Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters (50385 Views)

Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters / Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by greatermax77(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
From his utterance, he is a proud man and there is a saying that goes...
Pride goes before fall
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by Vickym1(f): 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
freshalien:

I am never heard of the EFCC extraditing anyone to any foreign country to stand trial for any crime. The EFCC doesn’t even have the power to do that. After getting approval from the court, the matter would have to then pass through the Office of the Minister of Justice, then the Minister of Foreign Affairs before getting approval by the President. The only power the EFCC has got is to arrest and charge to court anyone they think has committed a crime involving financial transactions. And I am pretty sure between all those offices I have mentioned above someone sensible knows it would be foolish to extradite one of your own to be made mockery of by another country who would never do same if in a similar situation.

Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by Bamzyriches451: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Expose all the fools
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by zedegit: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
This may be God fighting for us.

I'm sure he'll implicate Bubu if questioned further. Please extradite him already.

The blood of EndSars protesters will not be in vain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by charixel: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Islie:
What Nigeria’s Suspended Police Officer, Kyari Told Inspector-General’s Investigation Panel On Tuesday

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/04/revealed-hushpuppi-what-nigeria%E2%80%99s-suspended-police-officer-kyari-told-inspector-general%E2%80%99s

I no talk am.

No police, past or present is clean.

None of them.

They can preach all they want but none of them is clean. Dirty institution.
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by DaCharis2016: 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Story of a dirty country, dirty police.

More funny stories loading.... grin

Thank you, Hushpuppi!
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Telekinetic:

You’re talking about mental health problems yet you type like a dyslexic. Next time read before you post you this cow-human hybrid.
your problem remain with you leave Buhari and ask your stupid governor what you keep on your head for Buhari ____with your education most of you still, jobless become hustler meanwhile definition of hustler in Nigeria is unknown
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by goodheart02(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Yet some stupid Zombies on nairaland are defending the dumb, corrupt cop.
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Buhari, IGP, Osinbajo, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Zulum, Masari will all be nailed if Kyari is extradited that's why they're protecting him.

Buhari is a criminal.
add uzodinma and co
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by onyejack(m): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
Na today we dey hear that quote cry
Islie:
What Nigeria’s Suspended Police Officer, Kyari Told Inspector-General’s Investigation Panel On Tuesday

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/04/revealed-hushpuppi-what-nigeria%E2%80%99s-suspended-police-officer-kyari-told-inspector-general%E2%80%99s
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by Sleekfingers: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Islie:

na thunder go kill you. If you no expose those officers.......yeye barawo......

dont worry.....nigerian govt wont send you to the usa....but your career as a police officer is finished......so it is better for you abba kyari to do the necessary by drinking sniper.......see the embarrasement you have caused your family.......iku ya ju , esin lo...
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by yusluvmotors: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
@festacman, There are usually FBI/Secret Service/DEA/CIA agents stationed at every US Embassy worldwide. It's obvious they are stationed in Lagos and Abuja offices of the Embassy/Consulate. You can fact-check yourself.
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
As expected,this movie even though predictable still dey intriguing
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by festacman(m): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
yusluvmotors:
@festacman, There are usually FBI/Secret Service/DEA/CIA agents stationed at every US Embassy worldwide. It's obvious they are stationed in Lagos and Abuja offices of the Embassy/Consulate. You can fact-check yourself.

Yes, of course every US embassy has CIA agents just every Nigeria embassy has NIA agents. I don't know about FIB agents that goes to IGP office everyday to argue with him about Abba Kyari. Look, this is not the first time an extradition case has been done by FBI and so they know the procedure, namely, that AG of the federation needs to initiate the process in a court working with evidence provided by FBI.
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by orikoku: 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
This guy may be assassinated. He should be well protected. Government robber arresting street robber. May God deliver this nation.
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by Awoleesu(m): 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Buhari, IGP, Osinbajo, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Zulum, Masari will all be nailed if Kyari is extradited that's why they're protecting him.

Buhari is a criminal.
Ah! Even Masari!?
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by Bianda24: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
I have fact of Abba's dealings. Inbox me and I will detail you.
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by skywalker240(m): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
I can't wait to hear this pine shaped head idiot is already picking soap's at the US prison

ABBA must wear Pampers or NIGERIA will be sanctioned
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by crusufixo(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
From the moment ABBA kyari was mentioned, I knew that there would be other high profile personalities that would be involved. Last .. last.. this case would die off.
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by Ugeh: 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
Empty threat if at all this is true.
Unless Abba Kyari is going to tell the US that all the past and present IGPs, the presidency,top politicians, Pastors, Imams etc were involved in the Abbas fraud case, nobody is going to listen to stories.
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Can't stop laughing... I was actually wondering who's this Peter Obahiagbon on Nairaland... Not knowing is another comic nut cracker
Julianaa:
If you analyze this write up very closely you will discover two important details ...
One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative words owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to binary sentences.
The second is that I don't know what am saying and you have just wasted 20 secs of your life ...
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by lucianohase(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
It is better he exposes all senior officers, politicians and celebs than for USA to place heavy restrictions on Nigeria that will devastate our economy if abba Kyari is not extradited.
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by Gfskw: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by UbadiliMarshal(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
oga kyari,
Plz goan answer d fbi, u are being silly like a kid and scared to ur bones, I can feel ur heart beat from this side.
there is nothing wrong with u oo, small time they will want to say u have health challenges, desist from such cuz u will be caught n it'll make u look more foolish than u already are.
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by freshalien: 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Vickym1:

Source please, a link to the website perhaps. A simple jpeg wouldn’t suffice.
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by Streetdreamx(m): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
Abba singular
Abbas plural..
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by Streetdreamx(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
From super cop to super fraud

Two face criminal lying bastard of a cop
Father= Abba
Son= Abbas
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by Unrated900(m): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
Julianaa:
I copied the post from fb

Lol

Good because I wanted to say that English is too much for Buhari to read and understand on nairaland.
Because he comes here often too
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 05, 2021
ivolt:
This is fake news.
If Kyari is in a position to nail anyone, he won't dare issue threats
because he understand the dangerous consequence of such action.
And what are they? As fas as the matter is in the open internationally they can't touch him. So what are these consequences you are talking about?
Re: Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters by Vulcan24(m): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2021
Huh! Wasting time, the United States is not interested in your webs of domestic corruption

They nail you for a crime, you answer the charges and that's all

What's their biz with your institutional flaws

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / Thomas John Appointed As Chairman Of NNPC By President Buhari / James Ocholi's Driver Dies In National Hospital,abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.