Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) (2965 Views)

Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) / Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) / Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by onthehill: 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Governor Zulum of Borno State and Senator Kashim visited the suspended DCP Abba Kyari at his residence.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MefFkajvAc

Lalasticlala

Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by DoggoneDogg: 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Can you imagine? shocked

This is the Zulum some zombies said was different? Someone that's just pretending & is being used by the smart North to fool the foolish South.

You really believe this low budget governor will insult Buhari and still win his election & remain untouched till date? cheesy grin

Use your brain.

18 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by LibertyRep: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
The Kyari guy must be a real power broker.

He has the path to greatness well laid before him almost on a platter of gold.

After serving his tenure as the IGP, he will most venture into politics and must have garnered enough resources and connections to get whatever he desires.

But all of those lofty dreams are now to be blown away. Same way a certain Farouq from Kano alias Mr. Integrity descended into ignominy from a vantage position.

Lessons well learnt.

9 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by melvinjames: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by coolcharm(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
Birds of the same feather. Thieves.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by gare(f): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
onthehill:
Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (Video)

Governor Zulum of Borno State and Senator Kashim visited the suspended DCP Abba Kyari at his residence, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

IS THAT THE FATHERS HOUSE ? THE FATHER MUST BE VERY RICH, HOW MUCH IS A DCP SALARY TO LIVE IN HOUSE LIKE THAT

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
hmmmm something fishy

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by Karemarealty288(m): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
Watch as his house will become Mecca. And ambassadorial appointment waiting for him to give him diplomatic cover in anti -US country. Unless this is an old video.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by joe54: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
grin
Trying to put kyari in line so he doesn't sing like hush puppy.
Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by modsfucker: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
onthehill:
Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (Video)

Governor Zulum of Borno State and Senator Kashim visited the suspended DCP Abba Kyari at his residence, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

Circulating an old video to achieve what exactly?

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/politics/amp/a4b6bd90b8e3c1020cfab43dbbca8db4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by DoggoneDogg: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
modsfucker:

And your dumbness won't allow you ask when the video was taken huh? You should be the one to Use your brain.
[/s]

Whether yesterday or 2009, it is him & he associates with criminals. That's all I need to know.
Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by Monogamy: 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Another deceptive video..

This is an old video now..

We can easily conclude that the noise about Kyari have been about payback/vindication

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by modsfucker: 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Watch as his house will become Mecca. And ambassadorial appointment waiting for him to give him diplomatic cover in anti -US country. Unless this is an old video.

The video is actually an old video. Kyari posted it on his twitter handle since before the ban, and some people are trying to mislead the public by circulating it now. You can check the post on the link below.

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/politics/amp/a4b6bd90b8e3c1020cfab43dbbca8db4
Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by pharmagba: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
Learnt it's an old video

No comment
Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by modsfucker: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Whether yesterday or 2009, it is him & he associates with criminals. That's all I need to know.

Ohhh cry mea a river... Aren't your dragging Zulum's reputation to the mud again? grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by FarahAideed: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
They have started
Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by Jerryherd: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
He is the friend of the super rich... He has rescued and assisted many of them crack kidnapp cases and arrested countless so they love him
Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by DoggoneDogg: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
modsfucker:

Ohhh cry mea a river... Aren't your dragging Zulum's reputation to the mud again? grin

No.
He's already in mud. His state is the most violent state in Nigeria, if the incompetent abokina becomes President, the violence will be nationwide.
Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by Otuegbe: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Monogamy:
Another deceptive video..

This is an old video now..

We can easily conclude that the noise about Kyari have been about payback/vindication
it pained u?
Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Can you imagine? shocked

This is the Zulum some zombies said was different? Someone that's just pretending & is being used by the smart North to fool the foolish South.

You really believe this low budget governor will insult Buhari and still win his election & remain untouched till date? cheesy grin

Use your brain.
Yes ooo, he was fooled to give Igbo woman millions of Naira which your Abia , Enugu state governor never did for your women
Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by IJOBA11: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Can you imagine? shocked

Use your brain.
MAI GIDA, PLEASE DON’T TELL ME THAT THIS IS ONE OF YOUR TAQIYYA GAME grin
Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by nairalandankrah: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
This is the zulum that zombies want to give APC 2023 ticket.
Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by kokoA(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
So my police uncle has been lying to me that there's no money. Uncle abeg come see ordinary dcp wey be your junior house o. Na me and you today! angry
Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by DoggoneDogg: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
supportnija:

Yes ooo, he was fooled to give Igbo woman millions of Naira which your Abia , Enugu state governor never did for your women
[/s]

You mean taxpayers money?
Won't fool us
Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by modsfucker: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

No.
He's already in mud. His state is the most violent state in Nigeria, if the incompetent abokina becomes President, the violence will be nationwide.

The violence predates his administration, and he has wonderfully done a lot to reduce it. Bad news gives your orgasm I guess.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by BafanaBafana: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Check everyone jubilating over this Kyari saga, they are either Igbos or the other haters. They are the ones screaming "crucify him"
Kyari is a good guy, no good person should be happy he messed up, I am sad, I am sorry for him.
Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by SimplyShit: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
My guy humble by force
Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by DoggoneDogg: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
modsfucker:

The violence predates his administration, and he has wonderfully done a lot to reduce it. Bad news gives your orgasm I guess.
[/s]

Really, so Boko Haram is stationed in Anambra not Borno as I thought.

Thanks for clearing this up.
Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by modsfucker: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Really, so Boko Haram is stationed in Anambra not Borno as I thought.

Thanks for clearing this up.

Do you have Comprehension issues or am I discussing with some kid here?

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

You mean taxpayers money?
Won't fool us
Yesooo , the same taxpayer money your Abia state could not pay...
Re: Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) by DoggoneDogg: 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
modsfucker:

Do you have Comprehension issues or am I discussing with some kid here?
[/s]

Borno is a terrorist state and Zulum is in charge

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' / Is Obafemi Awolowo Prophecy About To Manifest Through Peter Obi? / Tinubu Cannot Dissociate Himself From Buhari & APC —Lai Mohammed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.