuy1: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
Good to hear. The rest should join the moving train.
While Achalugonwa fatimaabubakar is sinking with the sinking party, PDP cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by Prophet777: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
No any sensible politician will join the APC at the moment. Only a politician without a vision or direction of purpose.

What a grave decision.

The end shall justify the means.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by Buckeyemedia1: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Prophet777:
No any sensible politician will join the APC at the moment. Only a politician without a vision or direction of purpose.

What a grave decision.

The end shall justify the means.
grin https://www.nairaland.com/6685306/senator-joy-emordi-defects-apc

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by Skillsnigeria: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
Funny people
Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by Commotfornigeri: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Maxymilliano:

A perfect party indeed with two factions and different party secretariats ... Your eyes go soon clear

which school you say you been go again?
Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by Latakia(f): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
Visit Official PDP page on Facebook and you discover that the party is for IPOB cos 95% of their supporters are from the sadeast. Gej that they want to kill their selves over for has moved on tey tey with his life.

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by SefunmiHookups: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
The same way forme senator Joy Emodi has just decamped to APC.
' APC as a party is determined to see Nigeria come out of their current problems'
All these political traitors self . I tire for them.
Maybe she is looking forward to 2023. Hope she does regret it later when PDP must have put it's international house in order and waxed stronger, clinging majority of the seats in her state. And having the federal might too.
Maybe she thinks apc will come bac again, and this time she will get a ministerial appointment, as consolation for her allegiance. Smh. Politicians are annoying. I pray PDP shocks them come 2023, God.
Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
NwaNimo1:
The season is upon us......

[img]https://media./images/173e83cc7048bc6b25c4a029c6b5bbcf/tenor.gif[/img]
grin grin

Do you have meme library?! grin
Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by igbsam(m): 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
Foolish politicians. All of them moving to one party. Who will now be the opposition ? Is it the disorganized PDP ? Them no kuku get sense other than sense to steal money.
Re: Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC by BJanta: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Congratulates Akinwunmi Ambode On His 60th Birthday / Fayose Congratulates Femi Olukayode..alias FFK / Presidential & Governorship Aspirants Will Write Exam In 2019 - KOWA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.