|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,084,782 members, 7,599,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 October 2023 at 02:57 PM
|URGENT VACANCY - Internal Control Manager @ SANNIPHIL GROUP by tunstila: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2021|
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting to: Managing Director/CEO
The Internal Control Manager will be responsible for ensuring a strong internal control environment through the development of policies and procedures, ensuring their implementation and monitoring compliance.
The position will work to foster standardization and consistency across Sanni Phil group business processes and internal controls.
The ideal candidate is a critical thinker in internal control environment. They are organized with excellent analytical and problem-solving
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Own the design, implementation, documentation, assessment and monitoring internal control framework, including group policies and key risks in order to ensure that the group has adequate controls to prevent unintentional and intentional errors in financial reporting, processes and business operations.
• Formulate policies and procedures to improve internal controls, compliance and efficiency
• Lead the process for internal controls reviews across the Sanni Phil group
• Deliver adequate and timely reporting on the internal control framework and control deficiencies to ensure appropriate communication, documentation, escalation to business partners, senior leadership and the board.
• Deliver adequate and timely action plans and monitor progress to address and resolve control deficiencies
• Work collaboratively with business and process owners to implement and monitor remediation efforts that result from internal control assessments, ensuring the effective implementation of corrective action.
• Actively seek standardization and automation, apply and implement best practices for managing internal controls and deploy innovative technology where possible to enhance and continuously improve the design and operating effectiveness of the controls, documentation, assessment and review procedure
• Actively engage with internal and external auditors to ensure consideration and resolution of all relevant risks and audit findings
• Develop and conduct adequate training and prepare related information material on the internal control objectives, approach and methodology to business partners on a regular basis to build knowledge and understanding of risks and control
Desired Skills and Experience
• 7+ from a similar position in a multinational group or delivering similar services via Big 4 audit firm
• Pprofessional certification: ACA, ACCA, CPA etc is a must
• Strong experience and interest for how technology and systems can support internal control effectiveness and efficiency
• Solid understanding and experience with internal control frameworks
• Strong analytical skills includes the ability to spot, assess and address risk, materiality and interdependencies and translate it into impact analysis for the financial reporting and recommendations for improvement
• Strong communication skills presenting internal control and risk matters in an understandable way across various forums and levels of the organization with the right level of detail.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including sound presentational skills
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and ability to work as part of a multi geographic team.
• Adaptable to working in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
• Striving for continuous improvement and optimization
• Ability to work well independently as well as the ability to work well with stakeholders and communicate the benefits of tax initiatives.
• Flexibility in resolving issues and addressing changing priorities.
• Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com before 18th August 2021 and keep the following email addresses in copy;
|Re: URGENT VACANCY - Internal Control Manager @ SANNIPHIL GROUP by tunstila: 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2021|
This job is still open for application.
You can still apply. It is a genuine job.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34