Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living (18696 Views)

Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) / “I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living / Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by SamuelLoch: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
I stay in front of a screen with my hands busy, creating visuals so you don't have to talk to all of your customers before you make money, and track easily.

I also see boring but learned people everyday, so I can improve my standard of living...

Oya figure it out grin
Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by Gorillabrain: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
i supply weed and cocaine at affordable price. 1kilo of weeds is 500naira why cocaine is 300k.

1 Like

Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by addexx: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
grin I help people fix their dead rotten bodies even while alive.

2 Likes

Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by InvestingExpert(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
People make simple things difficult for others so that they can make money from them

1 Like

Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by ARFON: 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lesotho Address verification available If interested, i'll need just your name and the address you registered PayPal lesotho with.
Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
SamuelLoch:
I stay in front of a screen with my hands busy, creating visuals so you don't have to talk to all of your customers before you make money, and you can track easily.

I also see boring but learned people everyday, so I can improve my standard of living...

Oya figure it out grin
Digital marketing? Ads expert or graphics designer.

2 Likes

Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by Ayo2004: 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
This thread proves how dumb Nigerians are.
Not a single witty reply. All stupid, low IQ & pathetic attempts.

Why not post your own,Oshodi Einstein?

11 Likes

Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by Kenmatt(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
I solve people's accommodation problem.
Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by Narijoel(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
During my free time, I become a digital errand boy for busy people. (Freelance Virtual Assistant)

2 Likes

Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by SamuelLoch: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Activist001:

Digital marketing? Ads expert or graphics designer.

You're smart! wink
Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by Ejika48(f): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
I sell men fashion items like clothes sneakers jewelries underwears wristwatches joggers etc I send everyone on my contact bc messages everyday till people started patronizing me. It wasn't easy at first coz it was just like beggy beggy. My DROPSHIPPING Whatapp group
https:///Dy9taFHHiYk8Y4vVvLq2ZL
Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by winner37(m): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
No Future ambition..
Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by SamuelLoch: 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

I swear!
I was thinking I would read interesting comments on the first page. Some too dey direct sef... One even dey advertise... You cannot joke, na so so spamming cheesy
Later, some people would say they are smarter than another person grin

1 Like

Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by perdollar(m): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
I troll on ppl helping them to get rich
Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by Subomi11: 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
I facilitate loads for trucks and source trucks for load from and to anywhere within Nigeria.

Presently I have trucks in Lagos going to Calabar. If you need trucks going to Calabar kindly quotes me
Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by Kenmatt(m): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
I solve people's accommodation problem in PH
Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by BigDawsNet: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
I study UFOs
Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by Mexyz(m): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Guy give your own reply or you Bleep off..

Empty head talking down on others tongue

2 Likes

Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by xxolisexx(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
I pick ppl fallen money....your money fall, i pick am

1 Like

Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by Cation(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
I give discount on bulk purchases

Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by SeaTrade(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
I am part of the value chain which brings happiness to your table in a bottle.
LiquorTrade.

1 Like

Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by Roman7(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
zedegit:

No, you can say: I profit from others misery at the football pitch.

Or

C Ronaldo, Messi etc (Footballers) sweat so I can smile.

Man WTF....lol
Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by SamuelLoch: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
xxolisexx:
I pick ppl fallen money....your money fall, i pick am

grin
I no understand this your meaning of fall o...
Money dey fall down everyday? As in 24/7? cheesy
Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by Pathokpo: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
akinsmail51:

I stumbled upon this witty question on a Facebook group. I hope to share it with us to catch fun while racking our brains as well

Poorly Describe What You Do for a Living?

Me: I play with sand.
People bring their wife to me to handle their breast and pay me for it.

2 Likes

Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
I spend lots of time on word, excel and zoom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by SamuelLoch: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
Empressgifted:
I ensure poisons are given at the right quantity, at the right time, for the right duration to people that deserve it.

I was going to say "death" but death doesn't work with those that deserve it grin
Pharmacist! Nice description!

2 Likes

Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
I make tenants become landlords..

1 Like

Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by Melonny(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
I try to see that the 10k it really 10k. Asking for something to support the claim
Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by CsRockefeller(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
I am the voice in the wilderness, spreading the good news of various products and services.
Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by Kingkamal(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
i was paid to insult APC and Buhari government on Social Media
Re: Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living by SamuelLoch: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
addexx:
grin I help people fix their dead rotten bodies even while alive.

Cosmetologist/Cosmetic surgeon or doctor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm / Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) / An Office Job Of 70K Or Home Lecture Between 90- 110k. Which Will You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.