Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

The Painful Mistake Of A Young Prophet (True Story) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Painful Mistake Of A Young Prophet (True Story) (856 Views)

Why Did Pastor Adeboye Not Foresee The Painful Untimely Death Of The Wigwes / True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night / The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Painful Mistake Of A Young Prophet (True Story) by Lostchild(m): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
A female novice of nairaland asked me a question, how can the vagina of a woman quence the power of God in a person?

THE MESSAGE

In 2015 I saw a young guui of my age who was a young prophet of God. This young man was a prophet and decide to seek deliverance through a senior prophet because he made the same mistake that I made and was going through the same problem that I was going through.

This young guui will see vision and prophesy to people and tell them what to do. At a very young age, God was working in him and through him to deliver others, but this up-coming prophet sex a girl that quench the fire and spirit of God in him. This regretable mistake hunted him down and limited him to a life of suffering.

The evil girl came to him in pretentious need for prayer and deliverance. After he prayed for the babe, I don't know when and how, but he later have sex with the babe, that is what the devils just need.

He slept with the girl and that is what quench his fire and silent the spirit of God in him. The spirit of God became silent and he was not able to see vision and prophesy anymore. Having sex with the evil babe plunge him into years of suffering to the point where people started calling him a mad (mental) person even though he is normal.

The senior prophet began to speak to him that God wants to deliver him and restore his commision. The senior prophet delivered him and told him not to repeat that mistake again.

When I look at this young prophet, I could see from his contenace that he was heavily suffering over his ignorance and mistake that will never repeat itself again.

MY EXPERIENCE

In the year 2010 I met a very beautiful 18 year old marine girl as I thought she was a normal human being, but I didn't know she was sent from the water kingdom to come and sleep with me just to destroy and stop me from leaving Nigeria.

At first, I saw the red flag but I ignore it because I was under the influence of her beauty. She acted very strange as she kissed me and kiss so many infirmities into my stomach and sex me that day. I cried after she left my apartment as I previously keep hearing constant voices that says to me YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE

This marine girl destroyed me and devastated my life and turn me from a blessed giver to a sorrowful beggar. I had to constantly beg for a plate of food just to stay alive.

After our first sex, she came the second time without me asking her to come but she came for a mission. She kiss me and told me to slide my hands into her vagina which I did slide my hands into her vagina but I was shock when I saw my hands was filled with her menstrual blood. She look at me with a smile as she was so full of happiness and joy, mission acomplished as she pick up her bag and left. That was the beginning of another new but many years of my suffering and tears.

She polluted my body and polluted my hands with her menstral blood and whatever I touch become polluted and bad. This put me in bondage and everyone started hating me for five years. She limited me to a life of begging and suffering. For years I cried and cried as I plead with Almighty God for help and restoration. The spirit and presence of God that was bringing financial prosperity to me temporary withdrew from my affairs

This marine girl will not go and she will not stay

After our first sex, she avoided me for many months because she knows that her vagina is destroying me. Whenever I sleep with her my suffer will increase.

In my ignorance I still allowed her to come and see me once more and when she came, I pressured her to give me sex one more time. Yes, she did open her legs for me again to slide my penis into her hell hole, but what I didnt know is that I insert my PENIS into the mouth of a SNAKE in her vagina.

The serpent in her vagina tear and sour my erethra and it was difficult for me to pee without feeling the pepperish pain. Just imagine a drop of salt being deposited inside incurable and unheal fresh wounds, that is the pain my penis urethra suffered for 1 year or so. If not for God my creator, they would have diagnose me with cancer of the penis.

It took a prophet of God and the entire congregation to stretch their hands on me in prayer for the wounds inside my penis to dissapear.

The last time she came to see me, she stole my money as she intend to take my money to the (water kingdom). I will share the full story in romance section of nairaland just to remind all the (dick-head) in nairaland of their pending doom

Mermaid spirit in my family and various marine women brought me so much losses. I lost all my finance, I lost everything, all my finacial opportunities were diverted. I lost my opportunity to immigrate to the USA. I saw that the devils cannot fully bring a man down without using another fellow humans. The devils must synchronize the spiritual and the physical to destroy humans

Right now I am a free person but anytime I see a single young woman, no matter how beautiful she is, just mare looking at her or liking her will give me flash back and painful memories, I just turn my face away and move on.

These are one of the experience that will make a fine man like me to stay for 10 years and not have sex or masturbate

LESSON LEARN.

The enemies brought various types of evil women in the past yet I failed to learn from my past. For example in

2005/2006
Girl ;1. She is afraid to enter church and she was draining my blood every night when I sleep. She confess to me who she is and she would have kill me if not for God who intervane and delivered me through a prophet.

Girl: 2. I saw the red flag in her when she was afraid to touch a crucifix, during our first time together, she told me the floor of my apartment is burning her feet, she had to suspend her legs. I later discovered that she is afraid of church and she goes to mermaid worship service, I instantly fled from her.

Girl 3. I like her but she was fleeing from me anytime she sees me. I became aware that she was seeing spirit all around me. I later discovered that, she was sleeping with every guui she meet on the street. She even tried to confess to my friend what she spiritually sees around me

2007/2008
Girl 4: She will never allow me to sex her once it is 12:00 am. She will only allowed me to touch her when it is 4;00 am. I heard unpleasant words about her, but I didn't believe. I lost millions because of her vagina put me in bondage and It was even T.b Joshua that delivered me.

2007/2008
Girl 5. I saw the red flag when I wanted to sex her at about 12:00 am she went blank and during the day, she told me she can take me to her kingdom if I want and they will give me food and enjoyment. I saw that, ahe was sleeping with all men for free and collecting their stars. My experience with this girl can full 6 page of book, I fled from her.

2009/2010
Girl 6. She was a virgin when I met her. I was hesitant at first but gave it a trial. I prospered financially when dating her because she was spiritually clean. I was not able to be at peace with her becos she vexes any how and this led me to seek for someone new that landed me in big trouble.

2010 -2012
Girl 7. She was a destroyer and a killer of men, a daughter of the water devil. She is a person that can kill a man with just a kiss. I saw the red flag but I foolishly ignore it. My instinct constantly tells me she is evil. I will share our long story in romance section and go silent

Girl 8. I was trying to find a new girl to replace the evil girl No 7. After our first sex, she told me the last guy that broke her heart later died a few weeks after the guy left her. Fear grip me and I fled from her.

Despite all my past experience I failed to learn but continue to entangle myself with polluted and un holy women, so the Lord allowed this last one to dealt with me and plunder me into a life of suffering, infact, the Lord influence and structure my affairs with her. When she was about to kill me, just 3 days to the death trap, God busted and expose her plan to me. She confess to me and ask me if I can lead her to the person God used to save me. I refused as I ended our phone calls. I learn a bitter lesson this time.

All my many years of suffering due to the works and operation of the devils filled me with rage and made me to be a man of prayer and war.

In february 2014, I said to myself, enough is enough - then I ask God for His grace extended in war against all my enemies

And the Word Himself (Gal 5:1) has set me free. I AM INDEED A FREE MAN

FINAL WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE

God will allow and use the works of the Devils to discipline his children. One of the primary ways that God disciplines us is by allowing us to experience injustices at the hands of others. He allows us to be tested, watching for a response of trust in Him and forgiveness toward our offenders. Proverbs states, Reproofs of instruction are the way of life (Prov. 6:23).

The purpose of Gods discipline is to equip our hearts with Christlikeness. For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness. (Hebrews 12:10)

The first wrong response is to despise Gods correction by denying our need for it. One way some despise His discipline is by only seeing their pressures as an attack of Satan without regarding the fact that God often wants to speak correction to us in them. Thus, we regard His discipline too lightly.

The second wrong reaction is to be discouraged by Gods reproofs so that we feel overwhelmed. These are the ones who quit following hard after God in times of pressure. We must not be either insensitive or hypersensitive when our heavenly Father points out our faults and errors. We need to learn to take our needed medicine or correction with a right attitude of grateful love for God. Gods overall goal for us is that we be conformed to the image of His Son (Rom. 8:29).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Young Prophet (True Story) by Adamgeneral12: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
If I talk now somebody go say my head empty, they did not know that man pikin eyes don see hell.

Some men will say women brain na like fish brain, me go dey look dem like undecided
They don't know that the way we men see things is deferent from the way women see things.

Thank God that you get someone beside you to correct and to do deliverance for you,if not; you could have been a once upon a time prophet.

2 Likes

Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Young Prophet (True Story) by reubenobi(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lostchild:
jesusjnr2020

A female novice of nairaland asked me a question, how can the vagina of a woman quence the power of God?

THE MESSAGE

In 2015 I saw a young guui of my age who was a young prophet of God. This young guui was a prophet and decide to seek deliverance through a senior prophet because he made the same mistake that I made and was going through the same problem that I was going through.

This young guui will see vision and prophesy to people and tell them what to do. At a very young age, God was working in him and through him to deliver others, but this up-coming prophet sex a girl that quench the fire and spirit of God in him. This regretable mistake hunted him down and limited him to a life of suffering.

The evil girl came to him in pretentious need for prayer and deliverance. After he prayed for the babe, I don't know when and how, but he later have sex with the babe, that is what the devils just need.

He slept with the girl and that is what quench his fire and silent the spirit of God in him. The spirit of God left him and he was not able to see vision and prophesy anymore. Having sex with the evil babe plunge him into years of suffering to the point where people started calling him a mad (mental) person even though he is normal.

The senior prophet began to speak to him that God wants to deliver him and restore his commision. The senior prophet delivered him and told him not to repeat that mistake again.

When I look at this young prophet, I could see from his contenace that he was heavily suffering over his ignorance and mistake that will never repeat itself again.

MY EXPERIENCE

In the year 2010 I met a very beautiful 18 year old marine girl as I thought she was a normal human being, but I didn't know she was sent from the water kingdom to come and sleep with me just to destroy and stop from leaving Nigeria

At first I saw the red flag but I ignore it because I was under the influence of her beauty. She acted very strange as she kissed me and kiss so many infirmities into my stomach and sex me that day. I cried after she left my apartment as I previously keep hearing constant voices that says to me YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE

This marine girl destroyed me and devastated my life and turn me from a blessed giver to a sorrowful beggar. I had to constantly beg for a plate of food just to eat.

After our first sex, she came the second time for a mission. She kiss me and told me to slide my hands into her vagina which I did slide my hands into her vagina but I was shock when I saw my thands was filled with her menstrual blood. She look at me with a smile as she was so full of happiness and joy, mission acomplished as she pick up her bag and left. That was the beginning of another new but many years of my suffering and tears.

She polluted my hands with her menstral blood and whatever I touch become polluted. This put me in bondage and everyone started hating me. She limited me to a life of begging and suffering. For years I cried and cried as I plead with Almighty God for help and restoration. The spirit and presence of God that was bringing financial prosperity to me temporary withdrew from me

This marine girl will not let me go and she will not stay

After our first sex, she avoided me for many months because she knows that her vagina is destroying me. In my ignorance I still allowed her to come and see me once more and when she came, I pressured her to give me sex one more time. Yes, she did open her legs for me again to slide my penis into her hell hole, but what I didnt know is that I insert my PENIS into the mouth of a SNAKE in her vagina.

The serpent in her vagina tear and sour my erethra and it was difficult for me to pee without feeling the pepperish pain. Just imagine a drop of salt being deposited inside incurable and unheal fresh wounds, that is the pain my penis urethra suffered for 1 year. If not for God my creator, they would have diagnose me with cancer of the penis.

It took a prophet of God and the entire congregation to stretch their hands on me in prayer for the wounds inside my penis to dissapear.

The last time she came to see me, she stole my money as she intend to take my money to the (water kingdom). I will share the full story in romance section of nairaland just to remind all the (dick-head) in nairaland of their pending doom

Mermaid spirit in my family and various marine women brought me so much loss. I lost all my finance, I lost everything, all my finacial opportunities were diverted. I lost my opportunity to immigrate to the USA, I saw that the devils cannot fully bring a man down without using another fellow humans. The devils must synchronize the spiritual and the physical to destroy humans

Right now I am a free person but anytime I see a single young woman, no matter how beautiful she is, just mare looking at her or liking her will give me flash back and painful memories, I just turn my face away and move on.

These are one of the experience that will make a fine man like me to stay for 10 years and not have sex or masturbate

LESSON LEARN.

The enemies brought various types of evil women in the past yet I failed to learn from my past; Examplel

2005/2006
Girl ;1. She is afraid of church and she was draining my blood every night when I sleep. She confess to me who she is and she would have kill me if not for God who intenvane and delivered me

Girl: 2. I saw the red flag in her when she was afraid to touch a crucifix, during our first time together, she told me the floor of my apartment is burning her feet, she had to suspend her legs. I later discovered that she is afraid of church and she goes to mermaid worship service, I instantly fled from her.

Girl 3. I like her but she was fleeing from me anytime she sees me. I became aware that she was seeing spirit around me. I later discovered that, she was sleeping with every guui she meet on the street.

Girl 4: She will never allow me to sex her once it is 12:00 am. She will only allowed me to touch her when it is 4;00 am. I lost millions because of her vagina put me in bondage and It was even T.b Joshua that delivered me.

2007/2008
Girl 5. I saw the red flag when I wanted to sex her at 12:00 am. She went blank and during the day, she told me she can take me to her kingdom if I want. My experience with this girl can full 6 page of book, I fled from her.

2009/2010
Girl 6. She was a virgin when I met her. I was hesitant but gave it a trial, I prospered when dating her because she was clean. I was not able to be at peace with her becos of her anger is as high as the rooftop, this led me to seek for someone new that landed me in big trouble.

2010 -2012
Girl 7. She was a destroyer, a daughter of the devil. She is a person that can kill a man with just a kiss. I saw the red flag but I ignore it. My instinct constantly tells me she is evil. I will share our long story in romance section and go silent

Girl 8. I was trying to find a new girl to replace girl No 7. After our first sex, she told me the guui that break her heart later died a few weeks after the guui left her. Fear grip me and I fled from her.

Despite all my past experience I failed to learn but continue to entangle myself with polluted and un holy women, so the Lord allowed this last one to dealt with me and plunder me into a life of suffering, intact, the Lord use me to set trap. When she was about to kill me, just 3 days to the death trap, God twarted and expose her plan to me. She ask me if I can lead her to the person God used to save me, I refused as I ended our calls. I learn a bitter lesson this time.

All my many years of suffering due to the works and operation of the devils filled me with rage and made me to be a man of prayer and war.

In february 2014, I said to myself, enough is enough - then I ask God for His grace extended in war against all my enemies

FINAL WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE

God will allow and use the works of the Devils to discipline his children. One of the primary ways that God disciplines us is by allowing us to experience injustices at the hands of others. He allows us to be tested, watching for a response of trust in Him and forgiveness toward our offenders. Proverbs states, Reproofs of instruction are the way of life (Prov. 6:23).

The purpose of Gods discipline is to equip our hearts with Christlikeness. For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness. (Hebrews 12:10)

The first wrong response is to despise Gods correction by denying our need for it. One way some despise His discipline is by only seeing their pressures as an attack of Satan without
regarding the fact that God often wants to speak correction to us in them. Thus, we regard His discipline too lightly.

The second wrong reaction is to be discouraged by Gods reproofs so that we feel overwhelmed. These are the ones who quit following hard after God in times of pressure. We must not be either insensitive or hypersensitive when our heavenly Father points out our faults and errors. We need to learn to take our needed medicine or correction with a right attitude of grateful love for God. Gods overall goal for us is that we be conformed to the image of His Son (Rom. 8:29).
May God help us all!

1 Like

Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Young Prophet (True Story) by Lostchild(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
reubenobi:
May God help us all!

Yes
I touch fire and got burnt
My eye see pepper
It was God and it is still God

May God help us all

1 Like

Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Young Prophet (True Story) by reubenobi(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lostchild:

Yes
I saw fire
My see pepper
It was God and it is still God

May God help us all
yes bro. We should always be prayerful and stay away from sin
Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Young Prophet (True Story) by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lostchild:
jesusjnr2020

I just knew you were speaking from experience and would have been a beneficiary of such, for you to appreciate your feat to that extent.

That's why I told you not to bother yourself about those who do not understand the spiritual value of what you achieved, because the things of the spiritual cannot be comprehended by the carnal mind.

Thank God for His deliverance and grace to overcome such temptations and to live victorious over the devil and his devices.

There's something you mentioned though that I think you should be cautious about, but I wouldn't go into details as I prefer to let God reveal the Truth to you in His own time as He did to me and some others.

God bless.
Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Young Prophet (True Story) by Lostchild(m): 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kobojunkie

I created this thread because of the question you asked me, aren't you going to say something or share your view about my experience?
Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Young Prophet (True Story) by Kobojunkie: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lostchild:
Kobojunkie

I created this thread because of the question you asked me, aren't you going to say something or share your view about my experience?
I am afraid it is more than likely the case that you and I do not even worship the same God, let alone share the same beliefs as these Pagan ideals you hold to do not appeal in anyway or form to my senses. undecided
Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Young Prophet (True Story) by Lostchild(m): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid it is more than likely the case that you and I do not even worship the same God, let alone share the same beliefs as these Pagan ideals you hold to do not appeal in anyway or form to my senses. undecided

For the first time, you have judge corectly, for you and I do not worship the same God.

I agree with you; We are serving a different God
Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Young Prophet (True Story) by madprophet(m): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lostchild:
A female novice of nairaland asked me a question, how can the vagina of a woman quence the power of God in a person?

THE MESSAGE

In 2015 I saw a young guui of my age who was a young prophet of God. This young man was a prophet and decide to seek deliverance through a senior prophet because he made the same mistake that I made and was going through the same problem that I was going through.

He slept with the girl and that is what quench his fire and silent the spirit of God in him. The spirit of God became silent and he was not able to see vision and prophesy anymore. Having sex with the evil babe plunge him into years of suffering to the point where people started calling him a mad (mental) person even though he is normal.

MY EXPERIENCE

In the year 2010 I met a very beautiful 18 year old marine girl as I thought she was a normal human being, but I didn't know she was sent from the water kingdom to come and sleep with me just to destroy and stop me from leaving Nigeria.

At first, I saw the red flag but I ignore it because I was under the influence of her beauty. She acted very strange as she kissed me and kiss so many infirmities into my stomach and sex me that day. I cried after she left my apartment as I previously keep hearing constant voices that says to me YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE

This marine girl destroyed me and devastated my life and turn me from a blessed giver to a sorrowful beggar. I had to constantly beg for a plate of food just to stay alive.

After our first sex, she came the second time without me asking her to come but she came for a mission. She kiss me and told me to slide my hands into her vagina which I did slide my hands into her vagina but I was shock when I saw my hands was filled with her menstrual blood. She look at me with a smile as she was so full of happiness and joy, mission acomplished as she pick up her bag and left. That was the beginning of another new but many years of my suffering and tears.

She polluted my body and polluted my hands with her menstral blood and whatever I touch become polluted and bad. This put me in bondage and everyone started hating me for five years. She limited me to a life of begging and suffering. For years I cried and cried as I plead with Almighty God for help and restoration. The spirit and presence of God that was bringing financial prosperity to me temporary withdrew from my affairs

This marine girl will not go and she will not stay

After our first sex, she avoided me for many months because she knows that her vagina is destroying me. Whenever I sleep with her my suffer will increase.

In my ignorance I still allowed her to come and see me once more and when she came, I pressured her to give me sex one more time. Yes, she did open her legs for me again to slide my penis into her hell hole, but what I didnt know is that I insert my PENIS into the mouth of a SNAKE in her vagina.

The serpent in her vagina tear and sour my erethra and it was difficult for me to pee without feeling the pepperish pain. Just imagine a drop of salt being deposited inside incurable and unheal fresh wounds, that is the pain my penis urethra suffered for 1 year or so. If not for God my creator, they would have diagnose me with cancer of the penis.

Mermaid spirit in my family and various marine women brought me so much losses. I lost all my finance, I lost everything, all my finacial opportunities were diverted. I lost my opportunity to immigrate to the USA. I saw that the devils cannot fully bring a man down without using another fellow humans. The devils must synchronize the spiritual and the physical to destroy humans

LESSON LEARN.

The enemies brought various types of evil women in the past yet I failed to learn from my past. For example in

2005/2006
Girl ;1. She is afraid to enter church and she was draining my blood every night when I sleep. She confess to me who she is and she would have kill me if not for God who intervane and delivered me through a prophet.

Girl 3. I like her but she was fleeing from me anytime she sees me. I became aware that she was seeing spirit all around me. I later discovered that, she was sleeping with every guui she meet on the street. She even tried to confess to my friend what she spiritually sees around me

2007/2008
Girl 4: She will never allow me to sex her once it is 12:00 am. She will only allowed me to touch her when it is 4;00 am. I heard unpleasant words about her, but I didn't believe. I lost millions because of her vagina put me in bondage and It was even T.b Joshua that delivered me.

2007/2008
Girl 5. I saw the red flag when I wanted to sex her at about 12:00 am she went blank and during the day, she told me she can take me to her kingdom if I want and they will give me food and enjoyment. I saw that, ahe was sleeping with all men for free and collecting their stars. My experience with this girl can full 6 page of book, I fled from her.

2009/2010
Girl 6. She was a virgin when I met her. I was hesitant at first but gave it a trial. I prospered financially when dating her because she was spiritually clean. I was not able to be at peace with her becos she vexes any how and this led me to seek for someone new that landed me in big trouble.

2010 -2012
Girl 7. She was a destroyer and a killer of men, a daughter of the water devil. She is a person that can kill a man with just a kiss. I saw the red flag but I foolishly ignore it. My instinct constantly tells me she is evil. I will share our long story in romance section and go silent

Girl 8. I was trying to find a new girl to replace the evil girl No 7. After our first sex, she told me the last guy that broke her heart later died a few weeks after the guy left her. Fear grip me and I fled from her.

Despite all my past experience I failed to learn but continue to entangle myself with polluted and un holy women, so the Lord allowed this last one to dealt with me and plunder me into a life of suffering, infact, the Lord influence and structure my affairs with her. When she was about to kill me, just 3 days to the death trap, God busted and expose her plan to me. She confess to me and ask me if I can lead her to the person God used to save me. I refused as I ended our phone calls. I learn a bitter lesson this time.

FINAL WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE

The first wrong response is to despise Gods correction by denying our need for it. One way some despise His discipline is by only seeing their pressures as an attack of Satan without regarding the fact that God often wants to speak correction to us in them. Thus, we regard His discipline too lightly.

This is scary mehn...

1 Like

Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Young Prophet (True Story) by Nephilim: 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Great God...He whom the Son sets free is free indeed.

1 Like

Re: The Painful Mistake Of A Young Prophet (True Story) by Lostchild(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oeis

Sorry it has taken me so long but I did respond to your email

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day!!! / Born A Christian / What Do You Have To Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.